Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

You can't see further than the end of your nose. Truth is something that is beyond the horizon for you.

Peace, peace they cry where there is no peace.

You make up things and see things that aren't there.

You read too many books and listened to too many false teachers. You could have saved yourself a lot of time, money, and your soul.

We only need the Holy Bible to search for God's Truth, and then you need to find what Jesus says and do it.

Truster

God says, God says God says, God says God says, God says God says, God says God says, God says God says, God says God says, God says God says, God says

Elohim says trust and you don't.

Elohim says repent and you don't

Elohim says be thou holy, but you are not.

Repent and trust the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone and be thou holy.

Truster

This coming from he who degrades all who oppose his doctrine, and denies that words are two edged swords.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

I only oppose false doctrine. Words are not two edged swords, but the word of Elohim is a double edged sword.

Can you ever get the scriptures right instead of babbling? Rhetorical?

God's Truth

If you walk in obedience, then you would be agreeing that it's right to obey the living God and do his will. But instead you hound those who speak about this and say that they are living by works works works, no, were living by the will of God as Jesus peached we are to do!

Right there.

That is one of his bizarre and evil tactics.

Truster

You make up things and see things that aren't there.

You read too many books and listened to too many false teachers. You could have saved yourself a lot of time, money, and your soul.

We only need the Holy Bible to search for God's Truth, and then you need to find what Jesus says and do it.

I haven't listened to a sermon in about 15 years. I do enjoy the Good Book though. You should try it sometime.

God's Truth

Giving glory to Elohim and laying man in the dust where he belongs is evil?

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

That is right, what you say is evil and not from God. Show one scripture that says our spirits die. Explain why you go against all the scriptures that say we are to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.