Good morning

Christmasbunn.jpg

Happy Christmas day.

Little Christmas beauty...

Merry Christmas morning, all. :)

mmstroud

Silver Member
Silver Subscriber
That sweet bunny would be happy here in Mn! It snowed last night and the world is a blanket of sparkling, fluffy snow. I love it!
I'm downing my third cup of coffee and then I shall go out and play in the snow...that means I shall be shoveling the driveway so that I can go to my daughter's house for lunch and Christmas then to my nephew's house for supper and Christmas!
It's a great life! I love being old! Everyone is so nice to me!
Thankyou Zoo for the lovely bunnies. They are a daily pick-me-up for me.:cheers:

And YOU are a daily pick-me-up for me! Your cheery outlook and love of life, your kindness... Be careful out there today and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! Merry Christmas, bybee! :)

mmstroud

Silver Member
Silver Subscriber
Thank you for the Christmas bunny, zoo.

What a beautiful photo, with the contrast of the falling snow and the bunny against the dark background.

Merry Christmas, friends - I hope you all have a wonderful day today.

Merry Christmas, anna, my friend! Wishing you a day filled with all the joy you can squeeze out of it! ;)

kmoney

Hall of Fame
He looks very sad? Maybe some lettuce and a carrot or two will do?
I'm waiting for my coffee. Then must begin to put
Christmas things away because I shall be heading to San Antonio to visit my son and family.

Enjoy your visit and have a safe trip. :wave2:

:wave2: Morning, everyone.

Working the day after Christmas isn't nice. :mmph:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Good morning.

chrys hasn't been here since Christmas Eve. I hope he's okay, visiting family over the holidays maybe.

And I would like that bunny, please. :)