Fourth Annual TOL Christmas Card Exchange

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I can't believe that it's already coming again! Every year, we send Christmas cards to each other. If you are interested in joining the group, PM me your mailing info by November 21 (the day before Thanksgiving). I will compile a list of the addresses and PM it to everyone on the list by December 1. If everyone participates, I should have plenty of Christmas cards from TOLers to decorate my desk. ;) Last year, we had about fifteen participants. Can we do any better this year?

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Count me in!
So far, counting myself and Lighthouse (and the others who PM'd or e-mailed me their addresses), we have four families participating in the exchange. C'mon, guys! We can do much better than that. :chuckle:

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I was wondering if you all did this here! :thumb: .. I'm in. I'll be pm'ing you soon.

Minerva

I really thought more people would be doing this...maybe we should badger them in all our other posts... :chuckle:

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I really thought more people would be doing this...maybe we should badger them in all our other posts... :chuckle:
It's still early, Minerva. I will bump the thread again next week. I will really start bugging people the last week of the month. :chuckle:

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I bought my cards today. I think they're very pretty. I'm hoping to get Christmas pictures taken soon so that I can mail one out with each card, too. :)

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Okay. So far, we have Death2impiety & Maximeee, ebenz47037 & horsegurl, Lighthouse & King Frog, Minerva, rosecaro, No Name & ShadowMaid, Mr. 5020, Sharri, Fellow Servant, Nomad, Joe Roberts, Jackson, and Lovemeorhateme on the Christmas card list. If anyone else wants to join the list, you have until Saturday, December 1, to PM me your mailing information. Three to five days after that, I will PM the list to everyone who has joined and we can all send our cards and wait for everyone to send us one. :)

Last edited:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Okay. So far, we have Death2impiety & Maximeee, ebenz47037 & horsegurl, Minerva, rosecaro, No Name & ShadowMaid, Mr. 5020, Sharri, Fellow Servant, Nomad, Joe Roberts, Jackson, and Lovemeorhateme on the Christmas card list. If anyone else wants to join the list, you have until Saturday, December 1, to PM me your mailing information. Three to five days after that, I will PM the list to everyone who has joined and we can all send our cards and wait for everyone to send us one. :)
*ahem*