-we give thanks
-we give praise

-we ask for forgiveness
-we ask for guidance
-we ask for help

-we do it together

-good night charity

Ben Masada

Paul did have his own gospel but he learned of the resurrection from those who witnessed it. So you have that backwards.

The original good news is that all people are sons and daughters of God, that by faith we can realize this ennobling truth,. Salvation is by faith, it can be taken for granted by those who are dedicated to Gods will. Paul brought his own ideas from the Roman world.

To be a witness is to claim something from hear-say. Was there an eyewitness to the resurrection of Jesus? No, there was none. Why? Because the disciples of Jesus had never heard that one could return from the grave.(Psalms 49:12,20;. II Samuel 12:23; Job 7:9; Isaiah 26:14; etc) Regarding salvation, you say it is by faith. That's not what Jesus said. He said that it comes through obedience of God's Law. As he said, one must listen to "Moses" aka the Law. (Luke 16:29-31)

Ben Masada

The gospel/good news of Jesus is that He died for our sins and rose the third day according to scripture

Romans 1:16 KJV -

This gospel is absolutely not Jewish. Therefore, it was not the gospel of Jesus but the gospel of Paul aka the NT. According to the gospel of Jesus no one can die for the sins of another. (Ezekiel 18:3,20; Jeremiah 31:30)

Ben Masada

Do not think the RCC represents God in the world, and neither do the Jews.

The fight between the flesh is a distraction to finding the Truth.

LA

Are you sure the Jews do not represent God in the world? What about if I show you, let's say, ten evidences that the Jews represent God in the world? What are you going to do? I am going to give you one today and the other nine after you seriously take Isaiah 56:1-8 for a try to yourself. Have you ever had any idea what Emmanuel is by definition? The one who speaks between HaShem and the rest of Mankind. Okay, Prophet Isaiah identified Emmanuel by name as being Judah aka the Jewish People. Read Isaiah
8:8.

Ben Masada

The gospel of Jesus was the good news that ALL men and women of the earth are sons and daughters of the Living God, that by faith we may realize this ennobling truth, and by this same faith we are saved. God is not just a national God of a of a "chosen people", but a personal God of each individual. We are saved by faith not by sacrifices and works. Therefore there is neither Jew nor Gentile, rather all mankind are brothers and sisters.

In his parable of the Richman and Lazarus, Jesus implied that the only way to escape hell-fire is by listening to "Moses" aka the Law. (Luke 16:29-31) He did not say it was by faith. And James 2:26 says that faith without the Law is akin to a body without the breath of life. In other word, dead if you know what he meant.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
In his parable of the Richman and Lazarus, Jesus implied that the only way to escape hell-fire is by listening to "Moses" aka the Law. (Luke 16:29-31) He did not say it was by faith. And James 2:26 says that faith without the Law is akin to a body without the breath of life. In other word, dead if you know what he meant.

Jesus didn't originate the Parable of Lazarus. The laws of Moses came from Moses, it was his way of running things. It was latter generations that said they came from God. And the Jews don't even practice those primitive laws anymore.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
To be a witness is to claim something from hear-say. Was there an eyewitness to the resurrection of Jesus? No, there was none. Why? Because the disciples of Jesus had never heard that one could return from the grave.(Psalms 49:12,20;. II Samuel 12:23; Job 7:9; Isaiah 26:14; etc) Regarding salvation, you say it is by faith. That's not what Jesus said. He said that it comes through obedience of God's Law. As he said, one must listen to "Moses" aka the Law. (Luke 16:29-31)

Jesus had resurrected Lazarus already, so they had witnessed one coming back from the dead.

There were a number of eyewitness's to the resurrected Jesus, but Jews hate Jesus and his father so they keep working to undermine faith in him. You are desperate in trying to discredit Jesus.

Ben Masada

Jesus didn't originate the Parable of Lazarus. The laws of Moses came from Moses, it was his way of running things. It was latter generations that said they came from God. And the Jews don't even practice those primitive laws anymore.

It must have been a very long time since you read Luke 16 about the parable of the Richman and Lazarus. Try again! I think your denial is based on the fact that he warned us to listen to "Moses" aka the Law. Reconsider your forgetfulness!

Ben Masada

Jesus had resurrected Lazarus already, so they had witnessed one coming back from the dead.

There were a number of eyewitness's to the resurrected Jesus, but Jews hate Jesus and his father so they keep working to undermine faith in him. You are desperate in trying to discredit Jesus.

Oh! There were a number of eyewitnesses! Please, I am all ears. Out of that number of eyewitnesses, I ask for only one. Provide me with one eyewitness that Jesus resurrect and I'll reconsider my views. I promise! If you cannot provide even one, I hope you will reconsider yours.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Oh! There were a number of eyewitnesses! Please, I am all ears. Out of that number of eyewitnesses, I ask for only one. Provide me with one eyewitness that Jesus resurrect and I'll reconsider my views. I promise! If you cannot provide even one, I hope you will reconsider yours.

The first mortal was Mary, then the other women who accompanied her, the brothers on the road as well as various believers in different places. Then obviously the 11 apostles.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
-hallelujah brothers and sisters this is where we gather in His name

-today is Sunday

-we put away our differences

-we give thanks
-we give praise

-we ask for forgiveness
-we ask for guidance
-we ask for help

-we do it together

-good night charity

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

-today is Sunday

-we give thanks
-we give praise

-we ask for forgiveness
-we ask for guidance
-we ask for help

-we do it together

-good night charity

Ben Masada

The first mortal was Mary, then the other women who accompanied her, the brothers on the road as well as various believers in different places. Then obviously the 11 apostles.

None of them was an eyewitness. None saw Jesus rising from the tomb. There is a big difference between a witness and an eyewitness. That's not my fault that you don't focus on the words. I said "eyewitness" not witness.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
None of them was an eyewitness. None saw Jesus rising from the tomb. There is a big difference between a witness and an eyewitness. That's not my fault that you don't focus on the words. I said "eyewitness" not witness.

More legalistic silliness from the quibblers.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

-today is Sunday

-we give thanks
-we give praise

-we ask for forgiveness
-we ask for guidance
-we ask for help

-we do it together

-good night charity

Caino

BANNED
Banned
on which a whole foundational dogma and tradition was built...please answer the question

I did answer the question already about the witnesses to the resurrection: "The first mortal was Mary, then the other women who accompanied her, the brothers on the road as well as various believers in different places. Then obviously the 11 apostles."

Today as spirit born believers, we can become aware of the "spirit of truth" poured out upon all flesh.