Forced Vaccination is Wrong

BOLCATS

BANNED
Banned
Given that the personal testimony cannot be verified, yes, I would classify their testimony as anecdotal and ignore it. I would use the limited funds available for research to determine what autism actually is so we can then maybe figure out what actually triggers it.

Why are you talking about autism? Peacemaker is talking about something else.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Why are you talking about autism? Peacemaker is talking about something else.
She does that frequently. She gets backed into a corner so she not only moves the goal posts, she changes stadiums and the game that is being played.

1PeaceMaker

Given that the personal testimony cannot be verified, yes, I would classify their testimony as anecdotal and ignore it. I would use the limited funds available for research to determine what autism actually is so we can then maybe figure out what actually triggers it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze_Hlkz8dDs

There are a tsunami of parents online, some with a coroner's report in hand confirming vaccines were responsible. The immune system is a tricky thing. Playing with it is like playing with fire. It prunes the brain, fights infection and even attacks the body when confused.

1PeaceMaker

You mean research what causes it. We already know it's brain damage.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze_Hlkz8dDs

There are a tsunami of parents online, some with a coroner's report in hand confirming vaccines were responsible.
Let me see, who said, in this very thread, that vaccines are not without risk and that they can even cause death? Oh yes! I did. Rusha did. Seems like those who understand vaccines also understand that they are not risk free and that they can cause death. It is truly a tragedy when that happens but I feel compelled to point out that you fail to note the cause of death contained in those death certificates. A vague assertion of, "vaccines were responsible" proves nothing. Most of the people who have an adverse reaction to vaccines are those who are suffering an anaphylactic reaction to eggs since eggs are the most common incubator used to produce vaccines. Can you tell us who died from a reaction to the attenuated measles virus and who died from a severe anaphylactic reaction to eggs? Is that even important to you?

The immune system is a tricky thing. Playing with it is like playing with fire. It prunes the brain, fights infection and even attacks the body when confused.
Can you please cite the peer reviewed medical journals that describe the process of brain pruning that vaccines are responsible for?

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
You mean research what causes it. We already know it's brain damage.
Interesting. Can you describe to us the medical tests and examinations that are administered to determine the brain damage, the region of the brain that is damaged and what caused the damage?

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
Cab-

"Well, it wasn't my daughter so it's ok and not reliable because it's anecdotal ... because it wasn't my daughter ... so it's ok."

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...utine-school-cancer-vaccination-10286876.html

Your comment is a non sequitur. We were talking about autism and now you decide to bring in a cancer vaccination that caused sickness with nothing addressing the follow up investigation. Was the vaccine improperly handled or stored? Was the vaccine improperly manufactured? We're there other factors that contributed to the sickness? Again, anecdotal evidence by you.

Once more, since you seem utterly incapable of understanding this, vaccines are not without risk. As with any medical procedure, it is your job to honestly address those risks and make your decision accordingly. The hard part for you and 1PM is the honesty part.

fzappa13

“Some people say, ‘Hey, you have to stay in the (Democratic) party and work within the party to change the party,’ and other people say, ‘Nah, screw ‘em,’ ” she said. “They’ll give me a choice if I want to carry a baby or abort, but once that baby is born, the woman no longer has any rights to choose what gets injected into the kid? Come on, now. Something’s wrong with that picture.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/2/california-vaccine-bill-battle-erupts-into-all-out/

Tyrathca

Kinda reminds me of those erectile dysfunction commercials ... the cure often seems worse than the disease when you consider the side effects.

http://www.infowars.com/autism-reported-as-vaccine-side-effect-fda-insert-shows/

That was "product information as of 2005" and simply said there were reported adverse effects at the time even if it was suspected to be a false positive. They had to say it based on the Lancet study at the time. Since then the reports have been shown to be false and even fraudulent.

Nice try but try harder next time.

By the way aren't those inserts produced by the company and not the fda?