Guns!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I hated Obama because I hated what he represented and I hated what he was doing to my country. But I think I hate this horrible corrupt career politician even more.

Because racism

Last edited:

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Sure. Completely reasonable. Also just being unarmed in American can't be shown to be unreasonable. I just think we have a right, and it's also wise to consider it a responsibility, to be prepared to defend our lives and limbs, and those of our families, and while we're at it those of other innocent people like all our neighbors. I'm not prepared for someone with a rifle, the best I can do is try to get to my own rifle, and that means attempting to have it nearer and nearer to me all other things being equal. Carrying it safely in my trunk, for instance. I might not be able to carry it into a public building, but at least if I can get back to the parking lot, I've got a rifle there. This is the best I can do long-term, since it will never be legal where I live to carry a long gun.
Re: Boulder.

If I were in that store, and that store were around here, I would have only had a handgun to defend myself and others. It was good that it was just one guy /murderer, that would have given me a chance, but if I had a rifle only out in my car, then it would have done me no good there, I would have had to have the thing with me in order to protect myself and others best against that murderer /guy with the AR pattern. His ability to accurately aim and fire at me would have me outgunned with just a handgun. While Democrats are drooling at the thought of outlawing rifles like the AR, I'm rather thinking that Democrat policies that forbid people from toting around rifles with them are part of the reason that these mass murders /shootings can occur in the first place. Soft targets.

Lon

One of my faves!
The lies told
I don't think Biden watched this (or the second, name of the shooter suggests he's Muslim :Z ) :( We talked about this before: Democrats vetted 2 million Muslims, with good statistics and information, that 1/3 of all shootings in the U.S. are committed by this very small population. Further, when Obama's administration vetted them, they COULD have vetted the Christian Muslims who were trying to flee persecution and death. I'm not very political nor make many political comments, but it is clear, to me, that the majority of Democrats politicians are not, cannot be Christians when they ignore the plight of Christians, vet and support nonChristians, and then ask a mostly Christian America to turn in their guns instead of recognizing they are making 1/3 of Americans, facing life and death, face those Muslims they vetted into this country. It is further odd to me, given the actual numbers, that anybody let alone Democrats, would or could think Muslim is peaceful religion. This might have fit better in a thread about the Colorado shooting, but I didn't see that anybody started one yet. ABC literally confused 'Biden' with "Obama" in its article, so it brought me to contemplate and post when I saw this thread. It doesn't seem all their ducks are in a row.

ok doser

I don't think Biden watched this (or the second, name of the shooter suggests he's Muslim :Z ) :( We talked about this before: Democrats vetted 2 million Muslims, with good statistics and information, that 1/3 of all shootings in the U.S. are committed by this very small population. Further, when Obama's administration vetted them, they COULD have vetted the Christian Muslims who were trying to flee persecution and death. I'm not very political nor make many political comments, but it is clear, to me, that the majority of Democrats politicians are not, cannot be Christians when they ignore the plight of Christians, vet and support nonChristians, and then ask a mostly Christian America to turn in their guns instead of recognizing they are making 1/3 of Americans, facing life and death, face those Muslims they vetted into this country. It is further odd to me, given the actual numbers, that anybody let alone Democrats, would or could think Muslim is peaceful religion. This might have fit better in a thread about the Colorado shooting, but I didn't see that anybody started one yet. ABC literally confused 'Biden' with "Obama" in its article, so it brought me to contemplate and post when I saw this thread. It doesn't seem all their ducks are in a row.
It's important to remember when considering Biden that he's a puppet of Obama, and it's important to remember when considering Obama that he was raised Barry Soetero, in a Muslim country, in a Muslim household, by a Muslim father, as a muslim.
His pretense of being a Christian is a political convenience necessary in this country for any young black man who wishes to advance in politics. And he was, as a young man always ambitious and malleable.

Last edited:

ok doser

I suppose they should be called Iranian Christians, etc, rather than pooling them together as a race, but I'm talking about all Christians converted and living among Muslims.
Culturally mooslim and religiously Christian?

OZOS

I suppose they should be called Iranian Christians, etc, rather than pooling them together as a race, but I'm talking about all Christians converted and living among Muslims.
Yes, Islam is a religion, and there are Christians living among them. And some of those Christians had converted from Islam.

expos4ever

They say "a picture is worth a thousand words". In this, it is worth only four: "I am a nut".

Attachments

• Boebert NutCase.jpg
    Boebert NutCase.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 4

Lon

Yes, Islam is a religion, and there are Christians living among them. And some of those Christians had converted from Islam.
I've heard them called 'Muslim' Christians or "Christians from Muslim countries." Perhaps "Arab Christians?" You've got me perplexed on how best they have been or can be identified now 🤔

OZOS

I've heard them called 'Muslim' Christians or "Christians from Muslim countries." Perhaps "Arab Christians?" You've got me perplexed on how best they have been or can be identified now 🤔
I doubt that it would be appropriate to say "Hindu Christians" or "Buddhist Christians" either.

Reactions: Lon

Idolater

The lies told

Disagree with the "unhinged mind" and "insane" talk---these mass murderers are not injured in the brain, they are mass murderers. To think of them as some sort of victim is sick. They can choose to not mass murder, they just don't.

Idolater

Something's coming. I don't know what or when but the Supreme Court looks like they're fixing to weigh in on the Second Amendment again, it would be the first time since 2010 really, since the 2014 ruling was just a clinic on how to interpret their 2008 ruling. Justices like Thomas are complaining about how the Supremes are leaving too much to interpretation with the right of the people to keep and bear arms. Legislatures and judges seem all confused and the Court might decide that it's high time to address the matter again. Rumors are that the kind of case they'd take up would be around where and how you can carry guns in public. That should be very interesting.