German IMAM from Cologne says Women Deserved to be RAPED

Nazaroo

I wish I was making this up.

Why isn't this guy arrested for "hate crime"??!?!?!?!??

Cologne Imam Says German Girls Deserved Ficki Ficki

Andrew Anglin

January 21, 2016

I’ve been waiting for one of them to come out and say this.
Funny that he’s actually in Cologne.
Breitbart:
Warning women against “adding fuel to the fire”, the Imam of a Salafist Cologne mosque has said the victims of the New Year’s Eve attacks in that city were themselves responsible for their sex assault, by dressing inappropriately and wearing perfume.
Speaking to major Russian channel REN TV, Imam Sami Abu-Yusuf’s remarks came during a 12 minute segment bringing Russians up to date with the latest developments in the migrant invasion of Europe. Sandwiched between eyewitness-footage of migrant rampages in Cologne, women being sexually assaulted by apparently Arab gangs, and a segment on a surge of interest in self defence courses in Germany the Imam told the interviewer: “we need to react properly, and not to add fuel to the fire”.
Yeah.
Russian television has been running non-stop coverage of the invasion since it began, saying “look at what these people are doing – are they insane????”
Explaining in the view of Salafist Islam why hundreds of women found themselves groped, sexually assaulted and in some cases raped by gangs of migrant men in cities across Germany the Imam said: “the events of New Year’s Eve were the girls own fault, because they were half naked and wearing perfume. It is not surprising the men wanted to attack them. [Dressing like that] is like adding fuel to the fire”.
Presumably, they weren’t actually dressing like sluts. It was freezing cold out. Several of the girls interviewed talked about how they were wearing long coats that the hajis ripped off of them.
Moslems tend to just assume all White women are always dressed like sluts.
The tone of the report was telling, expressing no surprise that Muslim mass migration would result in violence and gang-rape. The narrator of the report told viewers that after the events of New Year’s Eve it was becoming difficult to tell who’s country Germany was, one belonging to Muslims or to Germans. Also expressed was the opinion that the sex attacks were no more than a dress rehearsal for something much bigger to come.
How dare these Russians state obvious facts?
Who do they think they are?
The television interview with a former police officer featured in the short also expressed concern about mass migration. The officer remarks that crimes by migrants are not always recorded by the police in Germany, and even when they are they aren’t passed upwards to the government. He tells the interviewer that in his experience immigrants don’t come to Germany for a better life, but come in groups to engage in organised crime.

elohiym

Except the "pigs" on this site recognize that strippers are actually doing something IMMORAL.

Translation: "Burka, burka, Mohamed jihad."

team-america-world-police-los-angeles-animation-festival.gif

Nazaroo

Except the "pigs" on this site recognize that strippers are actually doing something IMMORAL.

I think we can all agree that even strippers don't forfeit their right not to be raped.

I also don't think there should be a death penalty for mere 'enticement'
or fornication.

Adultery however is a crime against a marriage contract instituted by God.

glorydaz

I think we can all agree that even strippers don't forfeit their right not to be raped.

Nor do gay guys forfeit their right not to get AIDS, but the Lord certainly allows them to get it in record numbers. There are consequences for bad behavior for a reason.

The fact that innocents suffer is another story altogether. Which should be the focus of this thread instead of calling out the "pigs" that understand the difference between innocents and the immoral.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
And I think that Muslims deserve to be barred from the west, Muslim criminals deserve to die brutal, painful and slow deaths at the hands of the State, and I further think that Muslim countries deserve to be bombed.

Your move, Imam. ;)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nah, it's the pigs that think like the Pharisees that pointed to other sinners and proclaimed they were glad they weren't as sin filled, as if they were any better.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Nah, it's the pigs that think like the Pharisees that pointed to other sinners and proclaimed they were glad they weren't as sin filled, as if they were any better.

do you agree that sexual immorality is wrong?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
And I think that Muslims deserve to be barred from the west, Muslim criminals deserve to die brutal, painful and slow deaths at the hands of the State, and I further think that Muslim countries deserve to be bombed.

Your move, Imam. ;)

Excellent points !! :)

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
do you agree that sexual immorality is wrong?

I would tell the psychologist and counselors. 'they see thee before me'. Young girl, age 13, mother is a hooker, her boyfriend turns her out, she either hooks or moves out. Never is she treated with kindness, all she knows is fear and hatred.

You would hate her and hurt her more because she is immoral, but your high standards. she who never knew life without fear is immoral. She is born bad, I see, kill her, right? You know what? she would/ may choose that over getting hit again! :mad:

I have seen so many, with their eye cut out, some who cannot walk from beatings, many dying of AIDS. most of them are so poorly educated they cannot read this post.

You hate them, I feel sorry for them and wish I had helped them more.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I would tell the psychologist and counselors. 'they see thee before me'. Young girl, age 13, mother is a hooker, her boyfriend turns her out, she either hooks or moves out. Never is she treated with kindness, all she knows is fear and hatred.

You would hate her and hurt her more because she is immoral, but your high standards. she who never knew life without fear is immoral. She is born bad, I see, kill her, right? You know what? she would/ may choose that over getting hit again! :mad:

I have seen so many, with their eye cut out, some who cannot walk from beatings, many dying of AIDS. most of them are so poorly educated they cannot read this post.

Excellent post, Kat.

bybee

Yup! He presumes to judge who lives in a glass house. God knows the heart of man.