Great news! A great saint John W, "The Rifleman" of TOL, bobblehead!!!

john w

Hall of Fame
Celebrate and and honor your favorite TOL poster, the infamous, great, and humble saint John W, with a "sure to be" future collector's item-a saint John W bobblehead!!!

I will chose the winner, based upon which TOL poster lavishes the greatest, well deserved, accurate, praise towards me!!!

I expect the winner will be announced sometime next year, as the # of forthcoming accolades will be overflowing.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Celebrate and and honor your favorite TOL poster, the infamous, great, and humble saint John W, with a "sure to be" future collector's item-a saint John W bobblehead!!!

I will chose the winner, based upon which TOL poster lavishes the greatest, well deserved, accurate, praise towards me!!!

I expect the winner will be announced sometime next year, as the # of forthcoming accolades will be overflowing.

You profane the name "The Rifleman."

john w

Hall of Fame
There has never been anyone like the great Saint John W., and that's a good thing. :)

You are in the running, Eeset! But do not clear space in your study, or prepare to sell my bobblehead on Ebay for big $'s just yet, as I expect more lavish praise to be coming.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
You're in last place. You have now moved down from my "124th favorite CabinetMaker," to my "666th favorire CabinetMaker," which is quite appropriate, 666 being one of your favorite numbers.

Actually 42 is my favorite number.

john w

Hall of Fame
Truly a legend in your own mind.

The people have spoken...

My page-This page has had 16,750 visits

20-people-mass-campo-siena-palio.jpg

The great, infamous, feared, gunslinger of TOL, protecting the babes/sheep, from the wolves/wolf-ette's:

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
Celebrate and and honor your favorite TOL poster, the infamous, great, and humble saint John W, with a "sure to be" future collector's item-a saint John W bobblehead!!!​

infamous

adjective
1.having an extremely bad reputation: an infamous city.
2.deserving of or causing an evil reputation; shamefully malign;detestable: an infamous deed.

john w

Hall of Fame

infamous

adjective
1.having an extremely bad reputation: an infamous city.
2.deserving of or causing an evil reputation; shamefully malign;detestable: an infamous deed.

noun
infamous, from the great, humble, John M. W's new and improved "The Modern English" dictionary: 1. "One who is feared by the wolves/wolf-ette's, alike, while, at the same time, for his/her brilliance, and, at the same time, respected for his humility";2. synonym-"saint John W."

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
noun
infamous, from the great, humble, John M. W's new and improved "The Modern English" dictionary: 1. "One who is feared by the wolves/wolf-ette's, alike, while, at the same time, for his/her brilliance, and, at the same time, respected for his humility";2. synonym-"saint John W."

Yes, I saw that listed but I thought I might put one over on you.
My bad.