good morning breakfast clubbers

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
:wave2: Afternoon everyone

A few days ago I think I slept funny and hurt my neck. It was on the mend but then I aggravated it this morning. Sharp pain for anything turning/tilting to the left. Even straight ahead was painful at times. Left work early and put on some icy hot. I can move it a little more now so I don't look quite so crazy, rigidly looking slightly down and to the right. :chuckle:

That sounds painful, kmo. I hope you feel better soon.

And I'll resist the temptation to make a political joke at your expense. :eek:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Good morning

desktopbunn.jpg

Soulful bunny

:wave:

Good morning good folk

theophilus

A few days ago I think I slept funny and hurt my neck. It was on the mend but then I aggravated it this morning. Sharp pain for anything turning/tilting to the left. Even straight ahead was painful at times. Left work early and put on some icy hot. I can move it a little more now so I don't look quite so crazy, rigidly looking slightly down and to the right. :chuckle:

If I could I would give you a cyclobenzaprine and two Aleves and straighten you right out.

You can also see a good chiropractor.

:)

lifeisgood

How are you doing? Did you go to the chiropractor yet?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
That sounds painful, kmo. I hope you feel better soon.

And I'll resist the temptation to make a political joke at your expense. :eek:

The good news is that kmo is a Chiefs fan, so most people won't think twice about him walking around with a pained expression. :eek:

Hope you're on the mend, kmo. :cheers:

:mmph: :IA:

If I could I would give you a cyclobenzaprine and two Aleves and straighten you right out.

You can also see a good chiropractor.

:)

How are you doing? Did you go to the chiropractor yet?

:wave: howdy folks....must run

....wonder how kmoney is

...wonder how Al is

Feeling much better, though not quite 100%. No chiropractor necessary. :)

Afternoon everyone. :wave2: