Grosnick Marowbe 3

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hey eeset,

You and GM were very much alike. I dont know why you did not like him much.

I am not saying this to insult you.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You say that because you dont know your church.

we will have to assume that you are just repeating what you have been told without really understanding it
if
you cannot name one characteristic in chapter 17 of Revelation that points to the Catholic Church

meshak

BANNED
Banned
we will have to assume that you are just repeating what you have been told without really understanding it
if
you cannot name one characteristic in chapter 17 of Revelation that points to the Catholic Church

I use Jesus' wisdom. He says we know them by their fruit. what is very clear what is going on still clearly corrupt faith.

They approve of killing their enemy against Jesus' word. You cannot sleaze it around to make excuse for your corrupt church.
Your Lord is your church, chris, not Jesus.

Your loyalty is to your church, not to Jesus.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey eeset,

You and GM were very much alike. I dont know why you did not like him much.

I am not saying this to insult you.
I liked the old man. He was fun to interact with. But he got a bit brash on a few occasions and tried to trash me as a person. I did my best to forgive him but .......... somehow the trust just never returned.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I use Jesus' wisdom. He says we know them by their fruit. what is very clear what is going on still clearly corrupt faith.

They approve of killing their enemy against Jesus' word. You cannot sleaze it around to make excuse for your corrupt church.
Your Lord is your church, chris, not Jesus.

Your loyalty is to your church, not to Jesus.

I will do what you cannot do
and
that is list six significant characteristics of babylon the great described in chapters 17 and 18 of Revelation

mystery
seven hills
many waters
trade
fallen
found no more

are you aware of these?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I liked the old man. He was fun to interact with. But he got a bit brash on a few occasions and tried to trash me as a person. I did my best to forgive him but .......... somehow the trust just never returned.

He did not realize you were very much like him in many ways.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I am sorry to report that we now have our first 24 hour period without a ghost of grosnick sighting
but
we will continue to watch

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
hi meshak,

many think Rome is babylon the great because it has seven hills
but
that is just one of its many characteristics
and
Constantinople is the only city that satisfies all six of them

mystery
many waters
seven hills
trade
fallen, fallen
found no more

meshak

BANNED
Banned
hi meshak,

many think Rome is babylon the great because it has seven hills
but
that is just one of its many characteristics
and
Constantinople is the only city that satisfies all six of them

mystery
many waters
seven hills
trade
fallen, fallen
found no more

We can just speculate. But I know HIs followers should have nothing to do with evil organizations.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus expects His followers to be pure, holy, righteous, godly and etc... They are all part of love.