Full PROOF!!!

Letsargue

Let me try it - O-N-E More Time, and thin I'LL Leave this Cursed Dark Bottomless P-I-T!!

God says what He Says, and that IS "A-L-L" God Says. Everything else is a LIE. - Preach the "WORD", Not the garbage from each of your Own GUT that disagrees with Every other GUT of You alls!!!!

Just because meshak AND I don't believe the exact same thing you ALL do, WE Are the most "stupid Idiots, according to You ALL!!!

I think meshak is wrong in a lot of things, BUT, - ((( She is R-I-G-H-T ))) in How she ACTS. She Acts like a Christian, only teaches what she believes, the SAME as I Do, the SAME As You All DON'T DO; You all don't Even ACT as Christians, but yourselves!!! - BUT; All any of you can do IS S-P-I-T. - None of you can just SIMPLY Use the Scriptures of GOD TO Prove Us WRONG; You JUST S-P-I-T!!, and Praise everyone else that Spits on US. That's ALL any of you Can DO!! ---- And you all; call yourselves "Christians", Not GOD!!!

God didn't Choose any of You, You All Just say He did, which is a LIE, the Greatest SIN of ALL!!! - God ONLY Chose and chooses "Apostles", and those who are the "SAME as Apostles" / ( Speakers For GOD ) / The WORD / CHRIST // The TRUTH; not speakers of Your SELVES!!

What GOD Has Said is Written in His Book "OF" Books / the BIBLE, not Everything you all can FIND That agrees with Your OWN GUT!!! - The Bible is nothing But the MIND Of Christ, Nothing else.
IF ONE has the Bible / the Word of God // the TRUTH in the MIND Christ Gave to His OWN, He has Christ in him; not Parts of Christ, or a bunch of warts and missing fingers and toes.

Your World // Age is in Darkness, which Mean it IS NOT There, Only the Light, which IS CHRIST exists, Nothing ELSE!! All else IS Contradictions of the Truth / Christ!!!

TAKE This Or LEAVE IT; - now I don't give a Bottomless Pit!!!

(((( Watch Y-O-U-R -- N-E-W-S!!!! ))))!!!!!!!!!!! -- Who Told YOU ALL???

PAUL, DAVID -- 091015!!!

Letsargue

Kind of new here. Just curious what you are talking about. No disrespect whatsoever, just curioisity. Thanks.

I Have Always BEEN T-R-Y-I-N-G to SAVE Some one From HELL!!; - Anyone who Really Cares what GOD SAYS!! - But ALL I Get is S-P-I-T!!

God Said the Following; - ((( NOT M-E )))!!!! - "G-O-D" SAID IT!!!! -- Read it carefully, Very Carefully!!

The New Testament:
( Romans 3:10-12 KJV ) -- 10- "((( As it is written ))), ( There is NONE righteous, NO, NOT ONE ) : 11- ( There is NONE that understandeth, there is NONE that seeketh after God ). 12- They are "ALL" gone out of the way, they are TOGETHER become Unprofitable; ( there is NONE that doeth good, NO NOT ONE )". --//---

The Old Testament:
( Genesis 1:2 KJV ) -- 2- "And the earth was ( "Without Form" ), and ( "VOID" )". --//----- That MEANS The Earth WAS NOT THERE; But in Darkness, Which also Means IT'S Not There Double!!!!! - God said it Twice there!!! - And People say by that, that God formed THEM From the "Dust of THAT Earth"; that was Not THERE!! - The "NEW" Earth is what is REALLY "T-H-E-R-E" Now in SPIRIT, the Spirit of GOD; And WE are Formed of "IT"; by the Word of GOD / Christ / the Truth!!

(( THANK Y-O-U!! ))!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 091215

Letsargue

He once admitted on TOL that he had been in a "Mental Institution"
at one time. That might explain his tirades?

You Lying Pile of Garbage!!!
I ALSO SAID That MY "CHURCH" Had me arrested for being different from THAM and T-H-E-Y / "T-H-E-Y" put me in an Institution Without a TRIAL!!! - Just Like these Know it ALLS Would DO!!!

On One -- 091215

musterion

I think meshak is wrong in a lot of things, BUT, - ((( She is R-I-G-H-T ))) in How she ACTS. She Acts like a Christian, only teaches what she believes,

I bet you won't answer this honestly.

Was Meshak acting right to demand perfect strangers confess their sex lives to her and, when they wouldnt, said they're all secret sex perverts because they're Trinitarian?

musterion

You Lying Pile of Garbage!!!
I ALSO SAID That MY "CHURCH" Had me arrested for being different from THAM and T-H-E-Y / "T-H-E-Y" put me in an Institution

What exactly are the different things you did that got the police on you?

Watch...he'll close this thread soon too.

Letsargue

I bet you won't answer this honestly.

Was Meshak acting right to demand perfect strangers confess their sex lives to her and, when they wouldnt, said they're all secret sex perverts because they're Trinitarian?

IF THAT'S W-H-A-T She believes, Well it may be wrong, but that's what SHE Believes!!!!
CORRECT H-E-R!!!!! Don't SPIT ON HER!!! Like all the rest of these FOOLS DO. - Or are you One of THEM????

PAUL, DAVID -- 091215

Letsargue

What exactly are the different things you did that got the police on you?

Watch...he'll close this thread soon too.

You Cursed Idiot!!! - That went On for Weeks!!! - JUST stay in HELL where I PUT YOU!!! -- (( I don't CARE What YOU Believe, Or want to believe ))!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 091215

musterion

IF THAT'S W-H-A-T She believes, Well it may be wrong, but that's what SHE Believes!!!!
CORRECT H-E-R!!!!! Don't SPIT ON HER!!! Like all the rest of these FOOLS DO. - Or are you One of THEM????

PAUL, DAVID -- 091215

You said her CONDUCT is correct. That IS how she conducted herself many times before mods made her stop...but she has NEVER apologized or repented of slandering us. Ask her yourself if you don't believe me.

Is her non-repentant conduct right?

musterion

You Cursed Idiot!!! - That went On for Weeks!!! - JUST stay in HELL where I PUT YOU!!! -- (( I don't CARE What YOU Believe, Or want to believe ))!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 091215

Why are you so angry? You said it happened, I just asked how and why it happened. What did you do that made a church call the police on you? Did you refuse to leave when they asked you to? That's usually what happens, unless somebody gets violent.

OCTOBER23

LETS ARGUE,

WORK OUT YOUR OWN SALVATION AND NOT OURS.

You have already Preached the Word to people - Let God do the rest.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

PAUL, DAVID -- 091215

She receives correction like you do...not at all

Neither of you have a clue as to what the good news is.