good morning breakfast clubbers

Quincy

I'm thinking of making a thread called The Lunch Box, for those of us that don't know the hours between 3 a.m. and 1 p.m. :chuckle: .

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I do :eek: . Those were the good ole days. I remember them just like they were recent :sigh: .

Well if you're ever of a mind to, open it back up. But only if you wanted to because it wouldn't be the same without you running the turtle show. :)

zoo22

morning

peeringbunny.jpg

bybee

It is a lovely cool sunny morning here in Watertown. There are misty streamers slowly disappearing above the field behind my house. All the effort I expended on my flower beds and rock walls this spring has paid off. My flowers are a pure delight!
Today my daughter and I shall attempt to clean up the rather steep hill behind my house which has become filled with brambles and fallen tree branches.
I've learned to take it easy and not try to get everything done in one session. A little progress in the right direction is also satisfying.

bybee

bybee, that sounds the beginning of a good day. :)

I've missed you.

Thanks Anna. Since I have become totally addicted to TOL I really missed this place too!
My computer wouldn't allow me to access TOL. Then, all of a sudden, I'm able to access it. A mystery!:cloud9: