good morning breakfast clubbers

Levolor

Praise God! Good Morning, All!

Thank you, Lord, that with every new day your mercies towards us is renewed (Lamentations 3:22-24) for your mercy endures forever! (Psalm 136:1-24)

Yes! This is a good morning! It is the day the Lord hath made! (Psalm 118:24)

So let us all who have breath, Praise the Lord! (Psalm 150:6)

Hallelujah!

Lamentations 3:22-24: It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. 23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. 24 The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.

Psalm 136:1-24... every verse ends with: for his mercy endureth for ever. Just gotta love that!

Psalm 118:24 This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Psalm 150:6 Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Good morning.

solidfootingbunn.jpg

OMG I want him!!! :)

:wave2: Howdy everyone

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi Breakfast clubbers. Guess what we got to witness recently. My 3rd youngest son proposed to his girl friend. And she's a a real sweetheart!

IMJerusha

Good morning folks and Zoo and fuzzy whiskered fellow! :coffee:

I spent most of late afternoon, evening and night yesterday putting together a new large hutch and kindling box for Annie. She's getting ready to pop in the next few days. It's exciting....my first litter. You should have seen her, gathering up hay and straw to line her box. It was so cute!

IMJerusha

Hi Breakfast clubbers. Guess what we got to witness recently. My 3rd youngest son proposed to his girl friend. And she's a a real sweetheart!

This is good news, indeed, for you Poly! I hope my son finds a good gal to marry up with. :)