Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

I'm only defending truster. You told him to repent..... when you did that you are accusing him as I got you to show us.

I suppose you are free to falsely accuse truster but I'm not free to call you on your treachery?

You are a false judge who merely slanders.

I told Truster to repent of calling us foul names all the time.

I told Truster to repent of saying our obedience to Christ is evil.

You need to repent for slandering us and standing up for a man who does this wicked thing to the saved.

God's Truth

This is what I said:

Madists say we do not have to repent from SINS.

They say 'repent' means we merely have to change our mind about God.

This is what Tambora said:

That is not what MADist teach.

That is not what MADist teach.

But we have grown accustomed to your lies.

I then told here to tell us if we have to repent of our sins.

I have been waiting for her to just say 'yes' or 'no'.

It is three hours now and still nothing.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The word 'repent' in the scriptures that are directed to humans---is about our having to repent of our sins.

Now do you believe it that we have to repent of our sins? Yes or no, please answer.
The word repented in scripture does not mean "stopped sinning".
It's still a lie. GT.

Exodus 32:14 KJV
(14) And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.

You have not changed your mind about the definition you kept repeating.
It's still a lie.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is what I said:
What you have said is that the word repented in scripture means "stopped sinning".
Lying is a sin, GT.
Have you repented of telling that lie over and over again?
I have been waiting for you to just say 'yes' or 'no'.
What's the hold up, GT?

Tambora gives the proper meaning of the word repented in scripture, which is NOT "stopped sinning".

It's been months and months now and I am still waiting for you to correct your lie.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are a false judge who merely slanders.

How is posting what you have already said an attack on you?

You have already said you still sin.
You have already said that we must obey EVERYTHING Jesus commanded.
You have already said that your definition of 'repented' is 'stopped sinning'.
You have already said that one cannot be saved unless they obey and repent.

By your own admission of your own theology:
you have not obeyed, because you still sin
you have not repented, because you still sin
you are not saved, because you still sin.

If you are saved, your theology is wrong.
If your theology is right, you are not saved.

ClimateSanity

How is posting what you have already said an attack on you?

You have already said you still sin.
You have already said that we must obey EVERYTHING Jesus commanded.
You have already said that your definition of 'repented' is 'stopped sinning'.
You have already said that one cannot be saved unless they obey and repent.

By your own admission of your own theology:
you have not obeyed, because you still sin
you have not repented, because you still sin
you are not saved, because you still sin.

If you are saved, your theology is wrong.
If your theology is right, you are not saved.
Thanks for correcting the slander on me

Truster

This is what I said:

I then told here to tell us if we have to repent of our sins.

I have been waiting for her to just say 'yes' or 'no'.

It doesn't matter who is right or wrong in this. I've been watching people over the last 4 - 5 years on here and elsewhere slowly but surely changing their doctrinal standpoint. The reason isn't one of true repentance, but of theological pride and deceit. You both have differing, if not diametrically opposing standpoints, but you are both of the self-same spirit. Both disagreeing, except when confronted with absolute truth. In which case you are found in agreement. This is not Satan in battle with Satan so that his house would fall, but a true and vile manifestation of the power of the beast that comes out of the earth with two horns like a lamb, but speaks like a dragon.

If I hadn't witnessed this with my own eyes I could not and would not have thought it possible. I'm doing a study on Revelation 13 and as I read and wonder you two are acting out the part perfectly.
Someone asked me earlier what I was doing on here and although I'd given a true and sincere reply, "to reveal the works of darkness and spiritual wickedness", I didn't realise how deep it was. This is awesome, wonderful and diabolical at one and the same time.

It's like a counterfeit $50 bill accusing a counterfeit $100 bill of being a fraud and vice versa.

Truster

It doesn't matter who is right or wrong in this. I've been watching people over the last 4 - 5 years on here and elsewhere slowly but surely changing their doctrinal standpoint. The reason isn't one of true repentance, but of theological pride and deceit. You both have differing, if not diametrically opposing standpoints, but you are both of the self-same spirit. Both disagreeing, except when confronted with absolute truth. In which case you are found in agreement. This is not Satan in battle with Satan so that his house would fall, but a true and vile manifestation of the power of the beast that comes out of the earth with two horns like a lamb, but speaks like a dragon.

If I hadn't witnessed this with my own eyes I could not and would not have thought it possible. I'm doing a study on Revelation 13 and as I read and wonder you two are acting out the part perfectly.
Someone asked me earlier what I was doing on here and although I'd given a true and sincere reply, "to reveal the works of darkness and spiritual wickedness", I didn't realise how deep it was. This is awesome, wonderful and diabolical at one and the same time.

It's like a counterfeit $50 bill accusing a counterfeit $100 bill of being a fraud and vice versa.

I cite the OT in this as an example: Amalek and Amon raising up against Yisra El.

Truster

Denominations, cults and ecumenicalism all have one thing in common. They all raise up against doctrinal purity. The spiritual wickedness in each will forgo holiness, justice, judgement and partake in or actively promote and support error, heresy, blasphemy, impiety, perversion of truth and perversions of the flesh.

Truster

FROM THE OP

Historically, most people on here hate the truth, deny the truth and abuse those that post the truth. You should know, for an absolute certainty, that if this is the case with you then you have been deluded. You are in the broad way that leads to destruction. The righteous acts you perform are an abomination. When your dread comes, and it will come, He will laugh at you.

glorydaz

Meshak admitted she was wrong and you still hound her! Why?

Why do you ask?

And what about Judas? Judas betrayed Jesus and was his enemy, yet when Judas kissed Jesus on his cheek, Jesus knew he was being betrayed yet he called Judas friend!

He did that to fulfil prophecy. A very important one, I might add.

Psalm 41:9 Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me.​

Jesus said love your enemies, so wouldn't that mean we are to be a friend to them and help them in need too? Wouldn't Jesus have done the same? Being a friend isn't always being all lovey dovey, being a friend is also being there for those in need, whoever that are!

It can mean a lot of things, but one thing it doesn't mean is to lecture and slander someone and then add "friend" onto the end. That's being a hypocrite.

glorydaz

I want everyone to see your false claim that the word "repented" in scripture means "stopped sinning".

And how many times has God's UNtruth been told this very thing? And by how many people? Does she listen?

No, she is so filled with pride she refuses to hear. That is a very bad state to be in.

popsthebuilder

FROM THE OP

Historically, most people on here hate the truth, deny the truth and abuse those that post the truth. You should know, for an absolute certainty, that if this is the case with you then you have been deluded. You are in the broad way that leads to destruction. The righteous acts you perform are an abomination. When your dread comes, and it will come, He will laugh at you.
So you have changed over night?

If so, I am glad.

This isn't a stab, it's a real question.

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Repentance and Faith - First Fruits

Repentance and Faith - First Fruits

We have to repent of our sins if we want to be saved.
Faith and repentance—two sides of one coin—are the fruits of the salvific event.

No unbeliever will ever believe nor repent before God acts upon them (Jer. 17:9; Mark 7:21-23; Eph. 2:2; Eph. 2:4-5; Titus 3:5; John 3:19; Rom. 3:10-12; 5:6; 6:16-20; Eph. 2:1,3;1 Cor. 2:14). Their "participation" in that instantaneous act by God is wholly passive. Once so acted upon by God (Eze. 36:26), faith and repentance immediately follow, as faith and repentance are the first fruits of God's action, an act by God we commonly refer to as being born again or regenerated.

The statement "If we want to be saved" presumes a want is possible in each and every person where no universal power of the will exists. It is a contradiction in terms. It is a view not found in properly understood Scripture, for it assumes man, not God, is in charge, able to thwart His redemptive plans determined before anything that was made existed.

Our inclinations drive what we desire (want). We choose according to our greatest inclinations at the moment we so choose. If we have no inclinations to choose, we deny the very inclinations that led us to not choosing. So even "no choice" is a choice, by these terms. To be genuinely bereft of inclination is to be wholly arbitrary, truly random, independent of reality, and anything we would "choose" would be of no consequence and meaningless. It would be the mule standing before two buckets, sweet corn and sweet apples, unable to choose, ultimately starving to death in a frozen pose. This is not what Scripture teaches us about man's constitution, which serves but one of two masters (Matthew 6:24).

The unbeliever possesses no inclinations (desires, wants) to seek after God, for unbelievers quite literally hate God. Their inclinations are but to not not sin, never to glorify God in all that they think, do, or say.

How then can we be saved? Do not neglect the ordinary means of salvation. The ordinary means are the hearing (Rom. 10:13-17) of the Word of God. It is from the Word of God—if it be the will of God to give ears to hear, eyes to see—that those for whom God the Son came and died (John 6:37; John 6:39; John 10:29; John 17:11-12; John 17:9; John 17:22; John 18:9), a great multitude no man can number from among all the peoples of the world (Rev. 7:9), will be saved.

AMR

popsthebuilder

Faith and repentance—two sides of one coin—are the fruits of the salvific event.

No unbeliever will ever believe nor repent before God acts upon them (Jer. 17:9; Mark 7:21-23; Eph. 2:2; Eph. 2:4-5; Titus 3:5; John 3:19; Rom. 3:10-12; 5:6; 6:16-20; Eph. 2:1,3;1 Cor. 2:14). Their "participation" in that instantaneous act by God is wholly passive. Once so acted upon by God (Eze. 36:26), faith and repentance immediately follow, as faith and repentance are the first fruits of God's action, an act by God we commonly refer to as being born again or regenerated.

The statement "If we want to be saved" presumes a want is possible in each and every person where no universal power of the will exists. It is a contradiction in terms. It is a view not found in properly understood Scripture, for it assumes man, not God, is in charge, able to thwart His redemptive plans determined before anything that was made existed.

Our inclinations drive what we desire (want). We choose according to our greatest inclinations at the moment we so choose. If we have no inclinations to choose, we deny the very inclinations that led us to not choosing. So even "no choice" is a choice, by these terms. To be genuinely bereft of inclination is to be wholly arbitrary, truly random, independent of reality, and anything we would "choose" would be of no consequence and meaningless. It would be the mule standing before two buckets, sweet corn and sweet apples, unable to choose, ultimately starving to death in a frozen pose. This is not what Scripture teaches us about man's constitution, which serves but one of two masters (Matthew 6:24).

The unbeliever possesses no inclinations (desires, wants) to seek after God, for unbelievers quite literally hate God. Their inclinations are but to not not sin, never to glorify God in all that they think, do, or say.

How then can we be saved? Do not neglect the ordinary means of salvation. The ordinary means are the hearing (Rom. 10:13-17) of the Word of God. It is from the Word of God—if it be the will of God to give ears to hear, eyes to see—that those for whom God the Son came and died (John 6:37; John 6:39; John 10:29; John 17:11-12; John 17:9; John 17:22; John 18:9), a great multitude no man can number from among all the peoples of the world (Rev. 7:9), will be saved.

AMR
How are you Sir? You and Mr. Mike are very welcome additions to this discussion. Your concise words and leveled, scripturally based opinion is as always, seemingly, spot on.

Good post friend.

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

glorydaz

The word 'repent' in the scriptures that are directed to humans---is about our having to repent of our sins.

Now do you believe it that we have to repent of our sins? Yes or no, please answer.

You have got to be kidding me. Some words are directed to humans? :rotfl:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
So Patrick, do you believe that Jesus never preached to the gentiles? What about the men from Samaria who came to hear him after listening to the woman at the well?
His message was for the Jews, Jesus was preaching the Kingdom. Of course there were some straggler Gentiles that heard the messages to the Jews

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Dear Truster,

Perhaps I was wrong about you all and forgave you too quickly. Being 'saved' and continuing in your sins is not acceptable. But, glorydaz said you don't continue in your sins. Well, is it true, or not? I mean, God knows the answer. Otherwise, God's Truth and Meshak are right about you. You look down on someone who remembers the commandments given by Jesus, and you do not love your neighbor as you love yourself? Those who keep the commandments Jesus spoke of, they are the victors. Those who wallow in the sins have something to strive for. Like, are you lying to us? That's a sin right there. Don't ever think that someone who keeps the commandments isn't 'saved,' just as you. You like to puff up the words Paul spoke to us, when you shouldn't. You are not above everyone else, so don't think that. Just wondering, kind sir.

Being 'saved' and then doing whatever in the heck you want to is not better than keeping the rules. Jesus said if we keep the two most important ones, the others would fall into place. Don't even think that someone who keeps the commandments of Jesus are inferior, or anything else that Paul said. You are misled, when you think that I am misled.

He Knows The Answers,

Michael
Amen brother, thank you.

Much blessings.

God's Truth

The word repented in scripture does not mean "stopped sinning".
It's still a lie. GT.

You have not changed your mind about the definition you kept repeating.
It's still a lie.

Seven hours later still no yes or no from Tambora about whether or not we have to repent of our sins.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.