God's Wonderful Plan of Salvation

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your understanding of God's Word is zero!

~~~~~
2 Timothy 2:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

OCTOBER23

Robert Pate said

I won't be there.

My judgment has already taken place in the death of Christ.

I have been crucified with Christ, Galatians 2:20.

Robert can sure Cook up a convincing argument for the PRETEREST WAY OF Salvation

I guess he got a REIGN CHECK FOR JUDGEMENT DAY.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Wife's plan of Salivation

My Wife in her infinite wisdom and love for me devised a plan of Salivation
consisting of Turkey & Gravy with Stuffing and Cranberry Sauce and baked potatoes
and Fried Onions and BBQ Sauce on the side.

Yummmmmm

Last edited:

Ben Masada

God's Wonderful Plan of Salvation.

God's Wonderful Plan of Salvation.

It is important to know the kind of salvation the OP is referring to: Universal salvation or Personal salvation. Universal salvation is free and it is the one Jesus spoke of as coming from the Jews. (John 4:22)

Now, personal salvation is not free and, in fact, quite expensive. It is based on the obedience of God's Law.

As a footnote, it is a joy for the Jews but extremely hard for those who seek to be released from it as we have in the case of Paul when he declared that "we" have been released from the Law. (Rom. 7:6)

beloved57

It is important to know the kind of salvation the OP is referring to: Universal salvation or Personal salvation. Universal salvation is free and it is the one Jesus spoke of as coming from the Jews. (John 4:22)

Now, personal salvation is not free and, in fact, quite expensive. It is based on the obedience of God's Law.

As a footnote, it is a joy for the Jews but extremely hard for those who seek to be released from it as we have in the case of Paul when he declared that "we" have been released from the Law. (Rom. 7:6)

Not the jews that worshipped the golden calf !

Robert Pate

Banned
If you dont believe the L of Tulip, you are yet an unbeliever !

The "L" in tulip will be your one way ticket to hell.

Jesus said, "I said therefore unto you, that you shall die in your sins: for if you believe not that I am he (God) you will die in your sins" John 8:24.

Jesus is Lord because Jesus is God.

God does not make deals with the devil. Jesus has atoned for all of the sins of the world, 1 John 2:2.

Nanja

The elect are blood bought children of God that have come to Christ to be saved by him.

The Elect were Chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world to the Adoption of Sons
to have forgiveness of sins and an inheritance incorruptible Eph 1:3-11!

2 Tim. 1:9
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works,
but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus
before the world began

~~~~~

beloved57

The "L" in tulip will be your one way ticket to hell.

Jesus said, "I said therefore unto you, that you shall die in your sins: for if you believe not that I am he (God) you will die in your sins" John 8:24.

Jesus is Lord because Jesus is God.

God does not make deals with the devil. Jesus has atoned for all of the sins of the world, 1 John 2:2.

How can you be a believer and not believe the Gospel ?:think: