God is ONE, and therefore not three, and not three in one, but ONE!

CherubRam

I have explained to the same people here, over an over again, the same things they believe as proof of a trinity. Trinitarianism is not biblical, it was added by Pagan Christians. I swear, I am telling you the truth.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I have explained to the same people here, over an over again, the same things they believe as proof of a trinity. Trinitarianism is not biblical, it was added by Pagan Christians. I swear, I am telling you the truth.

By two or three witnesses a matter shall be established.

You are but one witness, therefore your position cannot be established.

iamaberean

Bs"d

"Hear Israel, Y-H-W-H is our God, Y-H-W-H is ONE!" Deut 6:4

I watched a video of a theologian teaching the oneness of God. He first stated that his wife was Jewish and she had told him there are many gods (Elohim) but only one Jehovah.

So, Elohim is like the word thousand in Hebrew, it is considered plural (unknown number) unless it is qualified. For example Psa 50:10 For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills. Thousand has no qualifier so it is an unknown number.

In the bible elohim (spirits) is plural unless there is a qualifier. As the theologian wife said "There are many gods but only one 'Jehovah God'. As one searches through the bible they notice many times it says 'LORD God' when speaking of the God of Israel, 'LORD' was used because God's name was Holy and not to be printed.

So unless 'LORD' is used, such as in Gen 1, it appears the angels had input as to what mankind would look like.

Now look in Gen 2 and you will find that 'LORD GOD' formed the man named Adam from the dust and made Eve from Adam's rib.

To the children of Israel there is only one God and to me there is only one God and we know him as Jesus.

CherubRam

By two or three witnesses a matter shall be established.

You are but one witness, therefore your position cannot be established.

There is a great multitude that testify that God is a single being. Trinitarianism was established in the third century AD by Pagan Christians.

After Emperor Constantine the Great called for a council of bishops to settle the matter of the nature of Christ; it was declared that Yahshua was of the "same substance" as the Father. It was not determined who the Holy Spirit is at that time. Arius, who taught that Yahshua was a being created by God was branded a Gnostic and a heretic.

In 381 AD, the Emperor Theodosius (a Trinitarian) convened a council in Constantinople. Only Trinitarian bishops were invited to attend, and they voted to alter the Nicene Creed to include the Holy Spirit as a part of the Godhead. The Trinity doctrine was now official for both the church and state. Dissident bishops were excommunicated and expelled from the church. The Nicene Creed is a proclamation of faith used by many Christian denominations to this very day.

The Pagan Christians had prevailed, and the truth was thrown to the ground. Over the many years the Judaeo Christians were hunted down and murdered by the Pagan Christians until almost none were left alive.

genuineoriginal

I noticed you didn't quote any Greek texts to support your aassertion. οτι τρεις εισιν οι μαρτυρουντες εν τω ουρανω ο πατηρ ο λογος και το αγιον πνευμα και ουτοι οι τρεις εν εισιν - ΙΩΑΝΝΟΥ Α΄ 5:7
This thread was dead and buried until you opened it up again.

Matthew 27:52
52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,​

beameup

The Essene community in Qumran believed that the coming Messiah was divine.
We have a multitude of their documents from the site. These certainly
became believers in Jesus of Nazareth. They followed the teachings and
writings of the Patriarchs and not the Talmud.

CherubRam

The Essene community in Qumran believed that the coming Messiah was divine.
We have a multitude of their documents from the site. These certainly
became believers in Jesus of Nazareth. They followed the teachings and
writings of the Patriarchs and not the Talmud.

All Christians believe that Christ is divine, but that does not mean he is part of a trinity. Historically Trinitarianism was introduced in the third century AD by the Catholics.

beameup

All Christians believe that Christ is divine, but that does not mean he is part of a trinity. Historically Trinitarianism was introduced in the third century AD by the Catholics.

So, you are excluding the Ruach Elohim (Holy Spirit) from the Godhead. So, you have "Father" and "Son" as divine... a duotarian doctrine.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
There is a great multitude that testify that God is a single being.

NO TRINITARIAN HAS SAID OTHERWISE.

Trinitarianism was established in the third century AD by Pagan Christians.

Pagan Christians? One is either a pagan or a Christian. You can't serve two masters.

After Emperor Constantine the Great called for a council of bishops to settle the matter of the nature of Christ; it was declared that Yahshua was of the "same substance" as the Father. It was not determined who the Holy Spirit is at that time. Arius, who taught that Yahshua was a being created by God was branded a Gnostic and a heretic.

In 381 AD, the Emperor Theodosius (a Trinitarian) convened a council in Constantinople. Only Trinitarian bishops were invited to attend, and they voted to alter the Nicene Creed to include the Holy Spirit as a part of the Godhead. The Trinity doctrine was now official for both the church and state. Dissident bishops were excommunicated and expelled from the church. The Nicene Creed is a proclamation of faith used by many Christian denominations to this very day.

The Pagan Christians had prevailed, and the truth was thrown to the ground. Over the many years the Judaeo Christians were hunted down and murdered by the Pagan Christians until almost none were left alive.

Historical revisionism identifies the re-interpretation of the historical record. It usually means challenging the orthodox views held by professional scholars about a historical event, introducing contrary evidence, or reinterpreting the motivations and decisions of the people involved.

-Wikipedia, "historical revisionism"

Scripture says that the Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Spirit is God. All of that was written prior to 381 AD.

CherubRam

NO TRINITARIAN HAS SAID OTHERWISE.

Pagan Christians? One is either a pagan or a Christian. You can't serve two masters.

Historical revisionism identifies the re-interpretation of the historical record. It usually means challenging the orthodox views held by professional scholars about a historical event, introducing contrary evidence, or reinterpreting the motivations and decisions of the people involved.

-Wikipedia, "historical revisionism"

Scripture says that the Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Spirit is God. All of that was written prior to 381 AD.

All in heaven are called God, but there is no trinity.

CherubRam

False. Angels are called "elohim." God is "Elohim"

Humans in heaven are neither "elohim" nor "Elohim."

[FONT=&quot]The Holy Spirit is a manifestation of Yahwah Himself and not a third person. God is Holy and He is a Spirit. There are more scriptures that go with these. Selah
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Leviticus 24:16
anyone who blasphemes the name of Yahwah must be put to death.

Matthew 12:31
And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.

John 4:24
God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."

Genesis 1:2
Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

Psalm 51:11
Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me.

Joshua 24:19
Joshua said to the people, "You are not able to serve Yahwah. He is a holy God; he is a jealous God. He will not forgive your rebellion and your sins.

1 Samuel 6:20
and the men of Beth Shemesh asked, "Who can stand in the presence of Yahwah, this holy God? To whom will the ark go up from here?"

Isaiah 5:16
But Yahwah Almighty will be exalted by his justice, and the holy God will show himself holy by his righteousness.

Psalm 99:3
Let them praise your great and awesome name— he is holy.

Psalm 99:5
Exalt Yahwah our God and worship at his footstool; he is holy.

Psalm 99:9
Exalt Yahwah our God and worship at his holy mountain, for Yahwah our God is holy.

Isaiah 57:15
For this is what the high and lofty One says— he who lives forever, whose name is holy:

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Isaiah 63:10[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Yet they rebelled and grieved his Holy Spirit. So he turned and became their enemy and he himself fought against them.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Isaiah 63:11[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Then his people recalled the days of old, the days of Moses and his people— where is he who brought them through the sea, with the shepherd of his flock? Where is he who set his Holy Spirit among them,
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]1 Thessalonians 4:8[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Therefore, anyone who rejects this instruction does not reject a human being but God, the very God who gives you his Holy Spirit.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Genesis 6:3[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Then the LORD said, “My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal ; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Isaiah 30:1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“Woe to the obstinate children,” declares the LORD, “to those who carry out plans that are not mine, forming an alliance, but not by my Spirit, heaping sin upon sin;

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Isaiah 42:1[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him, and he will bring justice to the nations.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Isaiah 44:3[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Isaiah 59:21[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“As for me, this is my covenant with them,” says the LORD. “My Spirit, who is on you, will not depart from you, and my words that I have put in your mouth will always be on your lips, on the lips of your children and on the lips of their descendants—from this time on and forever,” says the LORD.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ezekiel 36:27[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ezekiel 37:14[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the LORD have spoken, and I have done it, declares the LORD.’”
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ezekiel 39:29[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
I will no longer hide my face from them, for I will pour out my Spirit on the people of Israel, declares the Sovereign LORD.”
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Joel 2:28[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Joel 2:29[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Haggai 2:5[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
‘This is what I covenanted with you when you came out of Egypt. And my Spirit remains among you. Do not fear.’
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zechariah 4:6[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
So he said to me, “This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the LORD Almighty.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zechariah 6:8[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Then he called to me, “Look, those going toward the north country have given my Spirit rest in the land of the north.”
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Numbers 11:29[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
But Moses replied, “Are you jealous for my sake? I wish that all the LORD’s people were prophets and that the LORD would put his Spirit on them!”
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Job 34:14[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
If it were his intention and he withdrew his Spirit and breath,
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Isaiah 34:16[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Look in the scroll of the LORD and read: None of these will be missing, not one will lack her mate. For it is his mouth that has given the order, and his Spirit will gather them together.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Isaiah 48:16[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“Come near me and listen to this: “From the first announcement I have not spoken in secret; at the time it happens, I am there.” And now the Sovereign LORD has sent me, endowed with his Spirit.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Zechariah 7:12[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
They made their hearts as hard as flint and would not listen to the law or to the words that the LORD Almighty had sent by his Spirit through the earlier prophets. So the LORD Almighty was very angry.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Romans 8:11[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]1 Corinthians 2:10[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]2 Corinthians 1:22[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Galatians 3:5[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
So again I ask, does God give you his Spirit and work miracles among you by the works of the law, or by your believing what you heard?[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ephesians 2:22[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ephesians 3:16[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being,
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Philippians 3:3[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
For it is we who are the circumcision, we who serve God by his Spirit, who boast in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh—
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]1 John 4:13[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Last edited:

ttruscott

Hear Israel, Y-H-W-H is our God, Y-H-W-H is ONE!

Your interpretation that `echad can only mean the numeral 1 is wrong as proven by the verse Genesis 2:24 For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one / `echad flesh. When a man and wife join, to they actually become 1, the numeral 1, flesh? Not at all so this must be referring to their unity which is also the unity of the Divine Trinity, as Deut 6:4 tells us.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I can't reply to a comment where you quote me and put your response within your quote of my comment...

Could you fix this please?

CherubRam

If God is "one" in a trinity, then He has a single will.

[FONT=&quot]42) Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]That proves that Christ has a separate will from the Fathers.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Just copy and paste. Or, proceed to say what you want.
That won't fix your post.

I'm asking you to please edit your post so that you don't misquote me as saying something that you said. All it takes is for you to move the [/QUOTE] tag at the end of your post to the end of the post you actually quoted.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
If God is "one" in a trinity, then He has a single will.

[FONT=&quot]42) Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]That proves that Christ has a separate will from the Fathers.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
Jesus' will is aligned with the Father's will and the Holy Spirit's will.

Three Persons, three wills acting as one.