Germany: the programming is nearly complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

musterion

Sexually assaulted girls choose not to report attacks because...you can guess why.

http://patterico.com/2016/06/11/when-political-correctness-comes-horribly-full-circle/

Semi-translation from original article:

The reason why the girl so long - until they could not stand it - have been silent, is socio-politically serious: The men who regularly harass so massive and grope, are likely to refugees. "We do not want refugees are discriminated against, we do not want people accusing fixed price and no means bad blood stir," says Anna (name changed by the editors). Your political correctness she had paralyzed.

http://www.hna.de/kassel/herderschuelerinnen-schulweg-belaestigt-6471442.html

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Women have had to deal with unwanted sexual acts perpetrated on them by men since the beginning of existence, and have been pressured by societal mores to remain silent.

It happens in American society all the time. How many girls never reported sexual acts perpetrated on them by a relative, for example?

Any societal more that puts pressure on a girl, a woman, or any individual to stay silent about crimes being committed against them is wrong. I don't care what religion or social status the perpetrator claims, sexual assault is criminal.

But this line at the conclusion:

The real tragedy of coming full circle? The insanity of believing that young women wearing imaginary short skirts left these animals no choice but to assault them. You see? The poor guys. They are the real victims here.

I've seen Christians here say that absolutely, the fault lies first with the woman wearing a short skirt.

Insanity, yes?

musterion

Allow me to mansplain this to you, kitten.

Your comparison fails because NO person who said women should bear some responsibility for their own demonstrable stupidity getting them in trouble said they thereby forfeit the right to go to the police if they're assaulted. No one here has ever said that.

The difference in Europe, and increasingly in the U.S. and Canada, is that the government and media is increasingly applying politically correct pressure to dissuade ANYONE from calling such things what they are when a Muslim is a perpetrator -- up to and including when a Muslim or Muslims commit mass murder. See what Reddit, of all places, just did, as just one example.

These German schoolgirls are so thoroughly brainwashed by PC thought control that the suppressing pressure is now internalized; that pressure is now a self-applied reflex even though they did nothing stupid AND indeed recognize that they have been greatly wronged.

And leftists just like you, Anna, made them that way.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Allow me to mansplain this to you, kitten.

Are you still hallucinating? I was concerned for your mental health last night.

Your comparison fails because NO person who said women should bear some responsibility for their own demonstrable stupidity getting them in trouble said they thereby forfeit the right to go to the police if they're assaulted. No one here has ever said that.

The difference in Europe, and increasingly in the U.S. and Canada, is that the government and media is increasingly applying politically correct pressure to dissuade ANYONE from calling such things what they are when a Muslim is a perpetrator -- up to and including when a Muslim or Muslims commit mass murder. See what Reddit, of all places, just did, as just one example.

These German schoolgirls are so thoroughly brainwashed by PC thought control that the suppressing pressure is now internalized; that pressure is now a self-applied reflex even though they did nothing stupid AND indeed recognize that they have been greatly wronged.

And leftists just like you, Anna, made them that way.

No, my comparison doesn't fail. As I said: Any societal more that puts pressure on a girl, a woman, or any individual to stay silent about crimes being committed against them is wrong. Including "political correctness."

What you fail to comprehend is that this is nothing new: women have had to deal with this issue from time immemorial.

You haven't.

I have.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Women have had to deal with unwanted sexual acts perpetrated on them by men since the beginning of existence, and have been pressured by societal mores to remain silent.

It happens in American society all the time. How many girls never reported sexual acts perpetrated on them by a relative, for example?

Any societal more that puts pressure on a girl, a woman, or any individual to stay silent about crimes being committed against them is wrong. I don't care what religion or social status the perpetrator claims, sexual assault is criminal.

I've seen Christians here say that absolutely, the fault lies first with the woman wearing a short skirt.

Insanity, yes?

Absolutely ... and beyond.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I just love watching the same liberals who scream that a woman should wear and act as she pleases without responsibility, also telling each other to cover up and respect Islam refugees and make excuses for them.

Its disgusting. What a bunch of hypocrites.

musterion

I just love watching the same liberals who scream that a woman should wear and act as she pleases without responsibility, also telling each other to cover up and respect Islam refugees and make excuses for them.

Its disgusting. What a bunch of hypocrites.

You noticed that too.

(welcome back)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

he real tragedy of coming full circle? The insanity of believing that young women wearing imaginary short skirts left these animals no choice but to assault them. You see? The poor guys. They are the real victims here

This caught my attention.

Deserved it (rape).
Asked for it (rape).

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

musterion

A rapist is a rapist, no matter what culture they come from.
Prosecute them all for what they are - rapists.

Yep. But Anna is still an idiot and a liar for saying we're the same as leftists who don't want victims even going to the law if the rapist is a Muslim.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The OP link's "semi-translation" from Breitbart:

Not one bit surprising, though, given that the head of the group that fights against sexual violence pathetically excused these animals by claiming the migrants behaved this way because they “[came] from cultures with “different views of women,” and as such, there was a “desire to reclaim lost masculinity after the “fear and humiliation” of being a migrant”.

Breitbart's actual words:

Speaking to theHessian Allgemeine, Steffi Burmester of the ‘Together Against Sexual Violence’ group said the organisation had seen a “huge” increase in sex violence come with the arrival of large numbers of “male migrants”. This was a phenomenon she attributed to the men coming from cultures with “different views of women”, and a desire to reclaim lost masculinity after the “fear and humiliation” of being a migrant. Whether that is a credible reason or not, Ms. Burmester said it was “no excuse”.

Can't help but wish I spoke fluent German, since the OP can't seem to adequately translate English into... English.

musterion

The semi-translation is straight Google Translate from the German. Stop following me, feminist Catholic apostates aren't a plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.