Freedom From the Law and Religion

Gurucam

To jamie and others:
Another supporting revelation from the KJV N.T for post # 56.

Galatians 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage
i.e. under the law of sin and death (the ten commandments).

In case you have any doubts that in the above, 'liberty' means to be freed from the law of sin and death and that 'bondage' means to be under the law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments), the following is provided to clear that up:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

If one chooses to esteem and/or use the law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments) in any way, one is not under grace of God and Christ have benefited such a one nothing.

This should confirm, that the law is a curse, even to the simplest person, if one is seeking the Lord Jesus, salvation, deliverance, an eternal life and to be Christian.

Please go pedal the law of sin and death only among those who choose to be under the law of sin and death. Do not pedal the law of sin and death among aspiring Christians and Christians.

To pedal and promote the law of sin and death among aspiring Christians and Christians is to be a false prophet who came in Jesus name. That is to be on the left side.

If you impose the law on those seeking Christ you have not fed those who are hungry for Christ. You have denied them and corrupted them. They were hungry for Christ and you gave then the law and so advantaged and derailed them.

You denied them the essential 'food' of Christ. They were hungry and not only did you not give them meat. You gave then dirt and corruption.

You are on the left side. Then the Lord will say: "Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Matthew: 25 King James Version (KJV)
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

In the above, "For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat:" means that when a person was seeking grace of God and Christ you showed him that the law is a serous cure because if one is under the law in the lest way one cannot be under grace of God or be in Christ. So you tell him that he must totally and completely drop the law. Then you introduce him to the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death. . . . this is how one gives meat to one who is the least follower and seeker of Christ.

You who promote the law of sin and death among aspiring Christians and Christians have not given meat to one of Christ's people. You have given poison. And you have corrupted and misled an unsuspecting aspiring Christian. Do you realize your serious sin? You are so seriously on the left side.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
1. There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Robert Pate,

I am not trying to spam your thread. Fact is when I perceive distortions of Christianity I can hardly not offer corrections which often requires an adequately explanation. I have had my say on your thread.

Therefore I will not post any thing more.

Thanks for the opportunity to post.

Last edited:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
To jamie and others:Another supporting revelation from the KJV N.T for post # 56.

In case you have any doubts that in the above, 'liberty' means to be freed from the law of sin and death and that 'bondage' means to be under the law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments)...

So speak and so do as those who will be judged by the law of liberty. (James 2:12 NKJV)

Gurucam

So speak and so do as those who will be judged by the law of liberty. (James 2:12 NKJV)

James: 2 KJV N.T.
10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
11 For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.
12 So speak ye , and so do , as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.

"So speak ye , and so" says: If you speak the law of sin and death, you must uphold the law of sin and death totally and perfectly. You cannot fall short in the slightest way.

"as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty" says: In like manner those who speak of and practice the law of liberty will be 'judged' according to the law of liberty. The law of liberty is the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death.

The question is what is the law pertaining to the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free to transgress the law and get no sin?

I cannot usurp this thread much more.

However consider the following:

21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar? (this was transgression of the thou shall not kill commandment)
23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.

Fact is Abraham was led by the Spirit to transgress the law. Therefore his intent to kill his son (which counted as an actual transgression of the law), was counted as righteousness. He did not get sin for that act. It was permitted.

In like manner everyone who is led by the Spirit of Truth has God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law and get no sin. In fact when one transgress the law (even the law of adultery) so as to be led by the Spirit of Truth one brings forth only fruits onto God and one is glorified by God and is called a friend of God:

The following revelations is about marriage, procreation and children and how these relate to the law of sin and death and the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter

The above is confirming that those who can be led by spirit are no longer under the law of adultery and death. These are the New people. They are delivered from the law of adultery and death, so that they can leave their old partners and go to new procreating partners according to the urging of their spirit and Spirit (this is how to serve in the newness of spirit).

Before the above was adultery, a sin and punishable. Bur now that they can be led by spirit they are not in any way under that law of adultery. In fact they are free (and instructed) to transgress that law of adultery so as to be led by spirit.

By dropping the law of adultery and death and embracing spirit, one stops bring forth "fruits onto death" (i.e. children of the flesh) and starts bringing forth "fruits onto God" (children of God). This would please God and one will be glorified by God. One will be a Christian.

Literally this is an instruction to leave one's old spouse, old marriage and children which were according to the law and go to new spouses and have a new set of children according to urging of spirit. This will enable the will of God and Jesus, which is to fill the surface of earth with only children of God.

The above and the following goes to the heart of Christianity and the will of God and Jesus:

1. There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

To seek to enforce the law of sin and death on aspiring Christians and Christians is a very grave and not forgivable sin. This leads to teleportation to hell inside the depths of earth, with Satan.

Last edited:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
11 For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.
12 So speak ye , and so do , as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.

James quoted two of the ten instructions of the Law of Liberty. Keeping the Law of Liberty keeps a person free of sin.

The Law of Liberty is a perfect law.

But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does. (James 1:25 NKJV)​

Gurucam

James quoted two of the ten instructions of the Law of Liberty. Keeping the Law of Liberty keeps a person free of sin.

The Law of Liberty is a perfect law.

But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does. (James 1:25 NKJV)​

No argument. Once you recognize the simple and straight forward truth that the law of liberty is liberty to transgress the law of sin and death (and get no sin) when one is in the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. This is indeed the perfect law.

The idea of upholding the law of sin and death completely and perfectly is an Old impossible Jewish system that was totally done away with for Christians by the Lord Jesus.

Romans 3:23King James Version (KJV)
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; . . .

There can be nothing more perfect than no condemnation. Also there can be nothing more perfect than freedom from the law of sin and death. This is what the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus offers.

Robert Pate

Banned
The Bible can be divided into two parts.

Law and Gospel. Anything in the Bible that tells us to do something or not to do something is law. The Jews took the commandments and the ordinances and came up with over 600 rules for holy living that they called the Torah. They had just scratched the surface.

There are many other scriptures in the Bible that reveal Jesus Christ and his Gospel. A good example would be 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. These scriptures are Gospel scriptures because they tell us what Jesus has done for us. John 3:16 is also another Gospel scripture because it tells us that God loves us and sent Christ to save us.

It is important to be able to tell the difference between law scriptures and Gospel scriptures.

Gurucam

The Bible can be divided into two parts.

Law and Gospel. Anything in the Bible that tells us to do something or not to do something is law. The Jews took the commandments and the ordinances and came up with over 600 rules for holy living that they called the Torah. They had just scratched the surface.

There are many other scriptures in the Bible that reveal Jesus Christ and his Gospel. A good example would be 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. These scriptures are Gospel scriptures because they tell us what Jesus has done for us. John 3:16 is also another Gospel scripture because it tells us that God loves us and sent Christ to save us.

It is important to be able to tell the difference between law scriptures and Gospel scriptures.

You referred to:

2 Corinthians 5:18-19King James Version (KJV)
18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

We are reconciled to God through the Spirit of Truth which is the Lord Jesus clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God format. Not by the Lord Jesus in His physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man format. And not by what the Lord Jesus in His physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man body delivered and set up on earth.

You must know that Paul blasphemed and persecuted the things which the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus did and established on earth (including Peter's church). Fact is Peter communed only with the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus and he got his commission only from the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus.

Paul was not punished for persecuting and blaspheming those things. Instead, he was rewarded by being given the Lord Jesus' Spirit based Christian commission, under the Gospel of un-circumcision. From among all of them back then, only Paul communed with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Lord Jesus and he got his commission from the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus.

As it turned out the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus is not consequential.

Matthews: 12 KJV N.T.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

However the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus ranks with the Holy Ghost. In this Spirit only format the Lord Jesus is the pure Son of the Holy Ghost. He has no physical/human part. When the Lord Jesus Christ died He rose to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God body. With respect to the rising to spirit heaven of the Lord Jesus, the following is confirmed in the KJV N.T.:

1 Corinthians; 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

The Lord Jesus is clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God body seated on the right side of the Holy Ghost, in spirit heaven. This is the Spirit that was promised to Abraham and his seed. There the Lord Jesus is ready willing and able to make intercession on behalf of any human who contacts Him in His current Spirit format.

This has nothing to do with the scriptures. One has to achieve direct intuitive 'real time' communion with the Spirit of Jesus through one's own heart or spirit. Then one must discern and be led by precisely what this Spirit has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do, even if one has to transgress the law of sin and death. By doing this one serves the will of God. This is how one is reconciled to God through the Lord Jesus.

It is done by searching one's heart. It is not done by searching or using scriptures. This is how it is done:

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus, the intercede-er), because he maketh intercession for the saints (Christians) according to the will of God.

I cannot use fewer words to make this delivery, adequately. The above is how the Spirit (of the Lord Jesus) giveth life. The way you are using the scriptures, killeth.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
You referred to:

2 Corinthians 5:18-19King James Version (KJV)
18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

We are reconciled to God through the Spirit of Truth which is the Lord Jesus clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God format. Not by the Lord Jesus in His physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man format. And not by what the Lord Jesus in His physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man body delivered and set up on earth.

You must know that Paul blasphemed and persecuted the things which the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus did and established on earth (including Peter's church). Fact is Peter communed only with the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus and he got his commission only from the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus.

Paul was not punished for persecuting and blaspheming those things. Instead, he was rewarded by being given the Lord Jesus' Spirit based Christian commission, under the Gospel of un-circumcision. From among all of them back then, only Paul communed with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Lord Jesus and he got his commission from the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus.

As it turned out the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus is not consequential.

Matthews: 12 KJV N.T.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

However the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus ranks with the Holy Ghost. In this Spirit only format the Lord Jesus is the pure Son of the Holy Ghost. He has no physical/human part. When the Lord Jesus Christ died He rose to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God body. With respect to the rising to spirit heaven of the Lord Jesus, the following is confirmed in the KJV N.T.:

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

The Lord Jesus is clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God body seated on the right side of the Holy Ghost, in spirit heaven. This is the Spirit that was promised to Abraham and his seed. There the Lord Jesus is ready willing and able to make intercession on behalf of any human who contacts Him in His current Spirit format.

This has nothing to do with the scriptures. One has to achieve direct intuitive 'real time' communion with the Spirit of Jesus through one's own heart or spirit. Then one must discern and be led by precisely what this Spirit has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do, even if one has to transgress the law of sin and death. By doing this one serves the will of God. This is how one is reconciled to God through the Lord Jesus.

It is done by searching one's heart. It is not done by searching or using scriptures. This is how it is done:

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus, the intercede-er), because he maketh intercession for the saints (Christians) according to the will of God.

I cannot use fewer words to make this delivery, adequately. The above is how the Spirit (of the Lord Jesus) giveth life. The way you are using the scriptures, killeth.

I have been redeemed, justified, sanctified and will be glorified by a real flesh and blood Jesus.

Jesus, who is the new Adam and our new humanity saves us by doing for us that which we cannot do for ourself.

When Jesus lived, I lived in him.

When Jesus died, I died with him.

When Jesus ascended into heaven, I ascended with him.

My real life is hid with Christ in God, Colossians 3:3.

Gurucam

The
I have been redeemed, justified, sanctified and will be glorified by a real flesh and blood Jesus.

Jesus, who is the new Adam and our new humanity saves us by doing for us that which we cannot do for ourself.

When Jesus lived, I lived in him.

When Jesus died, I died with him.

When Jesus ascended into heaven, I ascended with him.

My real life is hid with Christ in God, Colossians 3:3.

Before you could speak of or claim resumption, under the Christian approach, you must know who is the Lord.

The Lord is not the flesh and blood Jesus. You are seriously and sadly misled. For the past 2000 years the Lord is the Spirit Lord Jesus.

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

The second man is the Lord from heaven. This is the Lord Jesus clad in only His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God body. This not Jesus clad in his 'seen' and temporal, son of man body.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit (of the Lord Jesus/Spirit of Truth): and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Since 2000 odd yeas ago the Lord is: the Lord Jesus, clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God body. He is seated on the right side of the Holy Ghost, in spirit heaven. This is the Spirit that was promised to Abraham and his seed. There the Lord Jesus is ready willing and able to make intercession on behalf of any human who contacts Him in His current Spirit format.

Have you achieved communion with this Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus and things pertaining to this Spirit and heaven, as Paul did? This is consequential

Or are still stuck with the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus and the things which he did on earth. This is not consequential.

Have you achieved communion with this Spirit in the following manner:

This is the only way to be redeemed and remain redeemed under the Christian system. There is nothing in the scriptures that can redeem you. There is nothing that the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus did that can redeem you. It is only the Lord who can redeem you and since 2000 odd years ago the Lord is that Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus who is in heaven.

This means, that since you came here after 2000 odd years ago, if you want to be redeemed you have to embrace that Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus who is in heaven and things pertaining to heaven, currently . . . and not the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus and things pertaining to his physical visit on earth.

Since 2000 odd years ago the physical Lord Jesus was dismissed and replace by the Spirit Lord Jesus. This is absolutely confirmed, repeatedly in the KJV N.T.

Have you achieved communion with this Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus.

According to revelations in the KJV N.T., if you continue to dwell on the physical Jesus and the things which he did, established and said during his visit on earth (like the written scriptures), you are not redeemed.

The redeemed dwell on and speak of only the Spirit Jesus and thing that currently pertains to heaven.

No one who is currently on earthy has been redeemed, justified, sanctified and will be glorified by a real flesh and blood Jesus.

For those on earth currently, (and for the past 2000 odd years) redemption is possible only through the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Lord Jesus . . . not at all by the flesh and blood Jesus.

The flesh and blood Jesus was temporal and only for the Jews of 2000 odd years ago.

17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit (of the Lord Jesus/Spirit of Truth): and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Only the second man, the Spirit Jesus is the Lord from heaven. The physical Jesus is not the Lord:

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The physical Jesus had to be a blood sacrifice and die though crucifixion, for the Jews (on their religious terms) and so go away so that the actual Lord, i.e. the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus can come.

God promised the Jews, a Spirit (the Spirit of the Lord Jesus). God did not promise the Jews a physical Lord Jesus. After all was said and done what must remain is a Spirit who is and will be Lord for all eternity and who will make intercession on behalf of humans with the Holy Ghost.

Do not reject this Spirit of the Lord Jesus so as to erroneously uphold the physical Jesus. The physical Jesus is the son of man and he is not consequential. It was simply expedient for him to come to earth in a physical body. However he is not the Lord. The Lord is only that Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

If you do not actually know the Lord in His Spirit only format you have benefited nothing from Christ . . . you are not 'in Christ'. You can esteem, chant and know the entire scriptures form beginning to end, that counts for nothing. Also you can say: "I have been redeemed, justified, sanctified and will be glorified by a real flesh and blood Jesus.", all you want that also counts for nothing.

Do not boldly, corruptly and blatantly disregard the instructions in the KJV N.T.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
The

Before you could speak of or claim resumption, under the Christian approach, you must know who is the Lord.

The Lord is not the flesh and blood Jesus. You are seriously and sadly misled. For the past 2000 years the Lord is the Spirit Lord Jesus.

The second man is the Lord from heaven. This is the Lord Jesus clad in only His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God body. This not Jesus clad in his 'seen' and temporal, son of man body.

Since 2000 odd yeas ago the Lord is: the Lord Jesus, clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God body. He is seated on the right side of the Holy Ghost, in spirit heaven. This is the Spirit that was promised to Abraham and his seed. There the Lord Jesus is ready willing and able to make intercession on behalf of any human who contacts Him in His current Spirit format.

Have you achieved communion with this Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus and things pertaining to this Spirit and heaven, as Paul did? This is consequential

Or are still stuck with the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus and the things which he did on earth. This is not consequential.

Have you achieved communion with this Spirit in the following manner:

This is the only way to be redeemed and remain redeemed under the Christian system. There is nothing in the scriptures that can redeem you. There is nothing that the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus did that can redeem you. It is only the Lord who can redeem you and since 2000 odd years ago the Lord is that Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus who is in heaven.

This means, that since you came here after 2000 odd years ago, if you want to be redeemed you have to embrace that Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus who is in heaven and things pertaining to heaven, currently . . . and not the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus and things pertaining to his physical visit on earth.

Since 2000 odd years ago the physical Lord Jesus was dismissed and replace by the Spirit Lord Jesus. This is absolutely confirmed, repeatedly in the KJV N.T.

Have you achieved communion with this Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus.

According to revelations in the KJV N.T., if you continue to dwell on the physical Jesus and the things which he did, established and said during his visit on earth (like the written scriptures), you are not redeemed.

The redeemed dwell on and speak of only the Spirit Jesus and thing that currently pertains to heaven.

No one who is currently on earthy has been redeemed, justified, sanctified and will be glorified by a real flesh and blood Jesus.

For those on earth currently, (and for the past 2000 odd years) redemption is possible only through the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Lord Jesus . . . not at all by the flesh and blood Jesus.

The flesh and blood Jesus was temporal and only for the Jews of 2000 odd years ago.

Only the second man, the Spirit Jesus is the Lord from heaven. The physical Jesus is not the Lord:

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The physical Jesus had to be a blood sacrifice and die though crucifixion, for the Jews (on their religious terms) and so go away so that the actual Lord, i.e. the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus can come.

God promised the Jews, a Spirit (the Spirit of the Lord Jesus). God did not promise the Jews a physical Lord Jesus. After all was said and done what must remain is a Spirit who is and will be Lord for all eternity and who will make intercession on behalf of humans with the Holy Ghost.

Do not reject this Spirit of the Lord Jesus so as to erroneously uphold the physical Jesus. The physical Jesus is the son of man and he is not consequential. It was simply expedient for him to come to earth in a physical body. However he is not the Lord. The Lord is only that Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

If you do not actually know the Lord in His Spirit only format you have benefited nothing from Christ . . . you are not 'in Christ'. You can esteem, chant and know the entire scriptures form beginning to end, that counts for nothing. Also you can say: "I have been redeemed, justified, sanctified and will be glorified by a real flesh and blood Jesus.", all you want that also counts for nothing.

Do not boldly, corruptly and blatantly disregard the instructions in the KJV N.T.

When Jesus returns he is not returning as a Spirit.

"Every eye will see him" Revelation 1:7.

The Holy Spirit is not the savior. That sounds like Catholicism.

Gurucam

When Jesus returns he is not returning as a Spirit.

"Every eye will see him" Revelation 1:7.

The Holy Spirit is not the savior. That sounds like Catholicism.

2000 odd years ago, the Lord Jesus went away by being crucified and rising to spirit heaven. At that time He lost his physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man form on earth. Then He became available to people on earth in His Spirit 'not seen' form.

He instructed, look not to things that are seen and temporal. Look to things that are 'not seen' and eternal. Yet a billion strong traditional Christians look to the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus. They did not look to the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Lord Jesus.

Therefore and then, for every one on earth: for the past 2000 years, the Lord is that Spirit.

The Lord is that Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Lord Jesus. The Lord is not the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus.

This means that since 2000 odd years ago and up to now one has to connect and commune with the Spirit Lord Jesus and not the physical Jesus in order to be redeemed, justified, sanctified and be glorified. The 'real flesh and blood Jesus' and the written scriptures cannot redeem, justify, sanctify and glorify anyone.

This remained the reality on earth up to this day. This does not deny that the Lord will return in a physical body, soon. Fact is, although 2000 odd years ago the Lord Jesus physical came to and then physically left earth, He was always present in spirit heaven in His eternal form. i.e. He exist in spirit heaven, eternally, clad only in His Spirit 'not seen' and eternal Son of God format. This never changes.

The Lord Jesus did not come only to this earth in a physical body. The Lord Jesus goes to many different parallel earths in physical bodies. The surface of this earth was simply one of many places that the Lord Jesus physically and temporally visited.

However when the Lord Jesus came here in a physical body, he was not welcome here by those who he came to help. However this was and is not the case in many other parallel earth where he visited and continue to visit in physical bodies.

Indeed, currently and simultaneously the Lord Jesus is in many parallel earths in physical 'seen' and temporal son of man bodies. This earth's surface was simply one such place that the Lord Jesus came to in a physical body. Currently, the Lord Jesus is present is physical 'seen' bodies in many other parallel earths, where God's kingdom of heaven is the reality and rules. The Lord Jesus is the fully recognized Lord of all, on those parallel earths.

When (authentic) Christians die on earth, they rise, in three days, to be like angels in spirit heaven. Then in a few days, they are dispatched to be physically born in one of these already existing parallel earth where God's kingdom of heaven is the reality and rules, and where a physical Jesus is present and is Lord of all.

Authentic Christians are never buried in the earth with their physical bodies to wait indefinitely on the return of a physical Jesus. For the past 2000 odd years, authentic Christians, who died on earth, are not waiting some where for God's kingdom of heaven to come to earth. In a matter of a few day after their death, they were dispatched to be physically born again in one of the many parallel earths where the Lord Jesus dwells in a physical, 'seen' son of man format.

They earn this opportunity because, while they live on this earth they dropped the physical, seen' and temporal, son of man Lord Jesus and instead, embraced the Spirit, 'not seen', eternal Son of God Lord Jesus. Then when they died on this earth they rose, in three days to be like angels in spirit heaven. From there they were born again physically in God's physical kingdom of heaven in one of the many other parallel earths where a physical Jesus is Lord of All.

2000 years ago, the Lord Jesus physically came here to claim the surface of earth, in the fullness of time, for children of God/Christians. This means that in the fullness of time, the surface of this earth will be conformed to God's kingdom of heaven. Then the surface of this earth can sustain the Lord Jesus in his physical body. Then the Lord Jesus will return in a physical body.

After 2000 earth years the fullness of time is at hand. The Lord Jesus will be returning to the surface of earth in a physical body. However, this time around, the Lord Jesus will not be born of a woman and the Holy Spirit. He and His Angels will be teleported through a 'clear light portals', under their own volition, from other parallel earths where they have long been already existing in physical bodies.

Indeed they will simply come through and descend to the surface of earth, in full physical bodies, from 'clear light portals'. They will seem to descend from the clouds.

However at this same fullness of time, there will be at least a billion people who are called Christians on earth who have not and did not learn to embrace the Spirit of Truth. Therefore they were not led by the Spirit of Truth. These people were and are not under grace. They did not become and are not authentic children of God/Christians.

These are the many who are called but not chosen. These are the very great majority of people who are called Christians. They were misled by false prophets.

These people are on the left or not chosen side. They will be teleported (magically disappear) through black hole portals (not clear light portals) to a sad and bad place which is hell, inside the earth with Satan, as follows:

Matthews: 24 KJV N.T.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Also simultaneously, at this same fullness of time, there will be billions who have never read or were never told about the scriptures (the Bible). However they intuitive knew how to discern the Spirit of Truth and be led by this Spirit. Fact is the written scriptures (the Bible etc.) are not at all consequential.Only the Spirit giveth eternal life.

Since they were led by the Spirit of Truth, they brought forth only fruits onto God. These people were never called Christians and were never identified to Christians. In fact they are some from among the billions in many other older and/or indigenous traditions on earth. They are on the right and chosen side.

Fact is the Lord Jesus is Lord of all who embraced the Spirit of Truth and live by precisely what this Spirit has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, even if they have to transgress the written scriptures and the law. The Lord Jesus is the only begotten Son of God. He is the only begotten Son who presides and rule over the preservation of the creation. With respect to restoring and preserving God's kingdom of heaven among beings, He is the Lord of All.

However if one has not embrace the Spirit of the Lord Jesus and one is, therefore, not informed and led by this Spirit, one cannot bring forth fruits onto God. Then one cannot be chosen for God's kingdom:

Matthews: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you (supposed Christians), The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof (i.e. fruits onto God).

This is how to bring forth fruits onto God. It is about serving in the newness of spirit and not in the oldness of the written scriptures, the law of sin and death:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter

The fullness of time is at hand. The Lord Jesus and His Angels will be coming to earth soon in physical bodies through clear light portals to separate sheep from goats (re. Matthew: 25 verses 31 to 41 KJV N.T.). Then:

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob are those who have embraced the Spirit of Truth and are led by this Spirit. These are the children of God.

Ishmael and his generation are not and would not be, chosen. They were and will be thrust out. They remained under the written scriptures and law of sin and death. These are the children of the flesh.

The billion strong traditional Christians believe that reciting slogans and esteeming and using the scriptures and the law make them Christians. They are so very sadly mistaken. The kingdom of God shall be taken from them and given to those bringing forth fruits of God. Fruits of God comes only through the Spirit of Truth and only to those who have embraced and are led by, the Spirit of Truth.

Indeed, for the past 2000 odd years, many were called to Christianity but few were and will be chosen. Many false prophets came in Jesus' name. They operated from within the core of what passed for Christianity and they misguided many (i.e. they misguided the very great majority of those called to Christianity. This resulted in many being called and few chosen.

You seen to be still stuck in the corruption that is being passed off as Christianity. There is no time left to offer sweet and nice dressing to truth.

Jesus is the savior, but not as the son of man. That is, as the physical 'seen' and temporal son of man, Jesus is not the savior.

Jesus is the saviors only as the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of the Holy Spirit.

'The second man' is Jesus clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son Of God body.

Also the Holy Spirit is not the savior.

Also the Spirit of Jesus is not the Holy Spirit.

The Spirit of Jesus is the Spirit of Truth and/or the Spirit of Intercession. The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession are all one and the same. This Spirit is simply the only begotten Son of the Holy Spirit. This Spirit is not the Holy Spirit. This Spirit is simply a specialized part of the Holy Spirit. A son of the Holy Spirit.

One cannot come onto the Holy Spirit but through the Spirit of Jesus. There are many who deny the Spirit of Jesus. They claim and promote that the Spirit of Jesus is the Holy Spirit. They totally deny their opportunity to have communion with the Holy Spirit.

They erroneously believe that they can have direct communion with God who is the Holy Spirit. They stumble seriously at that stumbling block. And they totally delude and misguide themselves.

In the Mosaic and Jesus system, no one come onto God (who is the Holy Spirit) but through the Lord Jesus (operating through His own independent Spirit). The Lord Jesus is always the one who intercedes, live and direct. For this reason the Lord Jesus remains a separate Spirit entity seated on the right side of the Holy Spirit.

Peter & Co. are among the main people who corrupted and distorted and continue to corrupt and distort, the above fact/truth. Fact is Peter was no vicar of Christ. Peter was not spiritually aware and he was not 'in Christ. He was appointed vicar to those who were not and could not be, 'in Christ'.

From among those people, 2000 years ago, if anyone could possibly give any information about being 'in Christ' it was Paul. It would be forgivable for Paul to be called the vicar of Christ . . . not at all Peter.

Fact is there can be no vicar of Christ on earth. The vicar of Christ is the Lord Jesus, Him self, clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God body and operating in that Spirit only format from spirit heaven. The Lord Jesus appointed and left no vicar of Christ on earth.

Peter and his descendants have all seriously and perpetually sinned themselves and offended the Lord Jesus, by perpetually assuming that title.

Peter was identified by the Lord Jesus to be Satan. And Peter was appointed by the Lord Jesus only to anchor his (i.e. Jesus') Satanic church where people would be sent so their spirits might be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. This is the extent and limit of Peter's appointment.

Peter and his church has nothing to do with being 'in Christ' and/or Christianity. The Lord Jesus, by operating through His Spirit from spirit heaven anchors and rules over his 'in Christ' and Christian church. personally and individually, Himself.

Absolutely no one and nothing (not even the scriptures and the law) get between Christians and the Lord Jesus. Christians are people who are directly on-line, in real time, all the time, with the Spirit Lord Jesus.

Christians are in live perpetual communion and contact with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus, through each of their own hearts or spirits.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Science fiction.

Even the simplest truth is difficult for some to grasp. There were times past when traditional Christians believed that the sun and moon went around the earth. They also believed that the earth was flat. They actually believe that earth was the center of the universe. Past popes actually beheaded people who opposed those deluded beliefs. This earth is a very very very small speck in an ever expanding, unfathomable multiverse.

Your current knowledge is different but equally deluded as those old supposed Christian beliefs. Most of the information in scriptures are parables which were not at all intended to reveal the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven (truth)

In fact parables were intended to take away the little which people had. Yet a billion people in traditional Christianity are embracing and using parables from the KJV N.T.:

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables:
because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

The fullness of time is at hand. Truth is being confirmed in absolute clarity . . . parables are out the window. This means that the scriptures are out of here. All Truth comes only from the Spirit of Truth.

At least, for your starting point, accept the following:

The Lord is not the physical Jesus. Since 2000 odd years ago the Lord is that Spirit. Yet a billion strong traditional Christians are erroneously verbalizing platitudes to the physical Jesus. They are misled. Fact is since 2000 years the Lord is the Spirit Lord Jesus who is in spirit heaven. The Spirit of the Lord Jesus is the Spirit of Truth.

One must get all truth from the Spirit Lord Jesus (Who is in spirit heaven). And He must be contacted and communed with, through one's own heart or spirit and not in scriptures.

. . . at least accept the instruction manual, the scriptures. The scriptures are given simply to tell you how and where to find truth, i.e. the mysteries of God kingdom of heaven. Do not assume that the scriptures are truth. The scriptures are not and do not contain the mysteries of God kingdom of heaven

Only the Spirit of Truth brings all truth and gives eternal life, through a direct intuitive connection between your spirit and the Spirit of Truth.

Do not be stuck in the instruction manual which is the scriptures. There is no truth in the instruction manual. Drop the scriptures and seek and achieve communion with the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus, only then can you get truth.

This is your wake-up call . . . the final call.

A lot of what I wrote in my previous post here is totally validated in Quantum mechanics. Currently quantum physicists are validating truth on terms that cannot be denied by humans. This is a marker for the fullness of time.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Dear Robert Pate and Jamie

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables:
because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Most of the information in scriptures are parables. The above confirms that parables were not at all intended to reveal the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven (truth)

In fact parables were intended to take away the little which people had. Yet a billion people in traditional Christianity are embracing and using parables from the KJV N.T.:

Robert Pate and Jamie, Here I limited myself to only literal revelations from the KJV N.T.. Do you see that Matthews: 13 verse: 10 to 13 KJV N.T. above supports this other separate revelation in the KJV N.T.:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
1 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Matthews: 13 verse: 10 to 13 KJV N.T. is yet another revelation which confirms that the letter which killeth is the scriptures (for the scriptures are mainly parables which are given to take away from him even that he hath. Parables do not in any way contain or reveal the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven).

Therefore the scriptures killeth and only the Spirit of Truth giveth life.

Truth is obtained only from the Spirit of Truth, by each person individually, through an intuitive connection between each of their own spirits or hearts and the Spirit of Truth with absolutely no regard for or recognition of, scriptures as follows:

Un-glue your self from scriptures (and therefore totally drop your reliance on parables etc.) and seek out and embrace only the Spirit of Truth. Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. Embrace that liberty, absolutely and fully.

Gurucam

John: 7 KJV N.T.
15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?

The above is yet another unrelated revelation which confirms that the letter is scriptures which are learn.

Therefore 'letter which killeth' are 'the scriptures which killeth'. And indeed only the Spirit giveth life.

Gurucam

The above is yet another unrelated revelation from the KJV N.T. which confirms the serious lacking of the scriptures. This revelation records what Jesus said to his disciples just before He was crucified (i.e. after walking with them and delivering to them for all that time).

He said to them: "I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now."

He also said: "It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you."

He also said: "when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come."

The above confirms that none of Jesus deliveries, not even Jesus private deliveries to his disciples (as recorded in scriptures) are to be taken to be Truth. He confirmed very clearly that The Spirit of Truth will bring All Truth and this Spirit was made available only after he was crucified and rose to heaven.

Also Jesus confirmed that there are many things that he could not and did not reveal. Therefore the scriptures are incomplete.

The KJV N.T. records that from among all those people (disciples and all), only Paul achieved communion with the Spirit of Truth, who brings All Truth. Jesus is the Truth. Therefore the Spirit of Truth is the Lord Jesus clad in only His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God body.

Therefore from among all those people (disciples and all) only Paul was privy to Truth. The sad situation is that traditional Christians deny, undermine and throw away Paul in favor of Peter.

Gurucam

Mark: 13 KJV N.T.
11 But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.

John: 4 KJV N.T.
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

God is a Spirit, the Holy Spirit. God is not the ( one and only) Spirit. The Lord Jesus is another Spirit, the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

No one comes on to God, the Holy Spirit but through the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

If you have not recognize and achieved communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession you did not actualize the path to God. (verbal platitudes to and about the physical Jesus do not count.) This means that you were not and are not reconciled to God (the Holy Spirit). How then in the last day, would you be able to be given to say things from the Holy Spirit?

The instructions for those latter days are: "take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate". This means that you do not recall and repeat scriptures. Scriptures are learn and regurgitated. You must be able to get 'real time' information and guidance from the Holy Spirit through live, 'real time' communion through the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

To quote and repeat scriptures at that time would be a denial and blasphemy of the Spirit of Truth and the Holy Spirit. This would not help you.

Additionally to even claim, at any time and/or at any forum that: you can commune directly with the Holy Spirit and get information from the Holy Spirit is denial, persecution and blasphemy of the Lord Jesus. No one comes onto the Holy Spirit but through the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

If claiming to have direct communion with the Holy Spirit is your approach (as practiced by Catholics) then, you have ignored the Lord Jesus. This means that you cannot and do not know the Lord Jesus. Also the Lord Jesus cannot and would not know you. And He cannot and would not confess you to God. You would not be known to God. You are simply lost. The Holy Spirit will simply run destruction within, without, over and through you.

Also if you claim direct communion with the Holy Spirit and you are led into works on the basis of that communion, you are simply deluding yourself with respect to salvation, deliverance, Grace of God, Christianity, being a child of God, God kingdom of heaven and all.

Last edited:

Ben Masada

Religion defines a person's faith and there are people of different faiths.

A person without religion is a person without faith. Even atheists have faith in their religion of no God.

A person without religion is a person without faith and is an empty soul, a well without water, a tree without fruit.

Wow! Now, I do not understand why Christians bitterly criticize the Jews for their religion. Then again, do I have reason to wonder?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Do not assume that the scriptures are truth. The scriptures are not and do not contain the mysteries of God kingdom of heaven

This is where your theory jumps the tracks and crashes and burns.

Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth. (John 17:17)​

At the time the only word available was the Hebrew Bible from which Paul taught.