Gods Relationship With Satan

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Gods Relationship With Satan

Job 1:6-8
6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came among them.
7 And the LORD said to Satan, "From where do you come?" So Satan answered the LORD and said, "From going to and fro on the earth, and from walking back and forth on it."
8 Then the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered My servant Job, that there is none like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, one who fears God and shuns evil?"
Job 1:9-12
9 So Satan answered the LORD and said, "Does Job fear God for nothing?
10 "Have You not made a hedge around him, around his household, and around all that he has on every side? You have blessed the work of his hands, and his possessions have increased in the land.
11 "But now, stretch out Your hand and touch all that he has, and he will surely curse You to Your face!"
12 So the LORD said to Satan, "Behold, all that he has is in your power; only do not lay a hand on his person." So Satan went out from the presence of the LORD.
Job 1:22
22 In all this Job did not sin nor charge God with wrong.
Job 2:1-6
1 Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.
2 And the LORD said to Satan, "From where do you come?" So Satan answered the LORD and said, "From going to and fro on the earth, and from walking back and forth on it."
3 Then the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered My servant Job, that there is none like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, one who fears God and shuns evil? And still he holds fast to his integrity, although you incited Me against him, to destroy him without cause."
4 So Satan answered the LORD and said, "Skin for skin! Yes, all that a man has he will give for his life.
5 "But stretch out Your hand now, and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will surely curse You to Your face!"
6 And the LORD said to Satan, "Behold, he is in your hand, but spare his life."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
SATAN MADE IN THE IMAGE OF THE WRATH OF GOD

2 Sam 24:1 O.T.
1 Again the anger of the LORD was aroused against Israel, and He moved David against them to say, "Go, number Israel and Judah."
1 Chr 21:1
1 Now Satan stood up against Israel, and moved David to number Israel.
1 Chr 21:8
8 So David said to God, "I have sinned greatly, because I have done this thing; but now, I pray, take away the iniquity of Your servant, for I have done very foolishly."
Isa 54:16
16 "Behold, I have created the blacksmith who blows the coals in the fire, who brings forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the spoiler to destroy.
Isa 16:4
4 Let My outcasts dwell with you, O Moab; be a shelter to them from the face of the spoiler. For the extortioner is at an end, devastation ceases, the oppressors are consumed out of the land.
Mal 3:11
11 "And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, so that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground, nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for you in the field," says the LORD of hosts;
2 Sam 24:16
16 And when the angel stretched out His hand over Jerusalem to destroy it, the LORD relented from the destruction, and said to the angel who was destroying the people, "It is enough; now restrain your hand." And the angel of the LORD was by the threshing floor of Araunah the Jebusite.
IKing 22:20-23
20 "And the LORD said, 'Who will persuade Ahab to go up, that he may fall at Ramoth Gilead?' So one spoke in this manner, and another spoke in that manner.
21 "Then a spirit came forward and stood before the LORD, and said, 'I will persuade him.'
22 "The LORD said to him, 'In what way?' So he said, 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.' And the LORD said, 'You shall persuade him, and also prevail. Go out and do so.'
23 "Therefore look! The LORD has put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these prophets of yours, and the LORD has declared disaster against you."
2 Chr 18:19-22
19 "And the LORD said, 'Who will persuade Ahab king of Israel to go up, that he may fall at Ramoth Gilead?' So one spoke in this manner, and another spoke in that manner.
20 "Then a spirit came forward and stood before the LORD, and said, 'I will persuade him.' The LORD said to him, 'In what way?'
21 "So he said, 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.' And the LORD said, 'You shall persuade him and also prevail; go out and do so.'
22 "Therefore look! The LORD has put a lying spirit in the mouth of these prophets of yours, and the LORD has declared disaster against you."
Ps 139:4
4 For there is not a word on my tongue, but behold, O LORD, You know it altogether.
Ps 139:7-8
7 Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence?
8 If I ascend into heaven, You are there; if I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there.
(NKJ)

N.T.

Heb 2:14-15
14 Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil,
15 and release those who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.
1 Tim 1:20
20 of whom are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I delivered to Satan that they may learn not to blaspheme.
2 Cor 3:14-15
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ.
15 But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart.
Rom 4:15
15 because the law brings about wrath; for where there is no law there is no transgression.
Rom 4:14
14 For if those who are of the law are heirs, faith is made void and the promise made of no effect,
1Thes 5:9-10
9 For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ,
10 who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.
James 1:20
20 for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God.
Eph 2:1-3
1 And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins,
2 in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience,
3 among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
Rom 12:19-21
19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord.
20 Therefore "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him a drink; for in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head."
21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Eph 4:31-32
31 Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice.
32 And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God in Christ forgave you.
Matt 6:14-15
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
2 Tim 2:24-26
24 And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient,
25 in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth,
26 and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will.
Rom 5:8-9
8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
9 Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.
(NKJ)
xxx Satan was created in the image of the wrath of God. But satan has to get permission to exercise wrath. That was and is his job. But because of pride he becomes the devil to deceive us. Once we are deceived into sinning then he exercises his right as satan to punish us.
God doesnt kill anyone. But He allows satan to do his job. You won't find the word devil in the old testament. Jesus came to reveal all this to us.

Heb 2:14
14 Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil,
(NKJ)

John 19:11
11 Jesus answered, "You could have no power at all against Me unless it had been given you from above. Therefore the one who delivered Me to you has the greater sin."
(NKJ)

1 Cor 5:3-5
3 For I indeed, as absent in body but present in spirit, have already judged (as though I were present) him who has so done this deed.
4 In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when you are gathered together, along with my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,
5 deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
(NKJ)

1 Tim 1:19-20
19 having faith and a good conscience, which some having rejected, concerning the faith have suffered shipwreck,
20 of whom are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I delivered to Satan that they may learn not to blaspheme.
(NKJ)

Luke 9:54-55
54 And when His disciples James and John saw this, they said, "Lord, do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them, just as Elijah did?"
55 But He turned and rebuked them, and said, "You do not know what manner of spirit you are of.
(NKJ)

John 8:7
7 So when they continued asking Him, He raised Himself up and said to them, "He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first."
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

2 Sam 24:1 O.T.
1 Again the anger of the LORD was aroused against Israel, and He moved David against them to say, "Go, number Israel and Judah."
1 Chr 21:1
1 Now Satan stood up against Israel, and moved David to number Israel.
1 Chr 21:8
8 So David said to God, "I have sinned greatly, because I have done this thing; but now, I pray, take away the iniquity of Your servant, for I have done very foolishly."
Isa 54:16
16 "Behold, I have created the blacksmith who blows the coals in the fire, who brings forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the spoiler to destroy.
Isa 16:4
4 Let My outcasts dwell with you, O Moab; be a shelter to them from the face of the spoiler. For the extortioner is at an end, devastation ceases, the oppressors are consumed out of the land.
Mal 3:11
11 "And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, so that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground, nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for you in the field," says the LORD of hosts;
2 Sam 24:16
16 And when the angel stretched out His hand over Jerusalem to destroy it, the LORD relented from the destruction, and said to the angel who was destroying the people, "It is enough; now restrain your hand." And the angel of the LORD was by the threshing floor of Araunah the Jebusite.
IKing 22:20-23
20 "And the LORD said, 'Who will persuade Ahab to go up, that he may fall at Ramoth Gilead?' So one spoke in this manner, and another spoke in that manner.
21 "Then a spirit came forward and stood before the LORD, and said, 'I will persuade him.'
22 "The LORD said to him, 'In what way?' So he said, 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.' And the LORD said, 'You shall persuade him, and also prevail. Go out and do so.'
23 "Therefore look! The LORD has put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these prophets of yours, and the LORD has declared disaster against you."
2 Chr 18:19-22
19 "And the LORD said, 'Who will persuade Ahab king of Israel to go up, that he may fall at Ramoth Gilead?' So one spoke in this manner, and another spoke in that manner.
20 "Then a spirit came forward and stood before the LORD, and said, 'I will persuade him.' The LORD said to him, 'In what way?'
21 "So he said, 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.' And the LORD said, 'You shall persuade him and also prevail; go out and do so.'
22 "Therefore look! The LORD has put a lying spirit in the mouth of these prophets of yours, and the LORD has declared disaster against you."
Ps 139:4
4 For there is not a word on my tongue, but behold, O LORD, You know it altogether.
Ps 139:7-8
7 Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence?
8 If I ascend into heaven, You are there; if I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there.
(NKJ)

N.T.

Heb 2:14-15
15 and release those who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.
1 Tim 1:20
2 Cor 3:14-15
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ.
15 But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart.
Rom 4:15
15 because the law brings about wrath; for where there is no law there is no transgression.
Rom 4:14
14 For if those who are of the law are heirs, faith is made void and the promise made of no effect,
1Thes 5:9-10
9 For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ,
10 who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.
James 1:20
20 for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God.
Eph 2:1-3
1 And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins,
2 in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience,
3 among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
Rom 12:19-21
19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord.
20 Therefore "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him a drink; for in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head."
21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Eph 4:31-32
31 Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice.
32 And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God in Christ forgave you.
Matt 6:14-15
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
2 Tim 2:24-26
24 And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient,
25 in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth,
26 and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will.
Rom 5:8-9
8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
9 Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.
(NKJ)
xxx Satan was created in the image of the wrath of God. But satan has to get permission to exercise wrath. That was and is his job. But because of pride he becomes the devil to deceive us. Once we are deceived into sinning then he exercises his right as satan to punish us.
God doesnt kill anyone. But He allows satan to do his job. You won't find the word devil in the old testament. Jesus came to reveal all this to us.

Heb 2:14
(NKJ)

John 19:11
11 Jesus answered, "You could have no power at all against Me unless it had been given you from above. Therefore the one who delivered Me to you has the greater sin."
(NKJ)

1 Cor 5:3-5
3 For I indeed, as absent in body but present in spirit, have already judged (as though I were present) him who has so done this deed.
4 In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when you are gathered together, along with my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,
5 deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
(NKJ)

1 Tim 1:19-20
19 having faith and a good conscience, which some having rejected, concerning the faith have suffered shipwreck,
(NKJ)

Luke 9:54-55
54 And when His disciples James and John saw this, they said, "Lord, do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them, just as Elijah did?"
55 But He turned and rebuked them, and said, "You do not know what manner of spirit you are of.
(NKJ)

John 8:7
7 So when they continued asking Him, He raised Himself up and said to them, "He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first."
(NKJ)
Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, evening of this evening and morning day, 10-10, the tenth month the tenth day.

I do not know where you get this from. I suggest that you reconsider your words.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, evening of this evening and morning day, 10-10, the tenth month the tenth day.

I do not know where you get this from. I suggest that you reconsider your words.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Your an idiot. Them are Gods words.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your an idiot. Them are Gods words.

No. You are incorrect. These are not God's words. These are your words.

N.T.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Go read the revelation and tell me which of them verses are wrong.

I do not need to read the verses to know that they are not wrong. Maybe your idea of them is. I have no idea what you mean by revelation.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I do not need to read the verses to know that they are not wrong. Maybe your idea of them is. I have no idea what you mean by revelation.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your problem has never been with others. Your problem has always been in yourself. You have always said you know scripture, and most of the time when you see scripture you say "I don't understand". Do you see the connection? You reject scripture and say you know the bible. You are a walking oxymoron. You need to admit to yourself you don't know scripture. Humble yourself. The first thing you should do is study the word "humble".

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your problem has never been with others. Your problem has always been in yourself. You have always said you know scripture, and most of the time when you see scripture you say "I don't understand". Do you see the connection? You reject scripture and say you know the bible. You are a walking oxymoron. You need to admit to yourself you don't know scripture. Humble yourself. The first thing you should do is study the word "humble".

Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, 10-10. It is morning.

The word humble is a very important word. I don't know and I don't understand do not suffice, but they do not indicate a problem in one's self. You are right, I do not have a problem with you. But I also do not have a problem with myself. I do understand scripture, and enjoy reminders of the truth. I also do not accept everything that I see or hear. I accept Scripture, though by this I either mean the Torah, the TaNaK, or the Bible. I cannot say that this is the New Testament, as I do not accept Matthew through Revelation as the New Testament and if I were to do so I would not reject or neglect Genesis through Malachi though I accept the TaNaK not the Old Testament. I have been studying scripture since I was a child. I study the Torah every day.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, 10-10. It is morning.

The word humble is a very important word. I don't know and I don't understand do not suffice, but they do not indicate a problem in one's self. You are right, I do not have a problem with you. But I also do not have a problem with myself. I do understand scripture, and enjoy reminders of the truth. I also do not accept everything that I see or hear. I accept Scripture, though by this I either mean the Torah, the TaNaK, or the Bible. I cannot say that this is the New Testament, as I do not accept Matthew through Revelation as the New Testament and if I were to do so I would not reject or neglect Genesis through Malachi though I accept the TaNaK not the Old Testament. I have been studying scripture since I was a child. I study the Torah every day.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot. Your a walking oxymoron.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Incorrect.

You are ruining my day or someone's day, I do not know who what or why.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You have a weird belief system. To most of the world when you say "I don't understand" means you don't know scripture. To say you know scripture means you will never say "I don't understand".
The two statements oppose one another. No one can claim both and have any truth in either one of them.
They are an oxymoron. That is why your an idiot.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You have a weird belief system. To most of the world when you say "I don't understand" means you don't know scripture. To say you know scripture means you will never say "I don't understand".
The two statements oppose one another. No one can claim both and have any truth in either one of them.
They are an oxymoron. That is why your an idiot.

Shalom.

No. You do not understand. A person can admit to not knowing scripture. It can be said that a person does not understand scripture. But when a person says that they do not understand a lie, they very well may know the truth. Is there something that you do not know or understand? Calling a person an idiot or belittling someone does not constitute explaining what you know to be the truth to and with them. It simply reveals that you must (you have chosen to) resort to ungodliness in your claiming to know and understand the truth.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
He's either a troll, or a complete moron (no oxy necessary).

I said
The poor guy is void of comprehension. That probably happened when he walked away from Christianity to be a Jew. Who does that? Who walks away from Christianity to become something that is obsolete?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. You do not understand. A person can admit to not knowing scripture. It can be said that a person does not understand scripture. But when a person says that they do not understand a lie, they very well may know the truth. Is there something that you do not know or understand? Calling a person an idiot or belittling someone does not constitute explaining what you know to be the truth to and with them. It simply reveals that you must (you have chosen to) resort to ungodliness in your claiming to know and understand the truth.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Your an idiot. Placing index finger between lips and moving up and down rapidly, while humming.

Wick Stick

I said
The poor guy is void of comprehension. That probably happened when he walked away from Christianity to be a Jew. Who does that? Who walks away from Christianity to become something that is obsolete?
Well, that's the thing. He's just playing at non-comprehension. Nobody could actually be that dense. That dis-ingenuousness is why I label him a troll.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said

The first Christians were Jews, and this did not change when they became Christians.

Shalom.

Jacob