Germany: the programming is nearly complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The semi-translation is straight Google Translate from the German.

The first quote in my post is from your OP article link. The second quote in my post is your OP article's link to the Breitbart article from which it sourced. Your OP article did a lousy job of translating from the original... English.

Stop following fact-checking me, feminist Catholic apostates aren't a plus.

I can see why you're perturbed. :chuckle:

musterion

The gist comes across fine from the German. I quote Breitbart only because it torques you psycho leftists and is always guaranteed to get an adolescent reaction.

You have my permission to break out the Haagen-Dazs. You know you wanna.

Arthur Brain

The first quote in my post is from your OP article link. The second quote in my post is your OP article's link to the Breitbart article from which it sourced. Your OP article did a lousy job of translating from the original... English.

I can see why you're perturbed. :chuckle:

Eh, Musty/Jabin will need a dictionary just to check out what 'perturbed' means. Then again he may have a 'chav' one to hand, which will actually be no use to him whatsoever...

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The gist comes across fine from the German. I quote Breitbart only because it torques you psycho leftists and is always guaranteed to get an adolescent reaction.

:chuckle: You didn't quote Breitbart - I did. You quoted patterico.com, who quoted Breitbart. I followed their link back to Breitbart and noted how patterico "quoted" Breitbart.

And adolescent? You post a thread - and then get paranoid because I posted in it. Hint: That's what threads are for. Posting. You can translate that to "following you" but that would be another poor translation, wouldn't it? If I wanted to follow you around I'd be on all your sorry threads - however, I tend to ignore most of them. Maybe you'll lock this thread now too?

Arthur Brain

Ah, the pompous and prissy "rebuttal" along with the somewhat irrelevant ice cream angle...

Seriously dude, if you're that desperate to go to frozen confectionery as a get out then at least make it a cornetto yeah?

(Preferably the strawberry/choc one...)

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Ah, the pompous and prissy "rebuttal" along with the somewhat irrelevant ice cream angle...

Seriously dude, if you're that desperate to go to frozen confectionery as a get out then at least make it a cornetto yeah?

(Preferably the strawberry/choc one...)

You didn't get your request in fast enough - he's already gone. :chuckle:

Arthur Brain

:chuckle: You didn't quote Breitbart - I did. You quoted patterico.com, who quoted Breitbart. I followed their link back to Breitbart and noted how patterico "quoted" Breitbart.

And adolescent? You post a thread - and then get paranoid because I posted in it. Hint: That's what threads are for. Posting. You can translate that to "following you" but that would be another poor translation, wouldn't it? If I wanted to follow you around I'd be on all your sorry threads - however, I tend to ignore most of them. Maybe you'll lock this thread now too?

Musty mustying up his quotes?

Surely not. He'll be 'Jabberin' over that for a while...

:eek:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I've seen too many women embrace victimhood- or an imaginative display thereof- because it draws care and attention to them.
If there are so many women doing this, then how does one even begin to call their silence on alleged sexual assaults a result from humiliation or fear when it can just as easily be an exaggerated account in due process of care and attention?

It's not my intent to be indifferent about rape, but let's look at the truth- the reason why authorities through history were never so concerned about it as they are now is because they thought the same exact thing. And, with this growing concern has come growing cases of crying sheep and falsely ruining reputations of men.

Some things are in plain sight- take for instance legs, midriffs, cleavage, and so on- women, collectively, and at a very young age, dress provocatively. These are plain proofs to the facet of women in society- they want to be seen, they want attention, and they know they will tend to get more of what they want in portraying themselves as they do.

Now here's the bigger point: that trumps the fear or danger of rape, as it is a manipulation which, in general, enhances their life and lifestyles.
Of course, this manipulation is toward men- and that's problematic. It is essentially this: we need to be protected so we can continue to manipulate you.

I'm just scratching the surface here. There is a much larger angle and complexity to the whole matter of the sexes, and yet people today have managed to dumb it down to the repeated drivel these discussions always go in. What's th epoint in talking about the same thing over and over?
Whining over and over? There is only one way to counter rape, you know- the one thing women are not willing to do. The fact that women don't want to labor under the reality that they are on their own in this matter and men cannot help them says a whole lot :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

I've seen too many women embrace victimhood- or an imaginative display thereof- because it draws care and attention to them.
If there are so many women doing this, then how does one even begin to call their silence on alleged sexual assaults a result from humiliation or fear when it can just as easily be an exaggerated account in due process of care and attention?

It's not my intent to be indifferent about rape, but let's look at the truth- the reason why authorities through history were never so concerned about it as they are now is because they thought the same exact thing. And, with this growing concern has come growing cases of crying sheep and falsely ruining reputations of men.

Some things are in plain sight- take for instance legs, midriffs, cleavage, and so on- women, collectively, and at a very young age, dress provocatively. These are plain proofs to the facet of women in society- they want to be seen, they want attention, and they know they will tend to get more of what they want in portraying themselves as they do.

Now hears the bigger point: that trumps the fear or danger of rape, as it is a manipulation which, in general, enhances their life and lifestyles.
Of course, this manipulation is toward men- and that's the problem. It is essentially this: we need to be protected so we can continue to manipulate you.

I'm just scratching the surface here. There is a much larger angle and complexity to the whole matter of the sexes, and yet people today have managed to dumb it down to the repeated drivel these discussions always go in. What's th epoint in talking about the same thing over and over?
Whining over and over? There is only one way to counter rape, you know- the one thing women are not willing to do. The fact that women don't want to labor under the reality that they are on their own in this matter and men cannot help them says a whole lot :rolleyes:

Whereas you effectively say very little and when read even less...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
It's odd. You'd think someone saying one thing over and over would get better at saying it, eventually. :plain:

Speak for yourselves.

I address and break down the issue. You all just sit there, every time, like so: "Rape is bad, rape is bad, it makes me mad, it makes me sad- rapists are big meanies, it's never the woman's fault!"

Yeah,
who the hell wants to sit there and go through that same process every time the 'R' word is mentioned?

Here's an even better question. An observation, really: why do you think the subject is brought up so much?

I'll give you a hint:
women embrace victimhood (..) because it draws care and attention to them.

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Speak for yourselves.
There's only one of me...:think:...how many you got in there?

I address and break down the issue. You all just sit there, every time, like so: "Rape is bad, rape is bad, it makes me mad, it makes me sad- rapists are big meanies, it's never the woman's fault!"
Well, no. But it was a lovely impression of...your idea of someone. Can you do Nixon?

Yeah, who the hell wants to sit there and go through that same process every time the 'R' word is mentioned?
:think: A police officer?

Here's an even better question. An observation, really: why do you think the subject is brought up so much?
Which subject, rape or your women are bad harangue? I wonder if your answering machine message goes: "You've reached the [...] residence. I'm not home right now, but if you'll leave your name, number and a brief message at the beep I'll get back to you with an extensive diatribe on the evils of women that'll curl your hair. Thanks for calling. Beep."

And I'm not entirely certain that beep was mechanical...or that you own an answering machine. :plain:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I wonder if your answering machine message goes: "You've reached the [...] residence. I'm not home right now, but if you'll leave your name, number and a brief message at the beep I'll get back to you with an extensive diatribe on the evils of women that'll curl your hair. Thanks for calling. Beep."

I could pay my phone bill if I had a penny for how many times you all have stated 'It's never the woman's fault', 'teach men not to rape', or 'kill the rapists'.

I mean, you all didn't even make it past post #3 on this thread before starting all that. It's like clockwork.
So, again, speak for yourselves :rolleyes:

musterion

This thread is about leftist PC brainwashing taking hold in Germany, in favor of Muslims and at the expense of German citizens. The points made in support of the op stand. Further distraction stpos now.

Should I ever win the lottery or find a rich uncle died and left me a fortune, I would offer to pay Knight triple the cost of many TOL memberships in exchange for perma-banning for life the more constantly dishonest you, including all suspected reregistrations you attempt. I can only wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.