Functional Martyrdom and Confession

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
This is not a “Goodbye” letter... nor a self sabotaging flameout... I am now... righteously indignant.

Martyr means "Witness" ... and the word has become synonymous with a person that is killed for their convictions, but willingly allows their death...

Witness is the most important thing we can allow Jesus Christ to "Do" through us... for Jesus Christ

Confession

This is my play on words... as I am "confessing" my sins and exposing something I have figured out here... as I am now certain it is exposing a very damaging "witness" to matters...

Sections of article... "The Clique" ... “My core beliefs”... "Martyrdom is far above ego"... "The Unbeliever" ... "False Martyrdom"... "John 5:39" ... "The ultimate Martyr"​

The Clique

Theology is the Study of God. "Theos"... God... "Study of"

Can we "Study"... "God" and package our findings in a neat and clean collection of volumes that tell others "how" to "search God out"? If you don't know the answer to this question... you are in dire need of prayer and reading of the book... "Job". God thoroughly explains to Job that he is not a "Study" that can ever be "complete".

A "Clique" is a group of people that relate to one another in a more respectful manner than others "outside" the "group".

There is a group of people here that carry the heart of the core ToL theology within them... I have been one of these people for a time. I have willingly maintained support of much of this "Theology" in my heart... but I have come to find that the "lesser" followers of this "theology" are in defense of the "theology" for personal power... on this site... instead of for the Glory of God. The thought is that furthering this “theology” will help many... but the truth is that “Faith” is supreme to “Theology” and “Jesus” is our only teacher.

There is a differing theology that is directly counter to ToL core theology... but it defends the “Trinity” with fervor and thus it allows these individuals to “Clique” up, as well.

This group can be supremely unforgiving to any that question it's ideas, and I have regrettably... been part of this clique. I've been guilty of this... for sure. But Love is the message... and if the Theology is so close to money... why throw Love out of the door?

My Core Beliefs

I only hold several absolute... theological understandings... and a couple preferential ones... I am uncompromising about the absolute beliefs...

God is Love

Love never “imprisons”... but sets the “will” free and edifies it by allowing will to be placed by the “human heart” out of sincerity... vice forced "destiny".

Love never destroys unjustly

Love never Judges unjustly

Love is the Heart of the Character of God

Jesus is God, because only a Humble and Loving God could and would Martyr Himself unto death for His Creation...

Forgiveness is the Heart of God's work of Salvation

The preferential beliefs I hold have to do with Prophecy and Israel.

Because of this... I previously integrated well with the “showcase” theology of ToL... however... recently...

Martyrdom is far above ego

Philippians 2 (Humility for Good) is a good way to understand this... as well as 1 Corinthians 9 (All things to All men and Paul explains approaching people from their perspective... instead of trying to make people come to yours... all for the cause of Christ)

The Unbeliever

...On a thread about “what is the gospel”... a friend of mine professed himself to be an unbeliever that was curious about why the gospel is “divided”. In deep evaluation... It was revealed that this friend of mine detests the idea that some people would dare twist scripture to insinuate that Jesus didn't die for all...

And yet... one of the most rabid members of “The Clique”... took it upon themselves to align with a person that abhors the idea that “JESUS DIED FOR THE SINS OF THE WORLD” ... AS 1 John 2:2 Specifically says... and perpetually mocked the individual who was seeking to discuss spiritual things, though they profess their unbelief... in honesty.

The Unbeliever even typed... that they “affirm they are a genuine seeker of Christ”... and the “Lead” Clique attack dog... mocked them for that too...

In witness... the person being witnessed to is always esteemed more important than the person “witnessing”... (Hence it being the ultimate form of humility... and unfathomable that God did so for us! He even washed our stinky feet while with us!) and in the case of unbelief... we are instructed to be gentle... and approach the person seeking with faith, hope, Love and listening ears that allow us to approach the individual from their perspective... (1 Corinthians 9)...

False Martyrdom

Some of this Clique supported this attack on the individual professing to “Seek Christ”... though the thread started out by the individual professing “unbelief”. Many of the supporters of the attacker... are wonderful people.. and even the “attacker” is a person that has much potential to serve God, well. But... the egregious attack on the individual with “budding faith” is so very appalling to me, and sends a clear message...

Some of the most important people on this site... are prone to seek to prove themselves correct... more than seek out hope for those that feel hopeless and are “Openly Seeking Christ”.

John 5:39-40

Jesus isn't dead and only with us in the relic of Scripture... though scripture is inerrant... The very Holy Spirit of Jesus is OFFERED TO ALL MEN!!! Scripture tells us this and 1 John 2:27 tells us that Christ teaches us all things and we are to let no “MAN” teach us. This means that God is ACTIVE and capable of saving men... without the presence of scripture. This idea was contested and God was literally called “Absent” in some words, and Scripture was elevated above the “Still Small Voice”... (1 Kings 19:11) by some people that I would have never expected to say such things.

The only reason that Jesus is suppressed as ALIVE and Active is to elevate man's interpretation of scripture over Christ! This is a bad thing... to say the least.

The Ultimate Martyr

Jesus is the resurrected WITNESS of all Witnesses... and His witness through His HOLY SPIRIT is the supreme teacher of all individuals. God gives to each man according to “what each man can handle”... and thus... all do not see things the same...

But Jesus... left all Glory and subjected Himself to our ridicule, hatered and literal murder of Him... to show that He loves us ALL and He is no Absent FATHER...

Conclusion

John 5:39-40 ... 1 Corinthians 9 ... 1 Kings 19:11 ... The Book of Job and the WHIRLWIND... 1 John 2:27 ... Philippians 2​

My major issue with the “Showcase Theology” is that some within it mock (2 Timothy 3:16-17)... by suggesting that some NT epistles aren't good for doctrine and reproof... and on that note... this is wicked! You can't take the 1 John 4:8 out of the matter... no matter how hard you try!
Jesus is the Gospel and it will all end in unity... though currently... in the “Dispensation” of it all... there is division.

- Matthew 18:6

All this said... the "Clique" offers a lot of good... but As I must now admit... there is no profit in dissension... quarreling and hostile communication...

I'm adding one more post to this to make it clear what I mean...

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]
[MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION]
[MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION]

@ All people that I have been rabid towards and hurt while here... including "clique" members...

Please take this thread as an opportunity to voice your upset with me for any pain I have caused you... because I apologize and am moving forward... with much learning under my belt...

I am asking the forgiveness of all those that I have hurt while here... and guaranteeing you that I apologize for doing so... even if my human mind thinks my points were correct in the process...

Last edited:

Ask Mr. Religion

&#9758;&#9758;&#9758;&#9758;Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
@ All people that I have been rabid towards and hurt while here... including "clique" members...

Please take this thread as an opportunity to voice your upset with me for any pain I have caused you... because I apologize and am moving forward... with much learning under my belt...

I am asking the forgiveness of all those that I have hurt while here... and guaranteeing you that I apologize for doing so... even if my human mind thinks my points were correct in the process...

Apology accepted...but the consequences of your behavior must not be assumed to be pardoned.

AMR

Ask Mr. Religion

&#9758;&#9758;&#9758;&#9758;Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In other words...that carnal man has still not humbled himself. Not a genuine apology.

"even if my human mind thinks my points were correct in the process".
I caught that. Sort of like when someone begins "With all due respect..." which invariably signals some disrespect is forthcoming. ;)

AMR

God's Truth

Apology accepted...but the consequences of your behavior must not be assumed to be pardoned.

AMR

You know he wasn't apologizing to Calvinists.

Going against the Calvinists was the only thing he had going right.

He also apologized to people he should not have.

He still is in a mess.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is not a “Goodbye” letter... nor a self sabotaging flameout... I am now... righteously indignant.

Martyr means "Witness" ... and the word has become synonymous with a person that is killed for their convictions, but willingly allows their death...

Witness is the most important thing we can allow Jesus Christ to "Do" through us... for Jesus Christ

Confession

This is my play on words... as I am "confessing" my sins and exposing something I have figured out here... as I am now certain it is exposing a very damaging "witness" to matters...

Sections of article... "The Clique" ... “My core beliefs”... "Martyrdom is far above ego"... "The Unbeliever" ... "False Martyrdom"... "John 5:39" ... "The ultimate Martyr"​

The Clique

Theology is the Study of God. "Theos"... God... "Study of"

Can we "Study"... "God" and package our findings in a neat and clean collection of volumes that tell others "how" to "search God out"? If you don't know the answer to this question... you are in dire need of prayer and reading of the book... "Job". God thoroughly explains to Job that he is not a "Study" that can ever be "complete".

A "Clique" is a group of people that relate to one another in a more respectful manner than others "outside" the "group".

There is a group of people here that carry the heart of the core ToL theology within them... I have been one of these people for a time. I have willingly maintained support of much of this "Theology" in my heart... but I have come to find that the "lesser" followers of this "theology" are in defense of the "theology" for personal power... on this site... instead of for the Glory of God. The thought is that furthering this “theology” will help many... but the truth is that “Faith” is supreme to “Theology” and “Jesus” is our only teacher.

There is a differing theology that is directly counter to ToL core theology... but it defends the “Trinity” with fervor and thus it allows these individuals to “Clique” up, as well.

This group can be supremely unforgiving to any that question it's ideas, and I have regrettably... been part of this clique. I've been guilty of this... for sure. But Love is the message... and if the Theology is so close to money... why throw Love out of the door?

My Core Beliefs

I only hold several absolute... theological understandings... and a couple preferential ones... I am uncompromising about the absolute beliefs...

God is Love

Love never “imprisons”... but sets the “will” free and edifies it by allowing will to be placed by the “human heart” out of sincerity... vice forced "destiny".

Love never destroys unjustly

Love never Judges unjustly

Love is the Heart of the Character of God

Jesus is God, because only a Humble and Loving God could and would Martyr Himself unto death for His Creation...

Forgiveness is the Heart of God's work of Salvation

The preferential beliefs I hold have to do with Prophecy and Israel.

Because of this... I previously integrated well with the “showcase” theology of ToL... however... recently...

Martyrdom is far above ego

Philippians 2 (Humility for Good) is a good way to understand this... as well as 1 Corinthians 9 (All things to All men and Paul explains approaching people from their perspective... instead of trying to make people come to yours... all for the cause of Christ)

The Unbeliever

...On a thread about “what is the gospel”... a friend of mine professed himself to be an unbeliever that was curious about why the gospel is “divided”. In deep evaluation... It was revealed that this friend of mine detests the idea that some people would dare twist scripture to insinuate that Jesus didn't die for all...

And yet... one of the most rabid members of “The Clique”... took it upon themselves to align with a person that abhors the idea that “JESUS DIED FOR THE SINS OF THE WORLD” ... AS 1 John 2:2 Specifically says... and perpetually mocked the individual who was seeking to discuss spiritual things, though they profess their unbelief... in honesty.

The Unbeliever even typed... that they “affirm they are a genuine seeker of Christ”... and the “Lead” Clique attack dog... mocked them for that too...

In witness... the person being witnessed to is always esteemed more important than the person “witnessing”... (Hence it being the ultimate form of humility... and unfathomable that God did so for us! He even washed our stinky feet while with us!) and in the case of unbelief... we are instructed to be gentle... and approach the person seeking with faith, hope, Love and listening ears that allow us to approach the individual from their perspective... (1 Corinthians 9)...

False Martyrdom

Some of this Clique supported this attack on the individual professing to “Seek Christ”... though the thread started out by the individual professing “unbelief”. Many of the supporters of the attacker... are wonderful people.. and even the “attacker” is a person that has much potential to serve God, well. But... the egregious attack on the individual with “budding faith” is so very appalling to me, and sends a clear message...

Some of the most important people on this site... are prone to seek to prove themselves correct... more than seek out hope for those that feel hopeless and are “Openly Seeking Christ”.

John 5:39-40

Jesus isn't dead and only with us in the relic of Scripture... though scripture is inerrant... The very Holy Spirit of Jesus is OFFERED TO ALL MEN!!! Scripture tells us this and 1 John 2:27 tells us that Christ teaches us all things and we are to let no “MAN” teach us. This means that God is ACTIVE and capable of saving men... without the presence of scripture. This idea was contested and God was literally called “Absent” in some words, and Scripture was elevated above the “Still Small Voice”... (1 Kings 19:11) by some people that I would have never expected to say such things.

The only reason that Jesus is suppressed as ALIVE and Active is to elevate man's interpretation of scripture over Christ! This is a bad thing... to say the least.

The Ultimate Martyr

Jesus is the resurrected WITNESS of all Witnesses... and His witness through His HOLY SPIRIT is the supreme teacher of all individuals. God gives to each man according to “what each man can handle”... and thus... all do not see things the same...

But Jesus... left all Glory and subjected Himself to our ridicule, hatered and literal murder of Him... to show that He loves us ALL and He is no Absent FATHER...

Conclusion

John 5:39-40 ... 1 Corinthians 9 ... 1 Kings 19:11 ... The Book of Job and the WHIRLWIND... 1 John 2:27 ... Philippians 2​

My major issue with the “Showcase Theology” is that some within it mock (2 Timothy 3:16-17)... by suggesting that some NT epistles aren't good for doctrine and reproof... and on that note... this is wicked! You can't take the 1 John 4:8 out of the matter... no matter how hard you try!
Jesus is the Gospel and it will all end in unity... though currently... in the “Dispensation” of it all... there is division.

- Matthew 18:6

All this said... the "Clique" offers a lot of good... but As I must now admit... there is no profit in dissension... quarreling and hostile communication...

I'm adding one more post to this to make it clear what I mean...
:popcorn:
Long show.
May need more popcorn.