For You Who Do Not Know What The Tnakh Is

daqq

I do not know what you mean by not considered Prophets.

Lol, do Christians consider Malakim (Kings) among the Neviim (Prophets)?
And what about the Jews? Is the book of Daniel among the Neviim?
Moreover what does Yeshua say about haNavi Daniel?

I know there are such differences, but again, why try to explain such things to someone who does not yet even know whether the Tanach is essentially the same thing as what Christianity calls the Old Testament? Explain the most important and first things first: and if necessary, the rest can come and this thread can boil over into three hundred pages so that you can squeeze in every little detail your heart desires. Please, feel free! :chuckle:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Lol, do Christians consider Malakim (Kings) among the Neviim (Prophets)?
And what about the Jews? Is the book of Daniel among the Neviim?
Moreover what does Yeshua say about haNavi Daniel?

I know there are such differences, but again, why try to explain such things to someone who does not yet even know whether the Tanach is essentially the same thing as what Christianity calls the Old Testament? Explain the most important and first things first: and if necessary, the rest can come and this thread can boil over into three hundred pages so that you can squeeze in every little detail your heart desires. Please, feel free! :chuckle:
Shalom.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Again, why do I need to explain those things to Squeaky when the result is the same and all I tried to do was to explain what the whole Tanach is? The order does not matter at that point if he does not even know that the Tanach is the "Old Testament". Even though the order is different and some books are categorized as Prophets or Neviim which are not considered Prophets in the Christian "Old Testament" it is still the same books from the same Hebrew Scriptures. If you desire to explain all the finer details to Squeaky then please feel free to do so: I was not attempting to do what you are saying, that was not my focus at all.

I said
I understand that now. And I want to thank you all for helping me with it. With my Christian mind I have also learned what happens to the belief system when one studies the old testament to much. From listening to you all disagreeing. I understand Jacob better. Why he looks so much like an antichrist.