Gun Sales Surge in Germany

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Believe it or not, Germany is creating flirting courses to help refugee men get lucky. Yes, taxpayer money is now being used to get the refugees lucky with German girls. So if you thought you have seen it all, well, the insanity never ends.

... girls in their 20s have been one of the major buyers of guns.

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned

Believe it or not, Germany is creating flirting courses to help refugee men get lucky. Yes, taxpayer money is now being used to get the refugees lucky with German girls. So if you thought you have seen it all, well, the insanity never ends.

Or maybe it's just classes on customary etiquette :idunno:
The Middle East is a whole different world than where we live. You might consider a class like that if you had to go into a Muslim country.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Gun sales in Germany have soared because of what they call the “Rapeugees.” Three years ago, more than 2,000 German girls were raped/sexually assaulted on New Year’s Eve in several German cities. Then a leaked document surfaced reporting that 2,000 men assaulted and raped 1,200 girls across Germany on New Year’s Eve in 2015/2016.

ok doser

Gun sales in Germany have soared because of what they call the “Rapeugees.” Three years ago, more than 2,000 German girls were raped/sexually assaulted on New Year’s Eve in several German cities. Then a leaked document surfaced reporting that 2,000 men assaulted and raped 1,200 girls across Germany on New Year’s Eve in 2015/2016.

and merkel's government covered it up

filthy scumbags

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned

Well over in super progressive countries like Germany, 'rape' can be simply looking at a female the wrong way.
I have no doubt in my mind that even with Muslim privilege over there, all those other social agendas still take precedence especially being that they are half the reason for the flux of Muslims in the first place.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well over in super progressive countries like Germany, 'rape' can be simply looking at a female the wrong way.
I have no doubt in my mind that even with Muslim privilege over there, all those other social agendas still take precedence especially being that they are half the reason for the flux of Muslims in the first place.
Maybe they are waking up to realize keeping them around is not a good idea.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
I thought it was illegal for German private citizens to even own guns. Glad to know I was wrong.
I'm pretty sure that most every country has a path to legal civilian gun ownership, but the question is how onerous is that path. I think Germany's path is on the onerous side, and of course, the United States' path is the easiest in the world, in many states.

Not in mine though.

But yeah, my initial reaction to the OP was something like, "'Gun sales surge in Germany,' to what? Four?"

ok doser

I'm pretty sure that most every country has a path to legal civilian gun ownership, but the question is how onerous is that path. I think Germany's path is on the onerous side, and of course, the United States' path is the easiest in the world, in many states.

Not in mine though.

But yeah, my initial reaction to the OP was something like, "'Gun sales surge in Germany,' to what? Four?"

i live in new york - not sure how we compare to mass, but we're pretty bad

Last edited:

fool

Hall of Fame
I worked with a guy who was stationed in Germany in the Army and he went thru the hoops to get a hunting license, he said it was a whole year of classes. Then he had to join a hunting club? I think. Then he was all set to be having a gun and hunting in Germany. He said it cost a lot.

ok doser

Yes you are. My kingdom for a national concealed carry permit reciprocity law, but that ship has sailed with the House going blue now.

i'd be happy if i could buy a ruger 1022 with a ten round clip and subsonic rounds

alas, not in New York

too scary