Gods Relationship With Satan

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Incorrect.

When I say that you are incorrect, that means that you are not right or that you are not correct.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol No it doesn't. It means you cant face up to the truth so you deny everything just like the naysayers in the old testament.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol No it doesn't. It means you cant face up to the truth so you deny everything just like the naysayers in the old testament.

Shalom.

No.

Facing up to the truth and facing the truth are different. You cannot argue against the truth. If you think that there are naysayers in the old testament and you are against naysayers does that explain how why or in what way you are against the old testament? It is God's Word! Scripture, all Scripture, is for you to learn and grow from!

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No.

Facing up to the truth and facing the truth are different. You cannot argue against the truth. If you think that there are naysayers in the old testament and you are against naysayers does that explain how why or in what way you are against the old testament? It is God's Word! Scripture, all Scripture, is for you to learn and grow from!

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot. Your pushing the old testament law. That Jesus has changed. That makes you an antichrist.

[Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. It could be to late for you or I should say impossible for you to get right with God.

[Heb 6:4-6
4 For [it is] impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit,
5 and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come,
6 if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put [Him] to an open shame.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. Your pushing the old testament law. That Jesus has changed. That makes you an antichrist.

[Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. It could be to late for you or I should say impossible for you to get right with God.

[Heb 6:4-6
4 For [it is] impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit,
5 and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come,
6 if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put [Him] to an open shame.

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli (Shlishli means third, it is the third day of the week), 10-29 (the tenth month, the twenty-ninth day of the month), until sundown, the last day of the month. It is Yom, Day.

Incorrect.

You are incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shlishli (Shlishli means third, it is the third day of the week), 10-29 (the tenth month, the twenty-ninth day of the month), until sundown, the last day of the month. It is Yom, Day.

Incorrect.

You are incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol Your an idiot. Go lie to someone else.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol Your an idiot. Go lie to someone else.

Shalom.

Never instruct anyone to lie. Your mistake is in implying that I have lied to you. Your error and sin is in giving me an instruction to sin.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Never instruct anyone to lie. Your mistake is in implying that I have lied to you. Your error and sin is in giving me an instruction to sin.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You have lied to me every time you post one of your antichrist opinions. And you cant blame me for your ignorance I have told you to keep your mouth shut and learn the truth. But that demon you have won't let you learn.

[Jas 1:19
19 So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath;

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You have lied to me every time you post one of your antichrist opinions. And you cant blame me for your ignorance I have told you to keep your mouth shut and learn the truth. But that demon you have won't let you learn.

[Jas 1:19
19 So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath;

Actually, to keep a person's mouth shut is the instruction that should never be given to me.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Because you have a few and you don't know it.

You said a demon and now you said a few but I don't believe you. Plus, being that I do not accept what you are telling me, why would I want to start talking with you about demons if you say I have them? How would this help me? If you think that you can help me, do it. But I do not have any demons so you are wrong.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You said a demon and now you said a few but I don't believe you. Plus, being that I do not accept what you are telling me, why would I want to start talking with you about demons if you say I have them? How would this help me? If you think that you can help me, do it. But I do not have any demons so you are wrong.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol No one can help you. Your demons are in control of your inner man. Its a demon that tells you to reply with "no" " incorrect" . And you believe him.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol No one can help you. Your demons are in control of your inner man. Its a demon that tells you to reply with "no" " incorrect" . And you believe him.

Shalom.

And I believe who? You are speaking of demons and an inner man and I do not know who the person you are talking about is. Who is he? You said him. You said, "And you believe him.". I believe who? You have not said who this person is but you have said that no one can help me. Then who am I to believe?

I do not believe in an inner man. I do not believe demons can be in control of an inner man.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

And I believe who? You are speaking of demons and an inner man and I do not know who the person you are talking about is. Who is he? You said him. You said, "And you believe him.". I believe who? You have not said who this person is but you have said that no one can help me. Then who am I to believe?

I do not believe in an inner man. I do not believe demons can be in control of an inner man.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Again you admit you don't know scripture.