good morning breakfast clubbers

lifeisgood

Morning all.

Day 8 FAIL.

I am still a smoker.

:(

Bring it to the feet of the Cross of Calvary every single time and leave it there every single time, until the Holy Spirit takes away the desire to smoke; for there, the Lord paid for the way for this desire to smoke to be annihilated. Keep on returning to Him and what He did and eventually you will receive the victory over this particular issue. God has given us all things pertaining to life and living (2 Peter 1:3). I am trusting in You and what You did at the Cross of Calvary for everything.

Lord, in my own strength and ability, I cannot stop smoking.
Lord, you know my heart and you know I want to honor you in my body.
Lord, I give you all the praise and honor knowing that You, Lord, will do the work that needs to be done in me respecting this issue.
Thank you Father, in Christ Jesus' name, by the means of what He did at the Cross of Calvary. Amen.

theophilus

Bring it to the feet of the Cross of Calvary every single time and leave it there every single time, until the Holy Spirit takes away the desire to smoke; for there, the Lord paid for the way for this desire to smoke to be annihilated. Keep on returning to Him and what He did and eventually you will receive the victory over this particular issue. God has given us all things pertaining to life and living (2 Peter 1:3). I am trusting in You and what You did at the Cross of Calvary for everything.

Lord, I give you all the praise and honor knowing that You, Lord, will do the work that needs to be done in me respecting this issue.
Thank you Father, in Christ Jesus' name, by the means of what He did at the Cross of Calvary. Amen.

Thank you for that.

Currently I am confessing:

Quenching and grieving the Holy Spirit.
Lying to God.
Forsaking my Christ for myself yet AGAIN.

I know none of Them wants to live in an ashtray.

:eek:

theophilus

Good morning [MENTION=14266]lifeisgood[/MENTION],

I am pasting your prayer into the front of my bible as a reminder of your care for me and His great love for me and to remember that He has conquered sin and death.

You're awesome!

:)

Breathe

My heart goes out to you. My grandmother and aunt had dementia. I lost my husband in 2000 and then recently my daughter. Shortly after my daughter passed I found out that I had stage 3 cancer.
When I was looking for a place to move to this year, I was trying to find a place that was pet friendly and without success at first. Someone told me that I acted more concerned for my cat's well being than for my own. I said no, my cat is very much a part of my well being. And I found this apartment that is pet friendly and since she is my therapy pet, I don't have to pay pet fees. :)
God be with you. I cannot even begin to imagine the loss of a child. It has to be the worst thing anyone can go through.