God's will

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I can't, I am Jewish. The Devil is Christian. A Jew cannot be a Christian and still remain a Jew.

Who do you think was the "serpent" in the "Garden of Eden?" What about in Daniel 10:13 "But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia." Who was the Prince of the kingdom of Persia?

Jude 1:9 "Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee."

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
BM, Christ was ONLY speaking to the House of Israel. Matthew 15:24 "But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

Do you believe Paul preached a different gospel than what Jesus preached?

Or did Paul simply expand on Jesus' gospel and share it with both Jews and Gentiles?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That would be funny if it were not so sad.

We all have the same message.

You arrive at that conclusion because you don't know how to Rightly Divide the Bible. Timothy 2:15 :Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." As stated by Paul as he was inspired by the Holy Spirit.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
...but that is death.
Still from the bible. I think you're just looking to aggravate people.

If God is not willing that all unsaved sinners perish and they still perish that presents a problem. Ephesians 1:11 teaches us that God works all things after the counsel of His own will. So then, if God's will is for something to come to pass (in this case, the salvation of everyone) and it doesn't come to pass then something stopped God from bringing His will to pass. If that could happen we have another problem because Isaiah 14:24,27- teaches us that when God purposes to do something it will come to pass. So, the text shows no one who God purposes to save will ever perish (see Matthew 1:21 also - He shall save His people -not all people - from their sins)

Last edited: