God Kills Babies.

Letsargue

I wish something would swallow up Smelly.

And you call yourself a ~Christian ~????????

“Satan was a ( murderer ) from the beginning”, and “( death reigned ) from Adam to Moses”!! - “Satan is the god of that carnal world”!! ----- If you can’t see that, you are indeed (( Blind )). - It’s not God who ever reigned over that world with the (( DEATH )) of your ((( spirits ))) who is the embodiment of Satan. -- Read the Book!!

When Joshua destroyed Jericho; - Jericho was ruled over by “Death”, the same “Satan” that ruled since the beginning. God only ruled over Israel, not the rest of the World of Satan’s, therefore, death came to ( Jericho )!!!!!!!

Paul – 071712

Letsargue

God does not change, so He is still killing babies.

You’re about as blind as a fool can be blind. -- God has ((( NEVER ))) killed a single baby!! - If you take the whole Word of God, you would surely ( SEE ) that; - but that’s not what any fool is after!! - They will always Blaspheme God in anyway they ( see ) fit. – You are already having your day in judgment, and God is laughing at you!!

Paul – 071712

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Of course science shows that there was no actual global flood so if God exists then He probably has not drowned babies in a global flood at least.
However if the Bible simply contains an allegorical story of a more local flood, which seems likely enough to me such as what happens today, then we can be sure that babies too are drowned in floods along with other local inhabitants. Do you blame God for that?

If it's simply the Bible and nothing else you have to go by then if it doesn't say specifically that God kept babies from harm's way then surely you must just assume He didn't, otherwise you're just making up your own allegory imo. :angel:

I do not blame God for anything, everything is His, and He can do whatever He wants with it.

alwight

That’s how and why the Scriptures were given. They are for ( Faith ) not science and archeology, they are all Carnal knowledge. The Knowledge of Faith is “Truth”, (( whether it happened or not )). If it did happen, then it’s (( TRUE )) and not (( TRUTH )). - It’s Truth that ( Leads to God ) not what is ( TRUE ) in the carnal sciences.

Anyone can get away with Blaspheming God, or anyone else here, but thanks be unto God, the ( LIARS ) calling God a “Baby Killer” will never see God!!!!

Paul – 071712
I believe that ancient people saw real floods, famine, pestilence, combat, cruelty and untimely death. All of which is amply reflected in their stories and myths but imo has little or no specific truth or even ((TRUTH)) to it and was never meant to, not by the time it was finally writen down anyway.

No I don't believe God drowns babies primarily because I don't believe God exists of course, but also because it would be rather pathetic, like a stupid kid drowning ants for fun, unnecessary and cruel.

Those who choose to believe in the literal truth of the Bible however must also imo believe that God literally does kill babies as a fact, which in itself might amount to a kind of unspoken blasphemy perhaps?
At least if I am ever deemed by theists to have blasphemed then afaic there is no actual intent to personally insult any real god, as literalists perhaps do unsaid.

Letsargue

I believe that ancient people saw real floods, famine, pestilence, combat, cruelty and untimely death. All of which is amply reflected in their stories and myths but imo has little or no specific truth or even ((TRUTH)) to it and was never meant to, not by the time it was finally writen down anyway.

No I don't believe God drowns babies primarily because I don't believe God exists of course, but also because it would be rather pathetic, like a stupid kid drowning ants for fun, unnecessary and cruel.

Those who choose to believe in the literal truth of the Bible however must also imo believe that God literally does kill babies as a fact, which in itself might amount to a kind of unspoken blasphemy perhaps?
At least if I am ever deemed by theists to have blasphemed then afaic there is no actual intent to personally insult any real god, as literalists perhaps do unsaid.

Don't just guess at it, use the Truth to describe your Faith in everything!!!

Those who were with God at any time were safe from harm and death. - It’s when they ( moved ) away from God, is when God let them have of their own choice, “Death”!! - Whether anyone sees the Truth; that it’s the man. - Every time he died, it was the man who (( entered into death )) that he died!!! ---- Not even their shoes were worn!!! -- How can anyone say that it’s God who brought ( Death ) to any of them???
Deuteronomy 30:19 KJV – “I call Heaven and Earth to record (( this day against you )), “THAT” ( I have set before you (((( life and death )))), (((( blessing and cursing )))): ( “THEREFORE” choose life ), “THAT” ( both thou and thy seed may (( live ))”. --- How even a blind person can go without ( SEEING ) that, is to me Impossible!!! Any time anyone died under the law, it was ( Their own choice ), not God’s!! – It’s still our own choice if we ( Die Spiritually ), ((( Not Christ’s ))); - It’s yours!!!

Paul – 071712

Letsargue

Come on!! -- You guys get some of those geniuses to help you; you know who they are; get them to show the world that I’m wrong!!!

You visitors out there; - there must be some geniuses among you. - Come in and help these guys prove God is wrong!!!

Paul – 071712

Shelli

BANNED
Banned
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you meant something like "God does not change, so He is still the same God who killed babies." I'll agree with that.

Do you have something to say about that? I mean, okay. God killed babies. So...?

But if you did actually mean what you literally said here then I'll humbly suggest you need to go get a CAT scan.

Do you actually think God has never killed any babies?

Shelli

BANNED
Banned
That’s how and why the Scriptures were given. They are for ( Faith ) not science and archeology, they are all Carnal knowledge. The Knowledge of Faith is “Truth”, (( whether it happened or not )). If it did happen, then it’s (( TRUE )) and not (( TRUTH )). - It’s Truth that ( Leads to God ) not what is ( TRUE ) in the carnal sciences.

Anyone can get away with Blaspheming God, or anyone else here, but thanks be unto God, the ( LIARS ) calling God a “Baby Killer” will never see God!!!!

Paul – 071712

Has God ever killed babies? Got an answer?

Shelli

BANNED
Banned
And you call yourself a ~Christian ~????????

“Satan was a ( murderer ) from the beginning”, and “( death reigned ) from Adam to Moses”!! - “Satan is the god of that carnal world”!! ----- If you can’t see that, you are indeed (( Blind )). - It’s not God who ever reigned over that world with the (( DEATH )) of your ((( spirits ))) who is the embodiment of Satan. -- Read the Book!!

When Joshua destroyed Jericho; - Jericho was ruled over by “Death”, the same “Satan” that ruled since the beginning. God only ruled over Israel, not the rest of the World of Satan’s, therefore, death came to ( Jericho )!!!!!!!

Paul – 071712

Thanks for chatting, and explaining The Bible with your feelings. Lol.

Shelli

BANNED
Banned
You’re about as blind as a fool can be blind. -- God has ((( NEVER ))) killed a single baby!! - If you take the whole Word of God, you would surely ( SEE ) that; - but that’s not what any fool is after!! - They will always Blaspheme God in anyway they ( see ) fit. – You are already having your day in judgment, and God is laughing at you!!

Paul – 071712

Let me help you with the facts about God killing babies.

Genesis 19:24 KJV, "The Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven."

There were babies in those two towns which were then killed by the brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven. Are you too proud to learn something new, today ... ? Lol.

Shelli

BANNED
Banned
I do not blame God for anything, everything is His, and He can do whatever He wants with it.

You just contradicted yourself. Lol.

If God owns and controls everything as He chooses, then when babies are killed by natural disasters and by God's judgement over populations, then God is the one killing the babies who die.

Lol. Do you understand this within your female, intuitive mind?

As well, it is apparent you refer to yourself and to your own perception in order to "explain" God, as when you stated, "I do not blame God for anything." How self centered is that? Lol.

Shelli

BANNED
Banned

Since you do not believe in God, why do you bother to add your thoughts in here? Did you need some special attention ... ?

Lol.

Shelli

BANNED
Banned
Come on!! -- You guys get some of those geniuses to help you; you know who they are; get them to show the world that I’m wrong!!!

You visitors out there; - there must be some geniuses among you. - Come in and help these guys prove God is wrong!!!

Paul – 071712

Why are you so emotional, and what is with all of those parentheses you use? "((...))"

Lol.

sangrida7

Even though i don't like the language in some of these posts there is a point to be made here. The God of the bible kills, then dictates not to kill, then tells you not to be a hypocrite. He isn't as just and loving as he is sometimes made out to be.