FREELIGHTS COSMIC SPACECRAFT MODULE IS ON THE BLINK!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yea, Freelight is very intelligent, but as for you, each day you have the same immature comments as TOL's chief troll? And Freelight is articulate but you disagree with everything he says and then insult him constantly, so that was a stupid point to try to make. You aren't much of a thinker there are you?

Freelight is "Intellectually mature," however, he is "emotionally
immature!" You and he share an immature attraction to UFOs,
little green entities, and sleeping human conduits which your,
little green entities speak through! You and Freelight are the
types that would be good candidates for Scientology!

You guys NEVER grew up!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
But we don't have any UFO's, you keep lying about that, and we aren't organized, we have no leader, the book is in a trust, I don't even know who the president of the trust is right now.

Most Ubers read and live the teachings of Jesus independent of any middle man preacher or cult like leader. Where there are study groups people meet in homes, read and discuss.

If we were a cult we aren't a very well organized one and we don't have a cult leader.

Does your particular Christian church have a leader in NZ?

Google; Urantia UFO Cult?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Correct information about the UB........

Correct information about the UB........

Google; Urantia UFO Cult?

We've been there and done that.

First, the UB (or the Urantia Foundation or other educational/promotional organizations of the UB) are not UFO cults, neither a 'cult' in the derogatory sense of the definition of that word - see here.

The initial response to your other UB-mock thread still stands. See here (newly edited/updated) :idea:

A fair assessment considers all points of view, facts and information concerning a subject, and is not obscured or distorted thru only one limited biased or imperfect presentation. If one wants to learn of an organization, they go directly to the official resource sites concerning the organization or subject,...official sources and their tributaries. One can then compare the information with all other critical commentary and come to some reasonable observations.

~*~*~

The first 3 websites that come up from a Google search of 'Urantia UFO Cult' (remember, this is a false description)....are from the creationist.org site....of all people. Like other inflammatory apologetic groups,....they sensationalize any Urantia community or association as a 'cult', and still have no proof of any UFO connection, beyond presumption and vague correlation, since anything extra-biblical or claiming to be a 'newer revelation' must be from satan :rolleyes: Their main portal page on the UB is here.

The first sentence they write:

This fast growing cult is considered a "new age", UFO cult.

As we've seen with the following evidence above, this is false, and is only 'considered' to be one, by those with a predisposition to marginalize and discredit the validity of such, in the attempt to 'defend' (apologize for) their own theology's exclusive truth.

While the Urantia Revelation is considered or associated as a UFO Religion (again, presumed) - it is only mentioned once in the wiki article 'List of UFO religions' here....

since UFO religions, also referred to as 'UFO cults' and 'flying saucer cults', are groups which deal with alleged communication between humans and extraterrestrial beings.

According to this 'definition', religions built around the Bible and other religious texts that have 'communication between humans and ETs can be lumped into this group as well, since stories tell of extraterrestrial visits, appearances, and communications. NOTE that even flying objects (although assumably angelic or some kind of angelic transports) are both mentioned in the Bible and the UB, so that as far as these flying objects are not wholly identifiable,...they remain a kind of UFO. We note again however that no high-technology, metallic or computerized vehicles are mentioned in the UB, while 'angelic transports' and 'cherubim/seraphim' transportation methods are described. These however are spiritual-energetic in nature (sorry, no space-ships or flying saucers are indicated).

pj

Caino

BANNED
Banned
We've been there and done that.

First, the UB (or the Urantia Foundation or other educational/promotional organizations of the UB) are not UFO cults, neither a 'cult' in the derogatory sense of the definition of that word - see here.

The initial response to your other UB-mock thread still stands. See here (newly edited/updated) :idea:

A fair assessment considers all points of view, facts and information concerning a subject, and is not obscured or distorted thru only one limited biased or imperfect presentation. If one wants to learn of an organization, they go directly to the official resource sites concerning the organization or subject,...official sources and their tributaries. One can then compare the information with all other critical commentary and come to some reasonable observations.

~*~*~

The first 3 websites that come up from a Google search of 'Urantia UFO Cult' (remember, this is a false description)....are from the creationist.org site....of all people. Like other inflammatory apologetic groups,....they sensationalize any Urantia community or association as a 'cult', and still have no proof of any UFO connection, beyond presumption and vague correlation, since anything extra-biblical or claiming to be a 'newer revelation' must be from satan :rolleyes: Their main portal page on the UB is here.

The first sentence they write:

As we've seen with the following evidence above, this is false, and is only 'considered' to be one, by those with a predisposition to marginalize and discredit the validity of such, in the attempt to 'defend' (apologize for) their own theology's exclusive truth.

While the Urantia Revelation is considered or associated as a UFO Religion (again, presumed) - it is only mentioned once in the wiki article 'List of UFO religions' here....

According to this 'definition', religions built around the Bible and other religious texts that have 'communication between humans and ETs can be lumped into this group as well, since stories tell of extraterrestrial visits, appearances, and communications. NOTE that even flying objects (although assumably angelic or some kind of angelic transports) are both mentioned in the Bible and the UB, so that as far as these flying objects are not wholly identifiable,...they remain a kind of UFO. We note again however that no high-technology, metallic or computerized vehicles are mentioned in the UB, while 'angelic transports' and 'cherubim/seraphim' transportation methods are described. These however are spiritual-energetic in nature (sorry, no space-ships or flying saucers are indicated).

pj

In order to convict Jesus at their trumped up trial they had to lie about him. Grosnick has to lie about the Urantia Revelation for the same reasons.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
going for a spin.......

going for a spin.......

When wrestling with a pig, you will both get dirty but the pig will enjoy it.

Sadly so,....which is why a good washing in knowledge is so wonderful :)

As I shared, if you want to discuss a subject, have the intellectual honesty, fortitude and respect to consider all the facts available instead of only having ignorance and buffoonery in your arsenal.

Again,....since HE is the one making a BIG DEAL about the UB (notice readers hes made 3 mock-threads about the UB so far), under the false association of UFO's and little green men, the burden of proof, foolishness and shame is his alone as he is given the facts, so this is his own religious game, obsession in buffoonery and the typical religious bigotry involved.

Humor is great,...I enjoy it from time to time myself (I'm not just a monk or stoic philosopher stuck in a cave),....and the thread-title is humorous I admit. I'd engage on that frequency a little more often myself but his 'demeanor' is so engrossed in it, it would be pointless somewhat, but only encourage his own entertainment without a serious inquiry or educating himself on the subject and the propositions and possibilities it offers concerning the subject of religion, philosophy and science. These topics appear to transcend his primary goal of ridicule at their expense, so there is no dialogue possible. And the game goes on, until there is a proper response that would actually engage in respectful discussion. Until that time, its nothing but a 'hamster-wheel'. So you see where this is presently :idunno:

Well,...I better recalibrate my module panels again, as I trans-warp into the next dimension for another cosmic adventure, before reposting ;):p :surf:

pj

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Sadly so,....which is why a good washing in knowledge is so wonderful :)

As I shared, if you want to discuss a subject, have the intellectual honesty, fortitude and respect to consider all the facts available instead of only having ignorance and buffoonery in your arsenal.

Again,....since HE is the one making a BIG DEAL about the UB (notice readers hes made 3 mock-threads about the UB so far), under the false association of UFO's and little green men, the burden of proof, foolishness and shame is his alone as he is given the facts, so this is his own religious game, obsession in buffoonery and the typical religious bigotry involved.

Humor is great,...I enjoy it from time to time myself (I'm not just a monk or stoic philosopher stuck in a cave),....and the thread-title is humorous I admit. I'd engage on that frequency a little more often myself but his 'demeanor' is so engrossed in it, it would be pointless somewhat, but only encourage his own entertainment without a serious inquiry or educating himself on the subject and the propositions and possibilities it offers concerning the subject of religion, philosophy and science. These topics appear to transcend his primary goal of ridicule at their expense, so there is no dialogue possible. And the game goes on, until there is a proper response that would actually engage in respectful discussion. Until that time, its nothing but a 'hamster-wheel'. So you see where this is presently :idunno:

Well,...I better recalibrate my module panels again, as I trans-warp into the next dimension for another cosmic adventure, before reposting ;):p :surf:

pj

View attachment 19760

View attachment 19761

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
u git 2 choose........

u git 2 choose........

I am certainly relieved that God did not predestine GM to be a forum troll.

Well, apparently the 'god' concerned has no power to predetermine anything or the universe allows sovereignty of free will to be anything you like, including a troll.

:p

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
God the Supreme.......

God the Supreme.......

You might want to look more into the Borg, on a metaphorical level....since 'God' as The Supreme Being does include the totality of creation and its evolutional growth as an assimilation of all creation.
There is nothing that exists outside of God, outside of the infinite. Creation is God's engagement :)

The UB's description of God the Supreme is most wonderful here. (See next 2 papers after this one as well)

pj