gather in His name

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Think! I am sure! Don't you think it is high time for you guys to come to the conclusion that he is dead?

Don't be silly Ben. We know him, his spirit is present in all spirit born believers. He is the creator of our world, both Lord and God.

Maybe it's you who should swallow the exaggerated pride of Judaism's bondage to traditionalism.

BTW, this is not a debate thread, if you want to debate further you should start another thread or go to "The Late Great Urantia Book" thread.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I do believe in the story of Jesus but as he really was, a Jew. Now, you are the one working to discredit Jesus for what he really was into the metamorphose of a god or of a Christian.

Jesus was indeed a Jew, he was born into Judaism. Your ancestors had been selected for a variety of reasons to host the Son of God incarnate on earth. But your ancestral holy men wrote a largely fictitious, traditional past which became "scripture", Gods Word. So you developed erroneous ideas about your place in the world, the coming Son and a massive nationalist egotism. You became self segregated as special.

Jesus' gospel was new, fresh, liberating and open to all men.

Last edited:

clefty

I didn't say Moses made it up, I said what he wrote was edited and expanded later y the people who killed Jesus and are still waiting for their Messiah.

In a sense you did...

"Whatever Moses wrote he wrote on his own accord, no dictation from God"

So was Moses lying when he said he was dictated to? Are other OT writers lying when they say as God commanded Him to write?

This is even how the OT ends with God himself speaking as now Malachi dictated-

4 “Remember the Law of Moses, My servant,
Which I commanded him in Horeb for all Israel,
With ithe statutes and judgments.
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
kBefore the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.
6 And he will turn
The hearts of the fathers to the children,
And the hearts of the children to their fathers,
Lest I come and strike the earth with a curse."

So did Malachi lie? God Himself?

Moses was a prophet...being shown that which is not seen is exactly that...as is writing under direct divine dictation...

What Moses did not do was have control of how people interpret his inspired writings...just because Moses under inspiration wrote of Him did not mean Moses could dictate later generations to read of their messiah's appearing...

clefty

Jesus was indeed a Jew, he was born into Judaism. Your ancestors had been selected for a variety of reasons to host the Son of God incarnate on earth. But your ancestral holy men wrote a largely fictitious, traditional past which became "scripture", Gods Word. So you developed erroneous ideas about your place in the world, the coming Son and a massive nationalist egotism. You became self segregated as special.

Jesus gospel was new, fresh, liberating and open to all men.

The Law itself was always open to all men...as the Sabbath commandment clearly taught...He affirmed this in His new fresh liberating gospel teaching the Sabbath was made for man...not just da Jews...(I know, hard to believe...especially when you talk to Jews or others who hate the Lord of the Sabbath-His Perfect law...)

One law for the Israelites and non natives...

His house of course, being a house of prayer for ALL nations...

Ben Masada

Jesus gospel was new, fresh, liberating and open to all men.

The Tanach is all that we have from the beginning, through Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and until our own days. They never had the slight idea about Jesus. Not about Jesus personally but about every Jew as part of the People whom the Lord called My Son. "Israel is My Son", said the Lord. (Exodus 4:22,23)

You have just acknowledged that Jesus was a Jew born in Judaism and now you say above that his gospel was new, fresh, liberating and open to all men. If you mean the NT, you better be certain that no Jew has the NT for his or her gospel. The gospel of Jesus was the Tanach; yes, open to all men but still the Tanach.

Last edited:

Ben Masada

Don't be silly Ben. We know him, his spirit is present in all spirit born believers. He is the creator of our world, both Lord and God.

Maybe it's you who should swallow the exaggerated pride of Judaism's bondage to traditionalism.

BTW, this is not a debate thread, if you want to debate further you should start another thread or go to "The Late Great Urantia Book" thread.

Christian preconceived notions is what bondages you to its power to keep people on the leash. The reason why I am here it is because you are using a Jew to fight against his Faith which just happened to be the same as mine. Leave Jesus alone and I'll leave this forum just for you.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
In a sense you did...

"Whatever Moses wrote he wrote on his own accord, no dictation from God"

So was Moses lying when he said he was dictated to? Are other OT writers lying when they say as God commanded Him to write?

This is even how the OT ends with God himself speaking as now Malachi dictated-

4 “Remember the Law of Moses, My servant,
Which I commanded him in Horeb for all Israel,
With ithe statutes and judgments.
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
kBefore the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.
6 And he will turn
The hearts of the fathers to the children,
And the hearts of the children to their fathers,
Lest I come and strike the earth with a curse."

So did Malachi lie? God Himself?

Moses was a prophet...being shown that which is not seen is exactly that...as is writing under direct divine dictation...

What Moses did not do was have control of how people interpret his inspired writings...just because Moses under inspiration wrote of Him did not mean Moses could dictate later generations to read of their messiah's appearing...

I'm not sure which parts Moese wrote and which part the redactors wrote and redacted. I don't belive God wrote ANY of the Bible books. I belive holy men wrote the Bible books, some were more holy than others.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Christian preconceived notions is what bondages you to its power to keep people on the leash. The reason why I am here it is because you are using a Jew to fight against his Faith which just happened to be the same as mine. Leave Jesus alone and I'll leave this forum just for you.

You and your ansestors thought you were putting Jesus on trial, he was putting you on trial.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The Tanach is all that we have from the beginning, through Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and until our own days. They never had the slight idea about Jesus. Not about Jesus personally but about every Jew as part of the People whom the Lord called My Son. "Israel is My Son", said the Lord. (Exodus 4:22,23)

You have just acknowledged that Jesus was a Jew born in Judaism and now you say above that his gospel was new, fresh, liberating and open to all men. If you mean the NT, you better be certain that no Jew has the NT for his or her gospel. The gospel of Jesus was the Tanach; yes, open to all men but still the Tanach.

The religion of Judaism is evolved from an agreement that was in preparation for the arrival of Jesus and his revealed religion. Today the Jews are false prophets who remain marooned on the island of their old ideas.

clefty

I'm not sure which parts Moese wrote and which part the redactors wrote and redacted. I don't belive God wrote ANY of the Bible books. I belive holy men wrote the Bible books, some were more holy than others.

The choice is yours...

Have faith...

Or make liars of those who said Moses did as God commanded...

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
-hallelujah brothers and sisters this is where we gather in His name

-today is Sunday

-we put away our differences

-we give thanks
-we give praise

-we ask for forgiveness
-we ask for guidance
-we ask for help

-we do it together

-good night charity

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

-today is Christmas

-we give thanks
-we give praise

-we ask for forgiveness
-we ask for guidance
-we ask for help

-we do it together

-merry Christmas charity

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

-today is Sunday

-we give thanks
-we give praise

-we ask for forgiveness
-we ask for guidance
-we ask for help

-we do it together

-good night charity

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

-today is Sunday

-we give thanks
-we give praise

-we ask for forgiveness
-we ask for guidance
-we ask for help

-we do it together

-good night charity

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

-today is Sunday

-we give thanks
-we give praise

-we ask for forgiveness
-we ask for guidance
-we ask for help

-we do it together

-good night charity

Charity

An alliance to hide the body of Mose's.. so no railing accusation would be bought against his body.. he was more than lightly beheaded in a battle while trying to Take back Israel..government's for you.. Obama trashed Osama's body and knocked off all the seals, shut their mouth's in one deathly helicopter crash..