Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air

IMJerusha

Good morning. I've already downed three cups of coffee so, of course, I must get up and go! My motor is rev'd up!
It is -15F so must dress for arctic conditions!

Gee, and I thought I had it rough with our temp. You should put a sign on your front door, Bybee, "Welcome to the Arctic! Please don't feed the seals!"

Good morning (albeit a bit late) everyone!

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
even with these subzero temps here in the great white north, my watering hole isn't freezing over hard! :banana:

on the other hand, i have to wear my ice fishing cleats in the boathouse - the wooden floor is a sheet of ice

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Good morning. I've already downed three cups of coffee so, of course, I must get up and go! My motor is rev'd up!
It is -15F so must dress for arctic conditions!
Brr!! Dress warm bybee!

They are calling for about a foot or potentially more of snow in my area on Thursday. :denver: I'm hoping for a snow day at work. :plain:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
even with these subzero temps here in the great white north, my watering hole isn't freezing over hard! :banana:

on the other hand, i have to wear my ice fishing cleats in the boathouse - the wooden floor is a sheet of ice

Get ice skates!

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air

bybee

Good morning folks :)

Hi Totton, it has warmed up some here in Minnesota. It is +16F! I am absolutely giddy! There is a slight dusting of new snow which glitters in the lamp light.
This morning I shall have Girl Scout thin mint cookies with my coffee.
Then later, since it has warmed some, I shall take a little hike in Carver Park. I love our parks! In Minnesota we tuck parks into every nook and cranny in both cities and urban settings.