Gods Relationship With Satan

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL You idiot I just posted a revelation on the inner man. Go look at it.

I have already responded to it before seeing this post. By the way, I am not an idiot. Please desist in saying that I am. I am asking you to do this for me. Oh, and you didn't just post it. You just made a post in your thread, and I saw that you did.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I have already responded to it before seeing this post. By the way, I am not an idiot. Please desist in saying that I am. I am asking you to do this for me. Oh, and you didn't just post it. You just made a post in your thread, and I saw that you did.

Shalom.

Jacob

I SAID
lol Now your asking me to lie. You keep proving your an idiot. And if I said you wasn't I would be a liar like you. I cant do that.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Yes you did . You ask me not to call you an idiot. And you are.

I asked you to stop doing something that is not proper for you to do. To call me an idiot is to lie. Because saying that I am an idiot is not speaking the truth.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I asked you to stop doing something that is not proper for you to do. To call me an idiot is to lie. Because saying that I am an idiot is not speaking the truth.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I asked you to get off my thread because you don't know scripture and the things you keep spouting are antichrist statements. In your ignorance you cant see it. But you should find some beginners to teach you the first principles of the bible. Because you don't know them.

[Heb 5:12
12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which [be] the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You keep proving that you are.

Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, 11-2.

You are trying to turn me against myself. You are saying that what you say about me is what I am proving. When I simply pointed out your lie so that you would know that what you are saying is not true. Since you are unable to defend yourself, you seem to want to say that I am trying to prove that I am an idiot, or that I am proving that I am an idiot, which are both false. My using the word idiot was to read back to you what is not true. Do you know of another way that a person can defend their self against a bully like you?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I asked you to get off my thread because you don't know scripture and the things you keep spouting are antichrist statements. In your ignorance you cant see it. But you should find some beginners to teach you the first principles of the bible. Because you don't know them.

[Heb 5:12
12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which [be] the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, 11-2.

You do not know the truth. You teach and spout lies. You are making false statements and spreading lies. You are communicating lies and falsehood to me. You say it is because I am ignorant, but then you say that beginners should teach me instead of you. Apparently you seek to insult me in such a way that removes yourself from culpability for the things that you have said to and about me, in the presence of internet witnesses. You are a bully. If you can't or don't teach, you should not have pretended to do so or tried to defend yourself with your nonsense and false ideas when confronted with the truth of God's word.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, 11-2.

You do not know the truth. You teach and spout lies. You are making false statements and spreading lies. You are communicating lies and falsehood to me. You say it is because I am ignorant, but then you say that beginners should teach me instead of you. Apparently you seek to insult me in such a way that removes yourself from culpability for the things that you have said to and about me, in the presence of internet witnesses. You are a bully. If you can't or don't teach, you should not have pretended to do so or tried to defend yourself with your nonsense and false ideas when confronted with the truth of God's word.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol Your just rambling, on and on and on. Why ? You haven't said one thing that is edifying.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol Your just rambling, on and on and on. Why ? You haven't said one thing that is edifying.

Shalom.

I believe you said that I cannot edify or help you? Of course I can. Do you know about the love of God?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I believe you said that I cannot edify or help you? Of course I can. Do you know about the love of God?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You have never showed me anything that is spiritual. YOu have blasphemed the Holy Spirit, spread heresy, lied, blasphemed Jesus.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You have never showed me anything that is spiritual. YOu have blasphemed the Holy Spirit, spread heresy, lied, blasphemed Jesus.

You are incorrect.

Jesus is my Lord and Savior. I would never do such a thing.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are incorrect.

Jesus is my Lord and Savior. I would never do such a thing.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol If Jesus was your Lord you wouldn't call Him a liar. By joining in with the thieves and robbers.

[Jhn 10:1, 7-8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol If Jesus was your Lord you wouldn't call Him a liar. By joining in with the thieves and robbers.

[Jhn 10:1, 7-8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

I do not know what you are arguing. I have not done and I am not doing what you are describing here.

Shalom.

Jacob