Gnostic Scriptures:

Letsargue

at some point the pawn will not play by the rules. and become aware..

Wait a Minute!! – God, the Word, Christ, Truth, Love, Knowledge, and the Creation, (( IS )) all the same thing. – God is the Rule of Law. God is not defined by any other word or words or games. There is no gaming in God, AND there is no other word in God that He is Not. - If it is not of God, then it must be of the "Absence" of God the Light / Satan the Darkness, the ((( "Shadow" ))) of Christ; still of God!!!

Paul – 022114

JosephR

Wait a Minute!! – God, the Word, Christ, Truth, Love, Knowledge, and the Creation, (( IS )) all the same thing. – God is the Rule of Law. God is not defined by any other word or words or games. There is no gaming in God, AND there is no other word in God that He is Not. - If it is not of God, then it must be of the "Absence" of God the Light / Satan the Darkness, the ((( "Shadow" ))) of Christ; still of God!!!

Paul – 022114

Yes..the game is afoot.

JosephR

AND That is the Only "Word, Truth, Jesus, Christ / GOD", and I speak only of ( IT )!!!

Paul -- 022114

Come now to God.. lay your sins at the foot of my Son. whom loves you and died a mans death for you so that you may live..

this is the truth,

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
I Am Light

I Am Light

Moby Dick!!!

The Bible IS NOT --- a “history book”!!!! – There is NO difference in a cross word puzzle and the Bible, ( as for as Words go ). – Everything is truth in itself, but not truth to anything else. – Moby Dick was a white whale, and there was a white whale, but the “Story” of Moby Dick is not True. - Tom Sawyer Was a young boy, and there may have been a young boy named “Tom Sawyer”, BUT The “Story” of Tom Sawyer is not True!!! – The same with the Bible, the Bible is just ((( “TRUTH” ))) within Itself; - but the “Stories” are not ((( TRUE ))), they Truly Never happened. – There is NO Physical evidence that David Ever Lived, or that Jesus ever really walked and lived. - Show us the Physical / Carnal evidence!!!! --- ((( FAITH ))) is the Spiritual (( Evidence ))!!!!

The Bible is just “Words” of LAW, formed as a ( Mysterious ) / ( Mystery ) puzzle; - the Law of the Universe / the creation of the LAW. – Remove the Law, and you remove the Universe / its Creation.

The Bible is the Truth within it’s OWN Self / (((( GOD )))), with Nothing added or removed ( Period )!!! – You cannot ADD to God, there is nothing else that can be added to Christ; He is ALL within Himself; the Creation folded up in 7 wraps of the Bible and placed under OUR FEET!!!

Paul – 022114

In honor of the gnostic tradition, I would agree that 'language' is only a 'vehicle' of course, since the life-principle is not in the outer form, but in the inner essence. Forms are subject to change, coming and going to serve the Spirit.

For your illumination -

What is a Gnostic?

pj

Letsargue

In honor of the gnostic tradition, I would agree that 'language' is only a 'vehicle' of course, since the life-principle is not in the outer form, but in the inner essence. Forms are subject to change, coming and going to serve the Spirit.

For your illumination -

What is a Gnostic?

pj

What language is the "Vehicle"??
Is not the Word of God, God's "Vehicle" / "WAY"???
Try this: -- ( Acts 11:26 KJV ) – 26- “And the Disciples were called - “(( Christians ))” first in Antioch”. --//---- Show us where that ended and the Disciples are not “Christians” any longer. – What Language is that, and how can the Christian change the Word / Truth / Christ / the "WAY"??

Paul – 022214

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Gnosis is key......

Gnosis is key......

What language is the "Vehicle"??
Is not the Word of God, God's "Vehicle" / "WAY"???
Try this: -- ( Acts 11:26 KJV ) – 26- “And the Disciples were called - “(( Christians ))” first in Antioch”. --//---- Show us where that ended and the Disciples are not “Christians” any longer. – What Language is that, and how can the Christian change the Word / Truth / Christ / the "WAY"??

Paul – 022214

Note that the followers of Jesus were not originally called 'Christians' but only at a later date in Antioch ( by Gentile influence), as the early disciples of Jesus were of the Way, or Nazarenes (these may have merged with various Essene, Gnostic, Ebionite communities as their teachings coalesced or had things in common). - The Jerusalem Commnunity remained true to their Jewish faith and practice for the most part, while Paul took off preaching his own gospel gathering a gentile following as he made his gospel much more palatable to them.

In all systems, 'language' is a 'vehicle',.... an information-script. The letter alone does not avail, but what the letters serve to reveal, unfold and depict is what matters, pointing to the soul or spirit within the vesture of the words. Words are a 'medium' for the logos to speak thru. In this way, 'gnosis' is the true knowledge revealed by the Spirit to the soul, which gives light and life.

"He who observes my word, shall never see death" - Jesus

pj

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I read somewhere that "the way" was the title of the Essene manual of discipline. Jesus did not live according to its dictates. He redefined them.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Essene connections......

Essene connections......

I read somewhere that "the way" was the title of the Essene manual of discipline. Jesus did not live according to its dictates. He redefined them.

I'll have to check up on that, but the connection that Jesus, Mary, Joseph, John the Baptist had with the Essenes is supported by many resources. My former thread on The Essenes covered this well. There are similarities and some differences, while the rest is speculation, mythology or legend.

The Essene related writings such as Essene Gospel of Peace, Gospel of the Holy 12 and others are fun to explore, relating a nuance of teaching on the inner principles of nature and Spirit, the hierarchy of angels and the art of healing, prophesy, astrology.

We are left with a mysterious period of time after Jesus passing to the end of the first century as far the critical period of how the early community of Jesus disciples fared and what evolution of change the teachings underwent as they were transmitted, however accurately or imperfectly as time went on.

pj

Letsargue

Note that the followers of Jesus were not originally called 'Christians' but only at a later date in Antioch ( by Gentile influence), as the early disciples of Jesus were of the Way, or Nazarenes (these may have merged with various Essene, Gnostic, Ebionite communities as their teachings coalesced or had things in common). - The Jerusalem Commnunity remained true to their Jewish faith and practice for the most part, while Paul took off preaching his own gospel gathering a gentile following as he made his gospel much more palatable to them.

In all systems, 'language' is a 'vehicle',.... an information-script. The letter alone does not avail, but what the letters serve to reveal, unfold and depict is what matters, pointing to the soul or spirit within the vesture of the words. Words are a 'medium' for the logos to speak thru. In this way, 'gnosis' is the true knowledge revealed by the Spirit to the soul, which gives light and life.

"He who observes my word, shall never see death" - Jesus

pj

I agree Greatly, - only in your latter part. – However, --- I’m not “Gnostic”. --- My Name is “Christian”. -- Jesus / Jesus Christ / Christ, and God the Father ( IS ) -- “Christian”. – There is no Law, or Words of Law to cover the title, “Gnostic”.

I Must know that My Name / "Aurhority" is found - ( "Written" ) in the “New Testament” / The “Book of Live” / Christ / the Law. --- ( Revelation 20:12 KJV ) --//---

Paul – 022414

JosephR

Iscariot... means daggar..

Essene,, is warlike, guerrilla , special forces if you will.

This meant to make war on those who corrupted the word of GOD.

What did Jesus do with the Pharisee for the most part, like no MAN ever has done.

If you wana get technical it wasent all love and peace and tree hugging hippy stuff. And technical is where I would rather be then in a bliss lie.

Letsargue

Iscariot... means daggar..

Essene,, is warlike, guerrilla , special forces if you will.

This meant to make war on those who corrupted the word of GOD.

What did Jesus do with the Pharisee for the most part, like no MAN ever has done.

If you wana get technical it wasent all love and peace and tree hugging hippy stuff. And technical is where I would rather be then in a bliss lie.

Well ( Yes )!!! - Jesus was the MOST Hateful person ever existed according to Truth, AND the Most Loving!!

There were Evil "Pharisees", -- some of them; but (( Jesus and every)) Christian who ever lived is "Pharisee", -- I Am - "Pharisee"!! I'M not "Sadducee"!!!!

Paul -- 022414