Full PROOF!!!

Letsargue

You said her CONDUCT is correct. That IS how she conducted herself many times before mods made her stop...but she has NEVER apologized or repented of slandering us. Ask her yourself if you don't believe me.

Is her non-repentant conduct right?

YOU 'A-L-L" Curse God, Not just her, God said S-O-O-O!!! - I Just S-H-O-W it to Y-O-U!!! -- Now S-P-I-T ALL You want, - y-o-u!! lying phony "christian"!!! -- Call Christ a Liar, because HE says Y-O-U ALL don't seek after GOD, GOD Said IT about You A-L-S-O!!!! You are Included in what HE SAID There!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 091215

Letsargue

She receives correction like you do...not at all

Neither of you have a clue as to what the good news is.

THERE I-S No "G-O-O-D" News of God, It's "GODLY" NEWS; -- IT'S Called GOSPEL, Not Just Good News!!! -- Find it in the Word of GOD!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 091215

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
It is called the Glad tidings....why don't you get some? you and meshackles the pair of you.

The people received it with joy

I suppose Facebook have wised up to you, that is why you are back here with your tail between your legs

....or did your family beg you to stop embarrassing them ?

Letsargue

LETS ARGUE,

WORK OUT YOUR OWN SALVATION AND NOT OURS.

You have already Preached the Word to people - Let God do the rest.

That's the Trouble, YOUR God is, The God of your World!!! - Not the God of Heaven!!!!

((( There is NO Point in discussing anything with Any of You ALL!! )))!!!

I Am Fed up with you all's - T-O-T-A-L denial of GOD // The TRUTH /// Christ!!

(((( GONE ))))!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 091215

OCTOBER23

LETSARGUE,

GOD DRAWS PEOPLE

IT IS NOT YOUR JOB TO CONVERT PEOPLE BUT TO JUST PREACH.

The Fruit of the Holy Spirit is........

LOVE
JOY
PEACE
PATIENCE
KINDNESS
GENTLENESS
MEEKNESS
SELF CONTROL

- LETS ARGUE DEVELOP THESE QUALITIES

popsthebuilder

I Have Always BEEN T-R-Y-I-N-G to SAVE Some one From HELL!!; - Anyone who Really Cares what GOD SAYS!! - But ALL I Get is S-P-I-T!!

God Said the Following; - ((( NOT M-E )))!!!! - "G-O-D" SAID IT!!!! -- Read it carefully, Very Carefully!!

The New Testament:
( Romans 3:10-12 KJV ) -- 10- "((( As it is written ))), ( There is NONE righteous, NO, NOT ONE ) : 11- ( There is NONE that understandeth, there is NONE that seeketh after God ). 12- They are "ALL" gone out of the way, they are TOGETHER become Unprofitable; ( there is NONE that doeth good, NO NOT ONE )". --//---

The Old Testament:
( Genesis 1:2 KJV ) -- 2- "And the earth was ( "Without Form" ), and ( "VOID" )". --//----- That MEANS The Earth WAS NOT THERE; But in Darkness, Which also Means IT'S Not There Double!!!!! - God said it Twice there!!! - And People say by that, that God formed THEM From the "Dust of THAT Earth"; that was Not THERE!! - The "NEW" Earth is what is REALLY "T-H-E-R-E" Now in SPIRIT, the Spirit of GOD; And WE are Formed of "IT"; by the Word of GOD / Christ / the Truth!!

(( THANK Y-O-U!! ))!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 091215
Thank you. That may have been the case at one point. Please know that is no longer the case as there is at least one who has taken up his staff and his lamp and his oil and actively attempts to follow God.
Thank you again.

popsthebuilder

In what I have read in this thread thus far seems to confirm what Letsargue is saying. To speak negatively of another as opposed to conversing with them in a positive manner could easily be seen as spitting on them. And, indeed is not alligned with the teachings of the Christ.

Thank you. No disrespect intended or implied.

musterion

YOU 'A-L-L" Curse God, Not just her, God said S-O-O-O!!! - I Just S-H-O-W it to Y-O-U!!! -- Now S-P-I-T ALL You want, - y-o-u!! lying phony "christian"!!! -- Call Christ a Liar, because HE says Y-O-U ALL don't seek after GOD, GOD Said IT about You A-L-S-O!!!! You are Included in what HE SAID There!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 091215

Why did people at your church think you needed put in a mental ward?

Letsargue

Thank you. That may have been the case at one point. Please know that is no longer the case as there is at least one who has taken up his staff and his lamp and his oil and actively attempts to follow God.
Thank you again.

I'M S-O-R-R-Y; -- But you sound like you are USING The "Knowledge" of the rest of those. - It's NOT That easy!! -- There are "Hidden" LAWS "IN" the Written Word, Called the Spirit of the Word. Not the Letter of it. - (( 2 Corinthians 2:6 KJV )) -- 6- "Who also hath made us able ministers of the "New Testament"; (( not of the letter )), (( but of the spirit )): for "The Letter Killeth" , but the Spirit (( OF THE WORD )) giveth LIFE // the TRUTH // CHRIST". --//--- Christ is the LAW; AND He is Hidden from the LOST, The Lost just take the "Letter of the Word" that Killeth. The Spirit of the Word is Also Written in the Letter of the Word, but in SPITIT // Truth // CHRIST!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 091215

Letsargue

Why are you so angry? You said it happened, I just asked how and why it happened. What did you do that made a church call the police on you? Did you refuse to leave when they asked you to? That's usually what happens, unless somebody gets violent.

((( THEY Did Not Call the Police!!!!!!!!! )))!!!! -- "M-Y" Church DID IT A-L-L Themselves!!!!! -- Without the L-A-W!!!! -- How would you Feel if your Church did that to You; - But No! - You Agree with Them, or WILL not express yourself against the Wrong teachings of your Church!!! - I DO, and still express myself against Wrong teaching HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Now shove it up your Nose!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 091215

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Originally Posted by musterion View Post
Why are you so angry? You said it happened, I just asked how and why it happened. What did you do that made a church call the police on you? Did you refuse to leave when they asked you to? That's usually what happens, unless somebody gets violent.

Why do you ask those questions?

It seems to be clear that you heap on insult no matter what he says.

musterion

((( THEY Did Not Call the Police!!!!!!!!! )))!!!! -- "M-Y" Church DID IT A-L-L Themselves!!!!! -- Without the L-A-W!!!! -- How would you Feel if your Church did that to You; - But No! - You Agree with Them, or WILL not express yourself against the Wrong teachings of your Church!!! - I DO, and still express myself against Wrong teaching HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Now shove it up your Nose!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 091215

A church had you committed to a mental ward, all by itself? Nope, not possible. Your own family? Possible...maybe. But a church? No church can do that, and definitely not without the law getting involved. You're lying.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

He may have stood up and started ranting and raving like he does here?

Letsargue

A church had you committed to a mental ward, all by itself? Nope, not possible. Your own family? Possible...maybe. But a church? No church can do that, and definitely not without the law getting involved. You're lying.

You Lying pile of C-R-A-P!!!
My "F-A-M-I-L-Y" WAS A PART of Spiritual Bastard "church"!!! - I Got Out, and Put out of THE - ""Church of CHRIST"". - Now tell me that they are not W-R-O-N-G!!! - And you are RIGHT!!!

The Church of Christ, on Sunday mornings, ( CTN )-- "Preaching the Gospel", 7:30A- That old Man, "James Watkins" that introduces it, Is the One I'm Talking ABOUT. - "James Watkins" Baptized Me a Long time ago into his Church / The Church of Christ, here in East Ridge TN.

Just because You Phony So an Sos get along with your Lying "church", does not mean that the people that is concerned about the TRUTH / CHRIST, don't get called NAMES AND Put away by the cursed FOOLS!!! /// Now Shove it!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 091215

Last edited:

musterion

My "F-A-M-I-L-Y" WAS A PART of Spiritual Bastard "church"!!! - I Got Out, and Put out of THE - ""Church of CHRIST"". - Now tell me that they are not W-R-O-N-G!!! - And you are RIGHT!!!

The Church of Christ, on Sunday mornings, -- "Preaching the Gospel", - That old Man, "James Watkins" that introduces it, Is the One I'm Talking ABOUT. - "James Watkins" Baptized Me a Long time ago into his Church / The Church of Christ, here in East Ridge TN.

Just because You Phony So an Sos get along with your Lying "church", does not mean that the people that is concerned about the TRUTH / CHRIST, don't get called NAMES AND Put away by the cursed FOOLS!!! /// Now Shove it!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 091215

Okay, now that makes sense -- your family was behind it. Sorry they did that to you, Paul.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

The Church of Christ, on Sunday mornings, -- "Preaching the Gospel", - That old Man, "James Watkins" that introduces it, Is the One I'm Talking ABOUT. - "James Watkins" Baptized Me a Long time ago into his Church / The Church of Christ, here in East Ridge TN.

PAUL, DAVID -- 091215

You just sound like one of those guys that walk around mumbling
to themselves and arguing with people who aren't there.