George Floyd Body Cam - You Make The Call!

Hilltrot

Double jeopardy?

No, but the judge is a moronic Satan-worshipper.

Let's talk about Murder 2. In Minnesota, Murder 2 happens when someone dies in the commision of a crime. So, I rob a store at gunpoint or something similar. The silly argument in the dead criminal Floyd case is that the assault on Floyd was a crime therefore his death was murder 2. This basically makes every 2nd degree manslaughter charge, a Murder 2 charge. It's beyond silly.

Murder 3 was written for those who did such things as close their eyes and shoot in the direction of a crowd of people - like what Jose Ines Garcia Zarate did. It is not applicable here.

I do want to add that second degree manslaughter in Minnesota is the same thing as involuntary manslaughter.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So now, a six block exclusion zone, no cops (or EMTs) allowed, with a man murdered yesterday. No whites either.

Yay, Minneapolis!

Defund the police next!

Homicides up by 71%

ok doser

27 million for a career criminal/felon who overdosed on Fentanyl. Can those innocent civilians whose lives have been ruined by the BLM riots bring suit against his family for restitution?

ok doser

Meth AND Fentanyl- barfed it up in the backseat of the squad car

NOT killed on the sidewalk in cold blood with the knee on his neck. In fact, autopsy showed no tissue damage to trachea.
Still alive at hospital, had to be restrained

Last edited:

ok doser

Damning

Any comments, @eider ?

You were so obnoxiously vocal last summer, insisting on promoting the mainstream media's narrative lie that he was just a poor innocent fellow who was turning his life around.

Here's video from 2019 showing Floyd arrested for possession/dealing, attempting to do the exact same thing he did last summer, swallow the evidence. In 2019, the cops managed to save his life despite his best efforts to commit suicide.

Last edited:

ok doser

Here's the whole thing - virtually identical to the 2020 arrest. Physically resisting the whole time while babbling that he was going to comply, excited, anxious - it looks exactly the same as the 2020 arrest. Looks like the idiot didn't take fentanyl this time.

ok doser

In 2019 he didn't refuse to get in the car, he didn't deny taking drugs and they took him to a hospital where he was treated. Also he didn't take such a massive dose of opioids that his respiratory failure onset quickly as happened in 2020.

Hilltrot

Any comments, @eider ?
If you're going to bring up that, don't forgot these fun ones from chair.
Guess what? George Floyd had a criminal record. The policeman who strangled him to death is a murderer. We have two very bad people in this story. We expect better from our police.
And I suppose the police officer had very carefully checked this out, and decided to be judge,jury and executionerbefore choking him to death....
Constantly repeating this didn't incite any riots, right?

But if someone worries about the Astrazeneca shot, and points out that it might be causing blood clots . . .

ok doser

If you're going to bring up that, don't forgot these fun ones from chair.

Constantly repeating this didn't incite any riots, right?

But if someone worries about the Astrazeneca shot, and points out that it might be causing blood clots . . .
I always point out when people claim that Chauvin "choked" Floyd that the autopsy showed no tissue damage to the trachea or the neck musculature or ligature. In other words, the autopsy showed that Chauvin was NOT exerting enough pressure to cut off Floyd's airway.

But you'll never persuade them away from the original lie that was pushed by the MSM. Heck, I can't even get my sister to understand that Chauvin didn't have his hands in his pockets, that he was wearing black gloves. She saw what she saw and she'll go to her grave convinced that Chauvin casually choked off Floyd's airway with his hands in his pockets - casually murdering a black man because he was a racist.

ok doser

I just discovered that the autopsy report on George Floyd showed that he was Covid positive, and thus the cause of death should have been attributed to Covid

ok doser

The man on the right is testifying. He is the store clerk who took the $20 bill from George Floyd and identified it as counterfeit. If you will recall from back in May, @eider was insistent that George Floyd couldn't possibly have passed a counterfeit bill, that in his (eider's) vast experience, any time a counterfeit bill was produced by a store clerk, it had been accepted from a previous customer, and the store clerk was merely trying to pass it off on the next unsuspecting customer.

Because eider is retarded.

It would be interesting to see eider's response to this man's testimony, in effect having called him a liar.

Hilltrot

The man on the right is testifying. He is the store clerk who took the $20 bill from George Floyd and identified it as counterfeit. If you will recall from back in May, @eider was insistent that George Floyd couldn't possibly have passed a counterfeit bill, that in his (eider's) vast experience, any time a counterfeit bill was produced by a store clerk, it had been accepted from a previous customer, and the store clerk was merely trying to pass it off on the next unsuspecting customer.

Because eider is retarded.

It would be interesting to see eider's response to this man's testimony, in effect having called him a liar.
It's a common racist mistake. I'm pretty sure he just thought like his hero Biden does - only Indians work in convenience stores and Black men can't hold jobs or even get picture identification.

Last edited: