Gnostic Scriptures:

Letsargue

It’s obvious that there are a few Gnostics here on TOL, and likely several Gnostic Sympathizers; so, for any of you: -- There are no such things as “Heavenly Gnostic Scriptures”!! - Only The Word of God Scripted by the Prophets of God and Christ / God, are the Scriptures of the Bible OF Books. - Did you get that little Gnostic trick?? – The Bible / Book of Books are from John – John 21:25 KJV – “I suppose that even the world itself could not contain ((( the Books )))”!!! ---- Just a little Gnostic work there without being a (( “GNOSTIC” )), but just Christian!!!

In the beginning, God created the Heaven and the earth ( By the Gospel ). The ( Gospel gave ) the earthy, Form, and was no longer void, but very Good. -- And God shined the Gospel out of the darkness, and it was very Good. -- And God said, “let there be a Prepared Place in the Gospel, and let it divide the evil from the Good. -- And God sowed the Gospel, and the First Fruits were raised up out of the Ground, and it was very Good. –”. – And God placed the Angels in the Heavens to Declare the Glory of God by the Gospel of Heaven, and it is very Good!!

And the Gospel was ( Planted ) in the Womb of Mary, and the Seed brought forth the Word of God in Fleshly Fruit, and it bore the Seed of the earth, and He was very Good, and the Morning and Evening were the fifth day. -- And the Lord caused the Seed of the Fruit to be planted over the whole Face of the Ground and the Ground bore much Fruit by the Gospel, and God called the Fruit Love, and Love dwelt in us, and the Morning and the Evening were the Sixth Day, and it was very Good. – Thus the New Heaven and the New earth were created, and God rested from all His Keep, and it is very Good!!!!

Paul – 122412

skinker

The Bible is toast as spiritual authority. You need to look at the Armageddon has arrived thread to learn that there is no spiritual authority derived from liars and their lies. The Bible Unearthed shows the archeological digs at Megiddo proving no existence of Hebrews in the Holy Land before 700 BC. That just about scotches all the Torah stories with their Jewish myths of origin taken as real history by mesmerized Pauline Christians.

Repeat; There is no spiritual authority derived from fictitious events and fictitious people. The Bible has been thoroughly debunked and exposed as Jewish nationalistic religious propaganda. And Paul and all Pauline Christians following Paul's lead, fell hook, line and sinker, for the Jews fibs. Only the Gnostic Christians knew better and divorced Gnostic Christianity from the Bible and the Bible Fraud of Israel. Now look who came out the spiritual winners and who's religion is fast approaching its End Times. There's a reason God has resurrected the lost Gnostic Gospels and thereby verified the Roman Catholics attacks on Gnostics following the conversion of Rome to Christianity. Gnostic Christians were the very first victims of Pauline Christian persecution and here you are carrying on that RCC tradition. Only this time, God's not going to let you guys get away with murder of Gnostics and political censorship of Gnostic theology.

Your Bible as spiritual authority has been destroyed and thank God for that. Every idolatry leads in the end to destruction and paper and ink book idolatry is not exempt from this fate.

Letsargue

The Bible is toast as spiritual authority. You need to look at the Armageddon has arrived thread to learn that there is no spiritual authority derived from liars and their lies. The Bible Unearthed shows the archeological digs at Megiddo proving no existence of Hebrews in the Holy Land before 700 BC. That just about scotches all the Torah stories with their Jewish myths of origin taken as real history by mesmerized Pauline Christians.

Repeat; There is no spiritual authority derived from fictitious events and fictitious people. The Bible has been thoroughly debunked and exposed as Jewish nationalistic religious propaganda. And Paul and all Pauline Christians following Paul's lead, fell hook, line and sinker, for the Jews fibs. Only the Gnostic Christians knew better and divorced Gnostic Christianity from the Bible and the Bible Fraud of Israel. Now look who came out the spiritual winners and who's religion is fast approaching its End Times. There's a reason God has resurrected the lost Gnostic Gospels and thereby verified the Roman Catholics attacks on Gnostics following the conversion of Rome to Christianity. Gnostic Christians were the very first victims of Pauline Christian persecution and here you are carrying on that RCC tradition. Only this time, God's not going to let you guys get away with murder of Gnostics and political censorship of Gnostic theology.

Your Bible as spiritual authority has been destroyed and thank God for that. Every idolatry leads in the end to destruction and paper and ink book idolatry is not exempt from this fate.

Ye Seek For A Sign, and there are no signs GIVEN!! -- Ye cannot dig up signs saith God!!!

Paul -- 122412

skinker

The Bible:

sign02.jpg

to the highest bidders: Zionist Jews and Zionist Evangelical Christians protecting the Bible story of Joshua inspired modern genocide of Palestine society.

Letsargue

The Bible:

sign02.jpg

to the highest bidders: Zionist Jews and Zionist Evangelical Christians protecting the Bible story of Joshua inspired modern genocide of Palestine society.

Don't need one; - the Heavens declare the Glory of God, and the Firmament showeth His handywork!! "Constantly" -- Listen Gnostics!!

Paul -- 122412

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
luminaries........

luminaries........

It’s obvious that there are a few Gnostics here on TOL, and likely several Gnostic Sympathizers; so, for any of you: -- There are no such things as “Heavenly Gnostic Scriptures”!! - Only The Word of God Scripted by the Prophets of God and Christ / God, are the Scriptures of the Bible OF Books. - Did you get that little Gnostic trick?? – The Bible / Book of Books are from John – John 21:25 KJV – “I suppose that even the world itself could not contain ((( the Books )))”!!! ---- Just a little Gnostic work there without being a (( “GNOSTIC” )), but just Christian!!!

I think you need to do a little historical research there, Gnostics were among the first and earliest christians. But dont let 'labels' confuse you. Also the many books that the world could not contain according to John (who is rather 'gnostic' in aspects of his own theology, besides some doctoring done later on to his work) would naturally include some of the secert teachings and lost gospels found within Gnostic tradition.

For a more direct link from the apostle Paul...see Valentinian Gnosticism, which was passed down from Paul to Theudas to Valentinus.

In the beginning, God created the Heaven and the earth ( By the Gospel ). The ( Gospel gave ) the earthy, Form, and was no longer void, but very Good. -- And God shined the Gospel out of the darkness, and it was very Good. -- And God said, “let there be a Prepared Place in the Gospel, and let it divide the evil from the Good. -- And God sowed the Gospel, and the First Fruits were raised up out of the Ground, and it was very Good. –”. – And God placed the Angels in the Heavens to Declare the Glory of God by the Gospel of Heaven, and it is very Good!!

And the Gospel was ( Planted ) in the Womb of Mary, and the Seed brought forth the Word of God in Fleshly Fruit, and it bore the Seed of the earth, and He was very Good, and the Morning and Evening were the fifth day. -- And the Lord caused the Seed of the Fruit to be planted over the whole Face of the Ground and the Ground bore much Fruit by the Gospel, and God called the Fruit Love, and Love dwelt in us, and the Morning and the Evening were the Sixth Day, and it was very Good. – Thus the New Heaven and the New earth were created, and God rested from all His Keep, and it is very Good!!!!

Gnostic Theology contains many of these elements as well, but illumined from different perspectives per their own cosmology. It still holds that 'Christ' is the 'Savior' as he works with the other eons or luminaries (Sophia among them) to re-light the flame of knowledge in the sons of men, restoring them to the Father-Mother, rejoining them to the Pleroma. Indeed, only the Infinite Unknowable Father is the source of all goodness, light and life, who mediates such salvation to the sons of men thru the agency of the Son, calling them back to their original Home.

The greatest 'sin' is 'ignorance' as it were, and the light of Christ within the soul is the remedy for such.

In the Mother-light :)

pj

Letsargue

I think you need to do a little historical research there, Gnostics were among the first and earliest christians. But dont let 'labels' confuse you. Also the many books that the world could not contain according to John (who is rather 'gnostic' in aspects of his own theology, besides some doctoring done later on to his work) would naturally include some of the secert teachings and lost gospels found within Gnostic tradition.

For a more direct link from the apostle Paul...see Valentinian Gnosticism, which was passed down from Paul to Theudas to Valentinus.

Gnostic Theology contains many of these elements as well, but illumined from different perspectives per their own cosmology. It still holds that 'Christ' is the 'Savior' as he works with the other eons or luminaries (Sophia among them) to re-light the flame of knowledge in the sons of men, restoring them to the Father-Mother, rejoining them to the Pleroma. Indeed, only the Infinite Unknowable Father is the source of all goodness, light and life, who mediates such salvation to the sons of men thru the agency of the Son, calling them back to their original Home.

The greatest 'sin' is 'ignorance' as it were, and the light of Christ within the soul is the remedy for such.

In the Mother-light :)

pj

There is no History of God or of Jesus Christ except in the Scriptures for a great reason. There is NO sign in the Carnal, only in the Spiritual of the Spirit of the Word of God and of Christ!!

You said “Gnostic Theology”. – There is NO such thing in Scripture. – God said “Learn of me”, and “Search the Scriptures for in them ye think ye shall find Eternal Life”. And, “ALL Scripture is GIVEN”. – The phrase “All Scripture is”, refers to the single WORD of God / THE Word, not words. God gave IT to the Christian through the Holy Ghost. That’s what God says in His WORD, NOT in some self appointed “Knowledge of some other God”.

I agree, it’s a great sin to “Ignore” the things GOD SAID”.

Paul – 122512

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
light within.......

light within.......

There is no History of God or of Jesus Christ except in the Scriptures for a great reason. There is NO sign in the Carnal, only in the Spiritual of the Spirit of the Word of God and of Christ!!

You said “Gnostic Theology”. – There is NO such thing in Scripture. – God said “Learn of me”, and “Search the Scriptures for in them ye think ye shall find Eternal Life”. And, “ALL Scripture is GIVEN”. – The phrase “All Scripture is”, refers to the single WORD of God / THE Word, not words. God gave IT to the Christian through the Holy Ghost. That’s what God says in His WORD, NOT in some self appointed “Knowledge of some other God”.

I agree, it’s a great sin to “Ignore” the things GOD SAID”.

Paul – 122512

Gnosis is knowledge, this is key. Knowledge is not limited to a collection of books put together by men, canonized by certain criteria. God speaks to whoever is open to listen to His voice, this can come by reading inspired writings or other means. God is that which is already always being, here, now. God's reality is all-pervading, all-encompassing. I know it, because I AM it (this understood in the non-dualistic sense of my true unity with-in God, as God individualized). This identity behind the first-thought of 'I Am' is the original light and knowledge, as pure knowing. - all else can serve to facilitate this knowledge, hence the methods, schools and archetypal teachings available to the initiate.

pj

Letsargue

Gnosis is knowledge, this is key. Knowledge is not limited to a collection of books put together by men, canonized by certain criteria. God speaks to whoever is open to listen to His voice, this can come by reading inspired writings or other means. God is that which is already always being, here, now. God's reality is all-pervading, all-encompassing. I know it, because I AM it (this understood in the non-dualistic sense of my true unity with-in God, as God individualized). This identity behind the first-thought of 'I Am' is the original light and knowledge, as pure knowing. - all else can serve to facilitate this knowledge, hence the methods, schools and archetypal teachings available to the initiate.

pj

So why don’t you all say something other than you all are smart?? - Let’s see some Knowledge if you all have any; not just that you have some!! – I give you new stuff; - not that I can give. – I never read any Gnostic STUFF that said just that they are smart!! – Maybe you can do what the Gnostic writer did when he wrote the “Gospel of Enoch”. - That might be interesting, to see you write something like that. – OH! – You can!!

Paul – 122512

skinker

Here's where you can read a whole new Gnostic Christian theology, one that saves Christianity from the End Times fate of all Abrahamic religions including Pauline Christianity. Armageddon has come for all Bible believers who actually thought ancient men in positions of political power in their societies would behave any different from the ones throughout history and the ones today? Are politicians known for their veracity? Well, these ancient priests were the political leaders of their day and they did what all political leaders seem to do--lie and cheat and do whatever is necessary to keep in power. And in ancient times, religion was power. That's why people who read the Jewish stories can spot how Judaism "captures" pagan deities and pagan religious ideas and Judaizes them, starting with making Abraham into a "Hebrew" in the 1800's B.C. when the Hebrew writers didn't exist prior to 700 B.C. because there's no archeological evidence of them. So those ancient priests lied to create a fictitious history and now that historical truth is out for intelligent people to learn and factor into Bible beliefs and believers. They are still actively ruining many people's lives on earth and need to be stopped from inflicting ancient religious warfare lies on modern peoples in modern times.

Letsargue

Here's where you can read a whole new Gnostic Christian theology, one that saves Christianity from the End Times fate of all Abrahamic religions including Pauline Christianity. Armageddon has come for all Bible believers who actually thought ancient men in positions of political power in their societies would behave any different from the ones throughout history and the ones today? Are politicians known for their veracity? Well, these ancient priests were the political leaders of their day and they did what all political leaders seem to do--lie and cheat and do whatever is necessary to keep in power. And in ancient times, religion was power. That's why people who read the Jewish stories can spot how Judaism "captures" pagan deities and pagan religious ideas and Judaizes them, starting with making Abraham into a "Hebrew" in the 1800's B.C. when the Hebrew writers didn't exist prior to 700 B.C. because there's no archeological evidence of them. So those ancient priests lied to create a fictitious history and now that historical truth is out for intelligent people to learn and factor into Bible beliefs and believers. They are still actively ruining many people's lives on earth and need to be stopped from inflicting ancient religious warfare lies on modern peoples in modern times.

You stick to your out of Scripture stuff; and I'll cling to Christ the Truth!! - Jesus is the Book of the Law, Resurrected, and made New in the Testimony of the Bool of Life / Christ!!

Paul -- 030513

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
non -duality realization

non -duality realization

So why don’t you all say something other than you all are smart?? - Let’s see some Knowledge if you all have any; not just that you have some!! – I give you new stuff; - not that I can give. – I never read any Gnostic STUFF that said just that they are smart!! – Maybe you can do what the Gnostic writer did when he wrote the “Gospel of Enoch”. - That might be interesting, to see you write something like that. – OH! – You can!!

Paul – 122512

God is Light. 'I Am' is the Self-cognizing reality of Light itself. Intelligence itself does not need to pretend to any superior knowledge or egoity, since it is...what it is....while all else is not (but an illusion of perception, a dance of images upon the screen of consciousness). But what I Am is the light behind consciousness....the eternal witness of all that comes and goes. The supreme, immortal "I" ever remains. Nothing exists apart from this "I", as far as the "I" knows.

pj

Letsargue

God is Light. 'I Am' is the Self-cognizing reality of Light itself. Intelligence itself does not need to pretend to any superior knowledge or egoity, since it is...what it is....while all else is not (but an illusion of perception, a dance of images upon the screen of consciousness). But what I Am is the light behind consciousness....the eternal witness of all that comes and goes. The supreme, immortal "I" ever remains. Nothing exists apart from this "I", as far as the "I" knows.

pj

The “I” alone is “Alone”, but with the I AM, “We become a Family. Then the House can feast, and rejoice in the comfort of ourselves even being castaways. Peace and knowledge always brings the joy of others discomfort. A little darkness, a little loudness; put a little wisdom, and we have our song.

Paul – 032713

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't recall reading where people quote from the books of "Thomas", "Mary", "Judas" or others.

Letsargue

I don't recall reading where people quote from the books of "Thomas", "Mary", "Judas" or others.

I can’t either right off, but you KNOW most of these so called ?christians quote from the Devil all the time if they can’t quote the God of Heaven. -- All “Knowledge” is from the God of Truth / Christ; everything else is from Satan, the god of, - I guess your world if your world is not the New Heaven and the New Earth!!!! -- There’s not but one place to gain Truth / Christ; you all have chosen. God gave you a choice, and you chose!!!

Paul – 040213

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
knowledge is key......

knowledge is key......

Nick M said:

The Gospel of Thomas (GoT) has verses that are similar if not almost identical to some 'sayings' in the canonized gospels which may point to an earlier collection of 'sayings' such as "Q" which all these gospels may have derived from. The 'GoT' also has a saying about the merging of male and female principles into a unity where both genders are transcended in the unity of Spirit which 2 Clement and the Gospel of the Holy 12 also refer to (indicating a secret teaching not contained in the later 'canonized' gospels).

Some other of these gospels were covered in our no longer extant 'Gnostic Cosmology' thread. You might be reminded that each religious group or following had their own 'books' so that some communities would have books relating to their own unique 'tradition' and hierarchy of teaching if you will. There is no reason to believe that all the words that Jesus ever spoke have been recorded only in the 4 gospels that were eventually chosen to be in the accepted 'canon', since according to John, if we had all the records...the world have not room to contain them (I'm sure he exaggerated a bit, but the principle remains).

Truth is truth, wherever it is found, no matter how its clothed or disguised,....one must 'see' thru the 'form' or the 'language' to get to the inner essence. The kingdom of 'God' is within.

~*~*~

I can’t either right off, but you KNOW most of these so called ?christians quote from the Devil all the time if they can’t quote the God of Heaven.

Could you provide an example?

-- All “Knowledge” is from the God of Truth / Christ; everything else is from Satan, the god of, - I guess your world if your world is not the New Heaven and the New Earth!!!! -- There’s not but one place to gain Truth / Christ; you all have chosen. God gave you a choice, and you chose!!!

:rolleyes:

'God' Alone is The Source.

'God' is Light.

The Gnosis Archive

pj

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Many written words have been destroyed by man. But that really doesn't matter because the truth remains.

Letsargue

The Gospel of Thomas (GoT) has verses that are similar if not almost identical to some 'sayings' in the canonized gospels which may point to an earlier collection of 'sayings' such as "Q" which all these gospels may have derived from. The 'GoT' also has a saying about the merging of male and female principles into a unity where both genders are transcended in the unity of Spirit which 2 Clement and the Gospel of the Holy 12 also refer to (indicating a secret teaching not contained in the later 'canonized' gospels).

Some other of these gospels were covered in our no longer extant 'Gnostic Cosmology' thread. You might be reminded that each religious group or following had their own 'books' so that some communities would have books relating to their own unique 'tradition' and hierarchy of teaching if you will. There is no reason to believe that all the words that Jesus ever spoke have been recorded only in the 4 gospels that were eventually chosen to be in the accepted 'canon', since according to John, if we had all the records...the world have not room to contain them (I'm sure he exaggerated a bit, but the principle remains).

Truth is truth, wherever it is found, no matter how its clothed or disguised,....one must 'see' thru the 'form' or the 'language' to get to the inner essence. The kingdom of 'God' is within.

~*~*~

Could you provide an example?

:rolleyes:

'God' Alone is The Source.

'God' is Light.

The Gnosis Archive

pj

Moby Dick!!!

The Bible IS NOT --- a “history book”!!!! – There is NO difference in a cross word puzzle and the Bible, ( as for as Words go ). – Everything is truth in itself, but not truth to anything else. – Moby Dick was a white whale, and there was a white whale, but the “Story” of Moby Dick is not True. - Tom Sawyer Was a young boy, and there may have been a young boy named “Tom Sawyer”, BUT The “Story” of Tom Sawyer is not True!!! – The same with the Bible, the Bible is just ((( “TRUTH” ))) within Itself; - but the “Stories” are not ((( TRUE ))), they Truly Never happened. – There is NO Physical evidence that David Ever Lived, or that Jesus ever really walked and lived. - Show us the Physical / Carnal evidence!!!! --- ((( FAITH ))) is the Spiritual (( Evidence ))!!!!

The Bible is just “Words” of LAW, formed as a ( Mysterious ) / ( Mystery ) puzzle; - the Law of the Universe / the creation of the LAW. – Remove the Law, and you remove the Universe / its Creation.

The Bible is the Truth within it’s OWN Self / (((( GOD )))), with Nothing added or removed ( Period )!!! – You cannot ADD to God, there is nothing else that can be added to Christ; He is ALL within Himself; the Creation folded up in 7 wraps of the Bible and placed under OUR FEET!!!

Paul – 022114

JosephR

your people wont heed the word of Christ or Satan.. I think you mean to build your own..

there is a new sheriff in town.

A new tower..a new rebellion..

so as much as it is simple to know LOVE..you have made it complicated.

A new threat I speak of. not hate either..

Hate has allways been a old adversary.

these things are new and among you.