Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

You have no idea of what the word commandment refers to in this verse. The word obey is also beyond your ken.

You read this verse as being a command to do something, while in actual fact, it is a statement of fact. That those found doing these things can rest assured they are loved. Not will be loved "if" they obey.

You go against what God says. Believe what is written.

We are blessed as a family member and friend if we do what Jesus says. There is no hidden meaning words in there. If you keep saying there are, then you are adding to God's Word, and God says that nullifies what He says when people do that.

Luke 11:28 He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."

Matthew 12:50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."

John 15:14 You are my friends if you do what I command.

Saxon Hammer

Sorry, i mean born again of God, born of the holy spirit :)

Yes, please explain what the words, "born of the Spirit" mean to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe if you offered an expression of what YOU thought it meant FIRST Spockrates the we would not be constantly answering the childish 'why' that you keep presenting.

This 'stay with me' attitude is an excuse for lazy talking - present something from yourself, your answers are NOT ours, but you will know by your own 'holy spirit' that is within you. Know it or not, it dwells within.

Truster

No I think it is you who have read INTO my words BUT this is no cause for argument. I understand your reference loosely (I will dig further) and do grasp the concerns you raise. However I am man and can only speak as man in the ministry of God all around and in us.

The problem I had with your post is that you were passing on false information. Your post is based on what you think rather than on what the Mind of the Spirit revealed. Dig first and then declare, not speak first and then dig, to see if what you said were true or not.

If what you declare causes just one of His little ones to stumble, then you'd better get a mill stone.

God's Truth

No I think it is you who have read INTO my words BUT this is no cause for argument. I understand your reference loosely (I will dig further) and do grasp the concerns you raise. However I am man and can only speak as man in the ministry of God all around and in us.

Truster reads things in what we say, and he reads things into what the written Word of God says. Doing that is a sin because the person is adding and subtracting from what is said.

Truster

Maybe if you offered an expression of what YOU thought it meant FIRST Spockrates the we would not be constantly answering the childish 'why' that you keep presenting.

This 'stay with me' attitude is an excuse for lazy talking - present something from yourself, your answers are NOT ours, but you will know by your own 'holy spirit' that is within you. Know it or not, it dwells within.

More gibberish and outright lies.

Truster

Truster reads things in what we say, and he reads things into what the written Word of God says. Doing that is a sin because the person is adding and subtracting from what is said.

I read this and asked myself, is a comment really necessary? Can I converse with that degree of blindness?

Truster

You go against what God says. Believe what is written.

We are blessed as a family member and friend if we do what Jesus says. There is no hidden meaning words in there. If you keep saying there are, then you are adding to God's Word, and God says that nullifies what He says when people do that.

Luke 11:28 He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."

Matthew 12:50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."

John 15:14 You are my friends if you do what I command.

You can't do any of those things, because you haven't been converted. You're like one of those battle re-enactment groups, just pretending.

Truster

FROM THE OP IN CASE ANYONE WANTS TO GET BACK ON TRACK:

Historically, most people on here hate the truth, deny the truth and abuse those that post the truth. You should know, for an absolute certainty, that if this is the case with you then you have been deluded. You are in the broad way that leads to destruction. The righteous acts you perform are an abomination. When your dread comes, and it will come, He will laugh at you.

God's Truth

You have stopped gross sins, but the greatest sin of self justification, you cannot put to death. In fact it is thriving in you.

When you say "self justification", it is words that make no sense and don't even exist. What does self justification mean when we go to Jesus for justification? We are to die to the sins of the world. We are to die to Christ and then raise up to LIVE our new lives pleasing him.

2 Corinthians 5:15 And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again.

Romans 14:7 For none of us lives to himself alone, and none of us dies to himself alone.

Romans 6:4 We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.

Saxon Hammer

Sorry, i mean born again of God, born of the holy spirit :)

Yes, please explain what the words, "born of the Spirit" mean to you.

The problem I had with your post is that you were passing on false information. Your post is based on what you think rather than on what the Mind of the Spirit revealed. Dig first and then declare, not speak first and then dig, to see if what you said were true or not.

If what you declare causes just one of His little ones to stumble, then you'd better get a mill stone.

I just respond as I see fit - just as you do.

As to mill stones you have your own as it plain to all on this site.
Please let us NOT bicker this way - I accepted your concerns you did not provide references (links) for you comments so I am required to work to understand you.

I do not require that from you - links and reference are necessary for concepts outside of the mundane and physical.

Dig first and then declare, not speak first and then dig this would have been better if you had LINK and/or REFERENCED in your post. BUT still your 'teaching' method is aggressive and judgemental and require much toil without love.

All words are in the ministry of God, all around and within us.

With love, Sax

Truster

I just respond as I see fit - just as you do.

As to mill stones you have your own as it plain to all on this site.
Please let us NOT bicker this way - I accepted your concerns you did not provide references (links) for you comments so I am required to work to understand you.

I do not require that from you - links and reference are necessary for concepts outside of the mundane and physical.

Dig first and then declare, not speak first and then dig this would have been better if you had LINK and/or REFERENCED in your post. BUT still your 'teaching' method is aggressive and judgemental and require much toil without love.

All words are in the ministry of God, all around and within us.

With love, Sax

You are not in the ministry of Elohim. You are still in the state you were born in. Your pretence is obvious and you didn't enter via the gate.

popsthebuilder

Yes,yes!!! Please continue quoting yourself and repeating your own blind error.

Great foundation you have. It shows in your every word.

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

God's Truth

I don't mean to offend. I simply don't know what you mean by saying I'm playing games. I have no idea what you mean.

This is what I mean, you admitted to asking questions to get people's minds off of debating.

Debating is good.

You also let people go to great extremes to answer a question for you, but then it is as if you do not remember what they say, and you just ask something again but in a different way.

God's Truth

You missed out a part of that verse, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

The letter kills, the Spirit gives life.

You missed the whole message. God says something, and if someone obeys, it does not really mean they are lost and damned, as you teach.

God says that if you do this and that, you will get this and that, it means THAT which God says will happen.

But YOU say no, you say, "Did God really say _____?"

You sound like the devil.

See Genesis 3:1.

Truster

Yes,yes!!! Please continue quoting yourself and repeating your own blind error.

Great foundation you have. It shows in your every word.

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

You can't see further than the end of your nose. Truth is something that is beyond the horizon for you.

Peace, peace they cry where there is no peace.

God's Truth

By their fruit ye shall knows them means by their words. The fruit of the heart*.

heart* not the blood pump.

But YOU say no, you say, "Did God really say _____?"

You sound like the devil.

See Genesis 3:1.

By the way, our heart is the blood pump, and it is where God's Spirit lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.