God Sees ALL THINGS In His Son Jesus Christ

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You wrote, "God Sees ALL THINGS In His Son Jesus Christ". The scripture (I read the first verse, so this is the scripture I mean) you quoted does not use these words. You did quote more than one verse, but I don't see these words (your thread title).

Robert Pate

Banned
So, in the judgment, how does this "god" know who to impute sins that were already forgiven and destroyed to?

All that have received Christ as their savior are indwelt with the Holy Spirit. This is God's mark of ownership. The Lord knows those that are his. In the judgment if you are not found to be "In Christ" your sins will be imputed back to you and you will be condemned.

Nanja

All that have received Christ as their savior are indwelt with the Holy Spirit. This is God's mark of ownership. The Lord knows those that are his. In the judgment if you are not found to be "In Christ" your sins will be imputed back to you and you will be condemned.

The only ones who are "In Christ" are those who were Chosen In Union with Him before the foundation of the world: God's Adopted Children Eph. 1:5.

Their own work of "receiving" had absolutely nothing to do with it!

Eph. 1:3-4
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will

Those Chosen In Christ, because He is their Covenant Head and Surety Heb. 7:22; John 10:11,15, their sins were imputed to Him Rom. 4:7-8, and His Righteousness imputed to them Rom. 5:19: The Great Shepherd of the Sheep Heb. 13:20!

But all the rest of humanity shall not believe on Christ [a fruit of the Spirit Gal. 5:22] because they were condemned already John 3:18, 36.

They were not chosen in Christ to have forgiveness of sins, because they are not His Sheep John 10:26!

Mat. 25:31-33
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand [God's Elect In Christ], Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

~~~

fishrovmen

WHAT sins are there left to impute? You are on record for stating countless times that Jesus has atoned for the sins of the WHOLE world. You also state that Jesus has destroyed sin, death and the devil.

Robert Pate

Banned
WHAT sins are there left to impute? You are on record for stating countless times that Jesus has atoned for the sins of the WHOLE world. You also state that Jesus has destroyed sin, death and the devil.

Everything will be made clear to you in the judgment.

"Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin" Romans 4:8.

Robert Pate

Banned

The only ones who are "In Christ" are those who were Chosen In Union with Him before the foundation of the world: God's Adopted Children Eph. 1:5.

Their own work of "receiving" had absolutely nothing to do with it!

Eph. 1:3-4
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will

Those Chosen In Christ, because He is their Covenant Head and Surety Heb. 7:22; John 10:11,15, their sins were imputed to Him Rom. 4:7-8, and His Righteousness imputed to them Rom. 5:19: The Great Shepherd of the Sheep Heb. 13:20!

But all the rest of humanity shall not believe on Christ [a fruit of the Spirit Gal. 5:22] because they were condemned already John 3:18, 36.

They were not chosen in Christ to have forgiveness of sins, because they are not His Sheep John 10:26!

Mat. 25:31-33
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand [God's Elect In Christ], Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

~~~

Nothing is yours if you don't receive Christ as your savior.

Nanja

Nothing is yours if you don't receive Christ as your savior.

Only God's Elect shall receive Christ after they have been Born of God.

It's the result of being Chosen in Christ and Predestinated to the Adoption of Sons.

Eph. 1:4-5

John 1:12-13
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Those verses are not saying that Christ was offered to spiritually dead sinners which are given a choice by their imaginary freewill to accept Him and become saved or reject Him and remain lost. That's promoting a false gospel of works: salvation by works a person does.

Eph. 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

God's Elect were given Grace before the world began.

2 Tim. 1:9
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

~~~

Robert Pate

Banned
Only God's Elect shall receive Christ after they have been Born of God.

It's the result of being Chosen in Christ and Predestinated to the Adoption of Sons.

Eph. 1:4-5

John 1:12-13
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Those verses are not saying that Christ was offered to spiritually dead sinners which are given a choice by their imaginary freewill to accept Him and become saved or reject Him and remain lost. That's promoting a false gospel of works: salvation by works a person does.

Eph. 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

God's Elect were given Grace before the world began.

2 Tim. 1:9
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

~~~

To believe what you believe is to believe that God is unjust.

To believe that God is unjust is to sentence yourself to hell.

Nanja

To believe what you believe is to believe that God is unjust.

To believe that God is unjust is to sentence yourself to hell.

Because you are not of God and at enmity with Him, you are prevented from Hearing His Words.

John 8:47
He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

~~~

Robert Pate

Banned
Because you are not of God and at enmity with Him, you are prevented from Hearing His Words.

John 8:47
He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

~~~

The word says that if you do not receive Christ as your savior, you are damned.

I hear it and it is plain and clear.

Lilstu

"This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased: listen to him" Matthew 17:5.

LISTEN TO HIM....but so many are just listening to Paul.

If someone goes out walking in the hot sun on a dessert road at midday and claims that Jesus spoke to him and even appeared to him are we required to listen to what he says?

Robert Pate

Banned
"This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased: listen to him" Matthew 17:5.

LISTEN TO HIM....but so many are just listening to Paul.

If someone goes out walking in the hot sun on a dessert road at midday and claims that Jesus spoke to him and even appeared to him are we required to listen to what he says?

I believe in what Paul wrote. To not believe Paul is to not believe the Bible.

Nanja

The word says that if you do not receive Christ as your savior, you are damned.

I hear it and it is plain and clear.

Obviously, you can only hear it audibly, with the physical ear, because you have never been Born of God.

John 8:43,47
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

The word "heareth" in John 8:47 is the Gr. word "akouō" and one of the meanings is to:

E. to comprehend, to understand

That's a Spiritual comprehension or understanding of God Words which are Spiritual 1Cor 2:13, and is only made possible by one who has been Born of God!

~~~

flintstoned

What do you mean by "imputed BACK" to you? The sins of those who are in Christ, have been forgiven. They have been paid for. Those who are not in Christ, remain in their sin and are condemned already. There is no need for Him to impute sins BACK to those whose sins were never forgiven or atoned for.

Robert Pate

Banned
What do you mean by "imputed BACK" to you? The sins of those who are in Christ, have been forgiven. They have been paid for. Those who are not in Christ, remain in their sin and are condemned already. There is no need for Him to impute sins BACK to those whose sins were never forgiven or atoned for.

In the judgment sins will be imputed back to those who are not "In Christ" Romans 4:8.