good morning breakfast clubbers

bybee

Good morning Chrys and everyone. :wave: :)

Good morning to all! Now I've had two cups of coffee and will be getting my grandson up and ready for school.
It will be hard to return to Minnesota at the end of the week.
The temperature in Watertown was -20F this morning.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
-20 gave me some bizarre conditions the other day - the steam coming off the river gave me a inch thick cover of frost over my hole in the ice -acted as an insulating layer - i went down there prepared to fire up the chain saw and found i could just knock it away with my shovel

only three and a half months until i'll have running water again! :banana:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Good morning

hedgebunn.jpg

I'm not doing anything...honestly

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
We have sleet at 35 degrees, but a chance for snow as the temperature falls tonight and into tomorrow. :idunno:

Wow, that's cold for where you're at. It would be exciting for Jack to see snow, though. :)

It's 71 and sunny with some scattered clouds here but I'd really, really like to see some rain. We need it.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Wow, that's cold for where you're at. It would be exciting for Jack to see snow, though. :)

It's 71 and sunny with some scattered clouds here but I'd really, really like to see some rain. We need it.
Our last accumulation was about four years ago. The sleet has already built up enough that the yard is beginning to whiten. :) We're all keeping watch.

kmoney

Hall of Fame

:( I saw an article today about the CA water crisis. It said that the state may need to start taking water from farmers who have some saved up in reservoirs.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
:( I saw an article today about the CA water crisis. It said that the state may need to start taking water from farmers who have some saved up in reservoirs.

I've heard that too, kmo. I don't know if the average American realizes how much of the U.S. food supply comes from California, and so much of that from the San Joaquin Valley.