Fourth Annual TOL Christmas Card Exchange

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The address list has been sent to everyone who submitted their mailing information to me. I look forward to receiving your Christmas cards.

Minerva

I think ebenz is offline, so I will post it here too, there were a couple mistakes on my info that everyone was sent....

it's Richbourg and it's Castleberry

wouldn't be that big of a deal but I don't know if it would get here with the city being spelled wrong...just wanted to let ya know :)

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think ebenz is offline, so I will post it here too, there were a couple mistakes on my info that everyone was sent....

wouldn't be that big of a deal but I don't know if it would get here with the city being spelled wrong...just wanted to let ya know :)
As long as the zip code is right, it shouldn't make a difference.

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I PMd everyone the info change, Minerva. Sorry about that.

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Just wanted to let everyone on the Christmas Card list know that I mailed my out yesterday. Yes, I know that's late, but they are now out and on their way to you!! =) .. And to the one that lives in England, I'm sure you won't get yours until after Christmas. Sorry about that. :eek:

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Just wanted to let everyone on the Christmas Card list know that I mailed my out yesterday. Yes, I know that's late, but they are now out and on their way to you!! =) .. And to the one that lives in England, I'm sure you won't get yours until after Christmas. Sorry about that. :eek:
Don't feel so bad. Because of icy roads, I didn't get to get my daughter's Christmas pictures yet. But, I put my cards in the mail today. So, you're not the only one who is late. ;)

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thank goodness for that!! :rotfl:

I had them all ready to just stick a photo in them. But, with my getting the flu or a cold last week and then last weekend's snow and ice storm, I didn't want to risk driving the 25 miles to Walmart to pick them up. I'll probably get them after Christmas now. I have an aunt who hasn't seen my daughter since she was about ten years old (she's going to be eighteen in a little over two weeks) who has been asking for a picture. :)

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I had them all ready to just stick a photo in them. But, with my getting the flu or a cold last week and then last weekend's snow and ice storm, I didn't want to risk driving the 25 miles to Walmart to pick them up. I'll probably get them after Christmas now. I have an aunt who hasn't seen my daughter since she was about ten years old (she's going to be eighteen in a little over two weeks) who has been asking for a picture. :)

My daughter will be 15 in a little over 2 weeks.. January 14.. :party:

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My daughter will be 15 in a little over 2 weeks.. January 14.. :party:

My daughter's January 3. I turned 21 on December 20, 1989; she was due (according to the doctor) on December 13, 1989. She was also supposed to be a boy, according to the ultrasound. :chuckle: I told the doctor he was nuts; that I would have a daughter right after January 1, 1990. :chuckle: He patronized me because I was pregnant. But, he was surprised that I was right.