good morning breakfast clubbers

IMJerusha

Morning.

yellowflowerbunn.jpg

Yeah, I'm definitely thinking about Spring with this bunny! :)

IMJerusha

Good Morning, Zoo.

Great picture. :)

I've never been in this thread. Having nearly never been here early enough in the morning to consider myself qualified.

Can't really call it 'morning' for me as I have not slept yet. So, I'm having some Chamomile tea and will return to bed shortly.

Hey, Levolor! Good to see you here! :wave: I was up very late also for work. Finally got to hit the sack at 4:30 this morning. Oy! I remember thinking how some folks here wake up at that time and all I could do was groan and cover my head with my pillow!

IMJerusha

Good morning my peeps. :D

So, yesterday at work, someone called my supervisor to complain on me.. The complaint? She said I was too nice. :freak:.. She said that it is very unusual to go into a drivers testing station and have the worker just talk and talk to the people like they were her friends. My ssupervisor asked her what exactly her complain was and she said that I talked too much and was loud. :plain:

What a biddy! See, that's what being nice gets you! You should have put on the Rio when she walked in. :mmph:

angry-birds-1-wallpaper.jpg

"May I help you?!"

Levolor

Good morning Levolor, glad you stopped by. :)

Thank you. :) It's always a pleasure to visit with you.

Hey, Levolor! Good to see you here! :wave: I was up very late also for work. Finally got to hit the sack at 4:30 this morning. Oy! I remember thinking how some folks here wake up at that time and all I could do was groan and cover my head with my pillow!

Hey IMJ, :wave:

Thank you. :) It is always good to see you too. :)

I think that 4:30am was about the time I went to sleep, but that late hour was my fault.

I know you remember that I said once that I am here the most when under the weather. Well this time is no different, but I have decided to (and hope all will pray that I do) take time to be here at least once a day here on out.

Anyway... about it being my fault, I am on a prednisone taper and I took the day's last pill too late yesterday. Made for some great quiet prayer time and visiting with my/our/your 'Dad' in this morning's most earliest hours.

Dr. says I have to rest... I stay quite engaged most days with much that interests me and many calling on me. So, I don't rest well, but how do you rest on prednisone? Almost a rhetorical question. lol

I'm almost out the door until I get home tonight somewhere around after 8:30 and hopefully before 11pm.

God bless you all!
Love you all with the love of Christ.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Dr. says I have to rest... I stay quite engaged most days with much that interests me and many calling on me. So, I don't rest well, but how do you rest on prednisone? Almost a rhetorical question. lol

I hope you got the rest you needed, but staying engaged is a very good thing too. :)

bybee

It feels like Spring. :)

Good morning everyone.

My granddaughter gave me a pot of yellow Jonquils yesterday! This morning they have opened and my heart is singing to behold them.
Of course the temperature is zero degrees Fahrenheit....
Nevertheless, the jonquils on my windowsill are a promise.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
My granddaughter gave me a pot of yellow Jonquils yesterday! This morning they have opened and my heart is singing to behold them.
Of course the temperature is zero degrees Fahrenheit....
Nevertheless, the jonquils on my windowsill are a promise.

Oh, that's great, bybee. That's such a cheerful flower. Daffodils look the same to me (because I'm definitely not a flower expert) and every year I get them when they start selling bunches of them at Trader Joe's. A pot of them in the window definitely makes the day brighter - and I can see it's worked it's magic for you. :)

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Good morning one and all. :wave: .. I am off work until next Tuesday. WooHoo!!! My son's basketball tournaments start tomorrow and go through Saturday. And I just took today off because I wanted to. :chuckle: . I don't know if the tournament will go on as we're expecting white out conditions today and snow over the next several days. I have no problem with that. I'll enjoy just being home. :D

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Morning, Lady Chatster. :)
:chuckle: .. I asked my supervisor if I was going to get written up. She said of course not. She said it was all she could do to keep from laughing at the lady. :D

Did she pass the test? And the obvious defense is this woman will likely be driving with distractions. Then again... given her personality, maybe she'll mostly be alone in the car. :plain:
The lady was there with her daughter who was taking a test for her temporary drivers license. And yes she did great. The mom told my supervisor that if her daughter would have failed, she would really be complaining. My supervisor asked her what she was doing then.. LOL :D
She's just jealous of your crown. :lucy:
I know, right? :chuckle:
if you want, I'm available for lessons :)

How much do you charge? :chuckle:

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What a biddy! See, that's what being nice gets you! You should have put on the Rio when she walked in. :mmph:

I know. That's what my co worker said. She said I needed to start being mean. LOL.. I just can't bring myself to do it. :chuckle: