Grosnick, explain your hypocrisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

elohiym

Any time you are ready to explain your hypocrisy this thread will be here for you.
Don't miss the opportunity being presented.

elohiym

Like the many times that Angel, Anna and myself were openly targeted and attacked by your friend, Voltaire/Dolo/Orange, etc.

What a selfish response.
This isn't about you.
Don't make this about you.
See post #18 and eat your words.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What a selfish response.
This isn't about you.
Don't make this about you.
See post #18 and eat your words.

Oh ... okay. Let's make it about *you*. Grow up and get your ego in check.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh, and thanks for the whiny little rep:

Grosnick, explain your... August 30th, 2014 03:19 PM elohiym See post #18, and stop enabling him. If you think he's harrassing, then call him on that, and those ladies, too. Otherwise, I can't take you seriously.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are you implying Grosnick is harassing me?
Is that your "rebuke" of his behavior?

No. I am clearly saying "You and your buddy have made a habit of harassing others. Therefore, I don't care if the Big Bad GM is picking on poor little Elo. Doormat. Whatever.

elohiym

Our Lord didn't pull any punches with the Pharisees and hypocrites, Nang. You should remember that we here on TOL are not like our neighbors or people we meet on the street. Look around, we are professing to know God, and we are preaching either the true Gospel or a false gospel. We are claiming to know what we're talking about. We spend a lot of time quoting Bible verses....we are preachers, we are not innocents. We are in a battle and battles are loud and bloody. You can't throw stones and then sit back and cry foul when that stone is returned harder and with a truer aim than you sent it out.

Grosnick doesn't seem to see it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.