Forced Vaccination is Wrong

fzappa13

I'm not going to respond to every random post, that would require way too much time.

You're a liar. You read the posts but you cherry pick the ones you think you can make rhetorical hay with. Life and reality are something more than a rhetorical position. You think your every post worthy of consideration but fail to reciprocate. Your opinion of you is likely singular in its nature ... well, Rusha accepted, of course.

If you have something particular you want me to address then call attention to it (note: if it involves a youtube video or a random website without original research I WILL laugh at you and move on).

Oh, you mean like the one you offered. There is lame and then there is you.

I don't expect you to address one of my posts of evidence for vaccines but I do however expect you to at least defend what you have already posted, if you don't then what is the point in me responding to anything else you write?

You're right ... so shut up already.

I have not read or posted anything about the DeNiro thing.

Liar.

Ironically only one of us has referenced the FDA and only one of us has read what the FDA said. Sadly those aren't the same person.

Liar.

You are the only person to reference the FDA. I on the other hand can't recall ever referencing them, in fact I can't recall the last time I read what they had to say about a drug before your reference (and I read a lot about different drugs). It may shock you but I don't actually care what your government agency says really (shock horror the world doesn't revolve around the USA!)
Yes it is very pathetic that the only person here who think the FDA is worth referencing is the only person here who didn't read what they said. Perhaps you should stop being pathetic? :)
You actually think I'm part of a conspiracy intentionally trying to kill children don't you?
:kookoo:

Liar.

Tyrathca

Continuing on from previous post

Hmmm that study is a redo of previous data where they claim the original researchers used the wrong statistical analysis. As I dug about who was right and wrong and what the data really showed it all descended into a mess which I don't have the journal access to tease out. I did find that the general conclusion from both sides that the original authors had been sloppy regardless so I've concluded the argument is moot anyway because I doubt I can trust the original researchers data to begin with (or the tiny journal that published and reviewed it).
And I don't care what you think about "more likely implicate...." This is the scientific method. We find correlation, then dig down to find clear signs of causation then modality. This is science, you can blame it on whatever you want, but to exclude these exact heavy metals in vaccines, as a possible causative factor, because you like vaccines is not science, that is bias.
I agree, which is why I didn't stop when I found the above mess which that article stirred up, turns out you were somewhat right. There does seem to be some evidence that mercury (and/or other metals) may be implicated in autism (though the evidence is still tenuous and in the region of saying maybe/possibly only). My search came to this as probably the best evidence on the topic thus far (mainly because it is A. fairly recent and B. a meta-analysis)
A meta-analysis of the evidence on the impact of prenatal and early infancy exposures to mercury on autism and attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder in the childhood

To summarise it basically says that they found no evidence of a link with vaccine related to thiomersal but it did find evidence of a link with environmental exposure. Though it added the qualifier that overall the amount of good quality data was sparse. Is this waht you meant by "this is the scientific method"?

You have done nothing but prove you prefer your bias over science. Here are some more studies for you to find a reason to dismiss.Again, before you go off on a tangent, remember the scientific method. Some studies look for correlation, some causation and fewer still at this stage of discovery, modality:
Really? You give me a list of over 124 studies and then when I respond to 10 of those you add a total of 15 more studies to the list (list of 12 + the 3 others you added in the that post)? The only reason I took the time to read the last one above was because it logically followed from the previous study and what I had said.

What is not clear is if you have actually read any of them yourself before giving them out to others? Or do you just hope that if you pile on enough some of them will turn out to be OK? Or that the shear volume will impress some whilst simultaneously dissuading anyone from actually checking them?

Oh and by the way I'm pretty sure you are repeating some of these studies. And by pretty sure I mean I am absolutely sure that the first one in your new list is the 2nd one in the 124 list (which I have already discussed with you) just published a few months apart in separate journals. It has almost the same title (just missing "diagnosis, NHIS 1997-2002" at the end), has the same authors, similar results. And if you needed more evidence the link actually takes you to the 124 lists article (i.e. the link is for the one published in J Toxicol Environ Health A, 2010 not Annals of Epidemiology, Sep 2009 one mentioned in the new 12) and the summary you gave is completely lifted word-for-word from the wrong 2010's abstract (i.e. the wrong/other version).

So I'm going to take a wild guess and say you DIDN'T read these articles you've offered either. Where do you plagiarize these lists from? Do you really think anyone has the time to check through these long lists when even you can't be bothered doing it?

Tyrathca

You're a liar.
You seem to like this phrase.....
You read the posts but you cherry pick the ones you think you can make rhetorical hay with.
Yes I do pick out what I respond to, though not based on the criteria you claim. How could I not? I can't possibly respond to every single claim when quantity sems to trump quality, as I have argued with Choleric.

This is why I invited you to specify which particular arguments you thought were best precisely so I couldn't be accused of cherry picking. Surprisingly you seem to be passing up the opportunity....

You think your every post worthy of consideration but fail to reciprocate.
1. No I don't and haven't claimed to.
2. I have tried to keep the quantity of things to respond to down to a minimum
3. Most of my posts have been responses to other people (like you)
4. I try to defend most of what I say (time permitting)

2+3 = you accusing me of cherry picking. So I can't win, either I'm cherry picking or I'm making too many posts and being demanding you respond to them all.
Oh, you mean like the one you offered. There is lame and then there is you.
Ahhhhh that would be an example of something I don't expect you to respond to since I posted it for others sake (I found it humorous). Post up videos all you like but if either you or me put them forward as evidence then we deserve to be laughed at. My video wasn't evidence it was quite clearly meant to be funny (the obvious satire should have been a dead give away even if the humour obviously wasn't to your tastes)
You're right ... so shut up already.
I'm right? You're not going to defend what you post? Hmmmm that makes most of this response redundant... Oh well maybe I've misunderstood you? (Feel free to correct me here)
O..... K....
Why do you think I'm a liar? Because I'm fairly sure you don't know what I have and haven't read about DeNiro, I've seen the headlines and soem of the 1-2 line blurbs that sometimes come below them but had neither the desire nor the time to click on them and read them (I was working fairly crazy hours the week it came out I think) and haven't cared enough to go back and revisit it since. Does my lack of interest not agree with your pre-conceived assumptions about people like me? I don't quite understand your insistence otherwise...
Uhhhh.... so you HAVE read the FDA thing you cited? Then why not just say so! Or you think I haven't read it, but then how would I have known when the FDA released that information if I hadn't read it? WOuld it help if I went and screen shot/copy & pasted the relevant section to prove my point?
I'm not sure what you're accusing me of lying about here.... (that's your cue to accuse me of lying about that too :chuckle: )

But seriously does your views about vaccinations rest upon the belief people like me are always lying to you? Am I a willing participant in a grand conspiracy against the truth and people like you?

Choleric

Continuing on from previous post

Hmmm that study is a redo of previous data where they claim the original researchers used the wrong statistical analysis. As I dug about who was right and wrong and what the data really showed it all descended into a mess which I don't have the journal access to tease out. I did find that the general conclusion from both sides that the original authors had been sloppy regardless so I've concluded the argument is moot anyway because I doubt I can trust the original researchers data to begin with (or the tiny journal that published and reviewed it).

One of the two that I have you did in fact reanalyze data. That was the N. Iowa study.
The Univ of Arizona study seems to be independent of that. And I also find more evidence of your bias with your condescending attitude toward the journal. Research is not validated by the journal, it either is, or is not, scientifically relevant.

But I gave you three different studies that showed autistic patients tested high in heavy metals

I agree, which is why I didn't stop when I found the above mess which that article stirred up, turns out you were somewhat right. There does seem to be some evidence that mercury (and/or other metals) may be implicated in autism (though the evidence is still tenuous and in the region of saying maybe/possibly only). My search came to this as probably the best evidence on the topic thus far (mainly because it is A. fairly recent and B. a meta-analysis)
A meta-analysis of the evidence on the impact of prenatal and early infancy exposures to mercury on autism and attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder in the childhood

That is good, more people should be more open minded. This is not an attack against vaccines, it is about child health. When people stop over reacting (like people did to Andrew Wakefield) real science can begin and hopefully finally get to the bottom of the autism epidemic. It is not going to get better until science looks at all the evidence without bias. Let's make vaccines better.

To summarise it basically says that they found no evidence of a link with vaccine related to thiomersal but it did find evidence of a link with environmental exposure. Though it added the qualifier that overall the amount of good quality data was sparse. Is this waht you meant by "this is the scientific method"?

What I mean by the scientific method is simply this, people hide behind certain details and pretend they are the final voice. There is a wide variance between these statements:

True - There is no definitive link between ASD and vaccines
True - There is no scientific evidence that links ASD to vaccines
False - There is no evidence that links heavy metals to ASD

the media and most scientists hide behind what is true and refuse to deal with the links. That is what makes me want to take that idiot doctor in the clip and slap him. He should be ashamed of himself. And one day, he will eat those words and someone should play that clip outside his office door until he is bankrupt.

Science has shown heavy metals and autism have a link. We don't currently know the modality. As one study put it, it may simply be that some people are less efficient at expelling mercury from the blood. This is the scientific method. WE start with observation. Normal kids get vaccines and 1-2 days later are on the Autistic spectrum. This has happened too many times to be dismissed. Then we test kids with autism and find heavy metals in their blood at level far above children without ASD. That is observation of correlation. Hmmm, curiosity is piqued, we may be on to something.

Add to that the Amish anomaly: The term Amish anomaly was coined by Dan Olmsted, who asserted that he could only find three Amish autistics after searching in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania and that two of them were vaccinated.

"The autism rate for U.S. children is 1 in 166 [times change!], according to the federal government. The autism rate for the Amish around Middlefield, Ohio, is 1 in 15,000, according to Dr. Heng Wang.

Why aren't the Amish autism rates climbing with the rest of americans? They are subjected to the same environmental toxins as the rest of us. Could it be vaccines? How about the fact they only eat non GMO foods? Or maybe something else? But lets not pretend it is a weird coincidence. Let's start with a heavy metals test using the amish as the control group and compare them to autistic kids, and then lets throw in some vaccinated kids that don't have ASD and see what we find? Be honest, wouldn't you be interested in that study?

Then science begins to determine WHY? Why do most kids do ok, while some do not? Why don't the Amish have it? Is it a vitamin or mineral deficiency like Folic acid is for Spina Bifida patients? Is it non-GMO foods? Is there a genetic issue that prevents some kids from dealing with the mercury? What is the mode of action (modality) that causes these patients to run into the spectrum, while most do just fine?

Pretending that thousands of parents who have seen their kids change overnight after a vaccine is just a coincidence is foolish and terrible. It is not a coincidence, we just can't explain it yet.

And notice what that dose studies created in the mice. The reason researchers do high dose is to force the body into a response. These high dices didn't create heart disease, or diarrhea, or stroke or high blood pressure or diabetes or anything else. These high doses of heavy metals created....you got it, autistic like diseases. More correlation. Not modality, not a confirmed link, but more correlation.

It reminds me of the beginning of surgery where the first clinic started washing their hands and instrument with chlorine before surgery. Many of them went directly form an autopsy to surgery without washing prior. They found a correlation of a decrease of infection and mortality when they began washing. Some of the doctors thought it was an unnecessary burden and didn't want to wash, even though through correlation, there was a marked decrease in death. They couldn't even explain why, it just worked. Later we discovered micro-biology and what seemed to them like foolishness, is now readily explainable and those doctors look like the fool for not simply washing their hands.

That is what is going to happen to vaccines research.

Really? You give me a list of over 124 studies and then when I respond to 10 of those you add a total of 15 more studies to the list (list of 12 + the 3 others you added in the that post)? The only reason I took the time to read the last one above was because it logically followed from the previous study and what I had said.

What is not clear is if you have actually read any of them yourself before giving them out to others? Or do you just hope that if you pile on enough some of them will turn out to be OK? Or that the shear volume will impress some whilst simultaneously dissuading anyone from actually checking them?

Oh and by the way I'm pretty sure you are repeating some of these studies. And by pretty sure I mean I am absolutely sure that the first one in your new list is the 2nd one in the 124 list (which I have already discussed with you) just published a few months apart in separate journals. It has almost the same title (just missing "diagnosis, NHIS 1997-2002" at the end), has the same authors, similar results. And if you needed more evidence the link actually takes you to the 124 lists article (i.e. the link is for the one published in J Toxicol Environ Health A, 2010 not Annals of Epidemiology, Sep 2009 one mentioned in the new 12) and the summary you gave is completely lifted word-for-word from the wrong 2010's abstract (i.e. the wrong/other version).

So I'm going to take a wild guess and say you DIDN'T read these articles you've offered either. Where do you plagiarize these lists from? Do you really think anyone has the time to check through these long lists when even you can't be bothered doing it?

I didn't give you the list in order for you to read them all. I didn't read them all. But what got me very angry is that idiot doctor. It is people like him who are setting autism research back decades by pretending that no science (even if it is still in the first step of correllation) that links autism to heavy metals. That is a blatant lie.

More than likely when this all shakes out, which it will, it will be determined that there are issues with the patient, not the vaccines. While I think that ultimately all these heavy metals will be removed and all the "conspiracy theorists" vindicated, ultimately I think the main danger with the vaccines is the child has some sort of deficiency or genetic predisposition that makes them more vulnerable to the thirmerosal. That is just a guess, which is where all science is right now with research.They begin with an educated guess and run that guess down until the confirm or deny the hypothesis.

Until we stop protecting the pharmaceutical industry and running scared every time some new study maybe possible links heavy metals with ASD, the problem with autism is going to continue to get worse.

Last edited:

Tyrathca

http://www.infowars.com/mystery-of-paralyzed-and-dying-children-discovered/

All trolls to this thread should run out and get this vax.
Why would I take a vaccine for a disease which I have a practically zero chance of contacting thanks to a successful vaccination program in my country decades ago? Sadly the polio vaccine is a victim of its own success in most regions and is failure in a few small regions. It had made polio a vanishingly rare disease but not an extinct one as it should be.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

gcthomas

Don't vaccines have a lot of heavy metals in them?

No — childhood vaccines haven't had that for fifteen years in the US.

Some adult vaccines have mercury based preservatives to prevent bacterial growth in the vaccine, but your body excretes it quickly, so it doesn't build up.

fzappa13

Why would I take a vaccine for a disease which I have a practically zero chance of contacting thanks to a successful vaccination program in my country decades ago?

Because you and your friends back those who would make it mandatory. Take it or go to jail. Right?

fzappa13

No — childhood vaccines haven't had that for fifteen years in the US.

Some adult vaccines have mercury based preservatives to prevent bacterial growth in the vaccine, but your body excretes it quickly, so it doesn't build up.

That is the basest of lies. Filtration or oral chelation are about the only way to get that garbage out of your system once it's in it. Do us all a favor and go guzzle the crap you liar.

Tyrathca

Filtration or oral chelation are about the only way to get that garbage out of your system once it's in it.
You've got me curious, filtration of what and how? What form of oral chelation and how is it effective.

My own knowledge on the relevant physiology and known techniques suggests they should be extremely ineffective at the desired affect unless you are using a technique I am unaware of.
Do us all a favor and go guzzle the crap you liar.
Are you a troll just trying to get a rise out of others? Or do you really think that people who disagree with you here actually know you are right and are lying/in on the conspiracy against people like you?

Tyrathca

Because you and your friends back those who would make it mandatory. Take it or go to jail. Right?
Which still leaves me at the same point. Why would I take a vaccine for a disease I have a practically zero chance of contracting? No rational health department or doctor would suggest I do so unless traveling where I might catch it in which case they might mandate it (or my destination might).

Furthermore where have I or anyone ever said that noncompliance should result in prison?

gcthomas

That is the basest of lies. Filtration or oral chelation are about the only way to get that garbage out of your system once it's in it. Do us all a favor and go guzzle the crap you liar.

If you are honest, you will name a required childhood vaccination in the US that has Thimerosal, the mercury preservative.

Otherwise, you are just full of guff.

gcthomas

If you are honest, you will name a required childhood vaccination in the US that has Thimerosal, the mercury preservative.

Otherwise, you are just full of guff.

Yup. Full of guff. As expected.

Tyrathca

http://yournewswire.com/fda-announce-that-dtap-vaccine-causes-autism/

ooo vaccines give autism! well, i think we already knew that
This is not a new claim nor is it even the first time I have debunked it (I've probably done so in this very thread a year or more ago). Essentially this boils down to two errors, one a failure to read the actual package insert beyond the quote and two who the author is and what is their purpose.

So the first is simple enough, you can check it yourself right now too. The package insert quoted is very out of date, specifically if you look at the last page of the insert in the bottom right it says "product information as of December 2005".

The second is that the package insert is largely written by the manufacturer rather than the FDA (though they do publish it and are technically a co-author). They are meant to include all reports of possible significant or frequent side effects regardless of whether there is any reliable evidence to establish a causal relationship. As of December 2005 there was a report of an association between vaccines and autism (specifically the Wakefield study published in the Lancet in 1998) which is why it was included, even at the time this insert was written this study was widely criticised but simply by its existence the manufacturer was obligated to include it given the claim was for a significant side effect (regardless of whether they thought it was true). It was only long after 2005 that the study had been retracted due to allegations of fraud and conflict of interest.

Zeke

That's how they roll generally. Throw out a claim and hope it sticks, if it doesn't just keep hopping to the next one. Reminds me of creationists really.

you're not immune to presenting/throwing propaganda either, you may think you have cornered the market on the so called facts about these shots and everyone disputing there safety are duped. Do you even have children?

gcthomas

you're not immune to presenting/throwing propaganda either, you may think you have cornered the market on the so called facts about these shots and everyone disputing there safety are duped. Do you even have children?

Why don't you present some facts, instead of just posting content free stuff like this?