Gun Sales Surge in Germany

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
What would that look like?
Looks like almost there looking at the reciprocity column of chart in this article;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concealed_carry_in_the_United_States
To me that doesn't look like almost there, due to I'm in MA, and my permit isn't recognized in, RI, CT, NY, NJ, PA, each of which I've got reason for being in due to business, and I've got no legal way to drive out of the northeast while peacefully armed in the just defense of others, or of myself, and that's not right, given that our Second Amendment, which has explicitly been incorporated against the states, forbids the feds or the states from meddling in me carrying weapons. So I maintain, "My kingdom for a national concealed carry permit reciprocity law."

Just comparison's sake, my driver's permit is recognized by all these states.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
i'd be happy if i could buy a ruger 1022 with a ten round clip and subsonic rounds

alas, not in New York

too scary
Why do you want subsonic rounds? And, aren't standard .22 LR rounds subsonic anyway? I guess maybe I'm wrong, but I heard .22 LR rounds fired through a suppressor, and I heard almost nothing, let alone any sonic boom.

And, if you can't buy a Ruger 10/22 with a 10-rnd mag, then your state's gun laws have institutionalized hate.