Forced Immunizations

glorydaz

We see this happening all up and down the West Coast....don't know about other states. There is a bill here that would keep children out of school or daycare if they are not immunized.

And we're talking 70 immunizations instead of the 6 that I had to get for my kids.

But, we aren't supposed to talk about the dangers of these shots.

What's it like in your state, and where might this lead?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And we're talking 70 immunizations instead of the 6 that I had to get for my kids.
72 if you count them all individually.
A lot of them are combined into one dose or injection, and makes it appear as if you are getting less than 72.

But, we aren't supposed to talk about the dangers of these shots.
Because facts might scare people.

glorydaz

72 if you count them all individually.
A lot of them are combined into one dose or injection, and makes it appear as if you are getting less than 72.

Because facts might scare people.

Yep, and they're adding more everyday. I have a nephew whose baby was vaccine affected. In fact, my daughter just attended a rally in Salem where hundreds of parents spoke about their children who are altered for life. Not just Autism but other severe reactions. The first thing they ask at the Emergency Room when you bring in a child is if they were recently immunized. That is horrible.

And there is no legal recourse for these parents.

Aimiel

While I agree that such will be in the Great Tribulation, I'm not against the safety and convenience that modern medicine brings us.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
While I agree that such will be in the Great Tribulation, I'm not against the safety and convenience that modern medicine brings us.
I'm not either.
But forced on all is going too far.
The fact that there is a vaccine injury court to award settlements to children injured by vaccines should raise a red flag of concern.
Many caused death or serious results of making them sicker.
About 4 billion in settlements have been allotted so far.
That needs to be taken into account before blindly accepting a vaccine.
Because a vaccine may be beneficial to one doesn't mean it is beneficial to all.
So know the risks involved.
Labeling all those risks as "a scare tactic" is absurd.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yep, and they're streaming over our southern border as we speak.
People that are all for leaving the borders open to all have not looked at the big picture.
You have floods of adults and children pouring in that you have no idea if they have been vaccinated or are a carrier of a disease.

And speaking of adults ...... how many of the older generation, that only received about 6 vaccines as a kid, are considered safe to be around?

glorydaz

People that are all for leaving the borders open to all have not looked at the big picture.
You have floods of adults and children pouring in that you have no idea if they have been vaccinated or are a carrier of a disease.

And speaking of adults ...... how many of the older generation, that only received about 6 vaccines as a kid, are considered safe to be around?

I've heard that there is a drive to make all these vaccinations mandatory for everyone on a Federal level. I don't really see that happening, but you never know...especially if the liberals have their way. Oregon, Washington, and California are all down with it.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Parents should have the right and ability to decide what medication their kids will receive.

Those two things are almost gone.