For You Who Do Not Know What The Tnakh Is

Myrrhcask

Jesus came to fulfill the old law, and give the guidelines for the new law and testament. Then he shed his blood on the cross for the new testament/covenant.
The NT was prefigured in the OT, and the OT was a path to the NT. The faith of Abraham is still our faith, because we are all children of Abraham. The NT did not erase the word of God in the OT because the word of God is eternal.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

God's Truth

Not all Jews, surely. Babies and toddlers at the very least. Blanket statements are unwise.

That statement you made is too ignorant to even comment on in any serious way. Do babies and toddlers know they are Jews?

Myrrhcask

That statement you made is too ignorant to even comment on in any serious way. Do babies and toddlers know they are Jews?
Yet you comment. ... Hmm ... Being Jewish is not simply a matter of belief, or cognizance.

Volumes, libraries even, have been written about "what is a Jew," so I won't treat it here. Hence, why blanket statements are unwise.

God's Truth

Yet you comment. ...
I said in no serious way. Are you just contentious?

Hmm ... Being Jewish is not simply a matter of belief, or cognizance.

A Jew is one who is blood related to Abraham obeys God, according to the Bible.

Volumes, libraries even, have been written about "what is a Jew," so I won't treat it here. Hence, why blanket statements are unwise.

You have already demonstrated that you saying that to any thing that I have said is what is unwise.

Myrrhcask

I said in no serious way. Are you just contentious?

A Jew is one who is blood related to Abraham obeys God, according to the Bible.

You have already demonstrated that you saying that to any thing that I have said is what is unwise.
You said: "A Jew is one who is blood related to Abraham obeys God, according to the Bible."

So, you have defined babies and toddlers who are blood related to Abraham as Jews. Yet, you say all Jews have rejected Jesus. Can you see the contradiction?

God's Truth

You said: "A Jew is one who is blood related to Abraham obeys God, according to the Bible."

So, you have defined babies and toddlers who are blood related to Abraham as Jews. Yet, you say all Jews have rejected Jesus. Can you see the contradiction?

This is my last post to you about this. What don't you get that babies do not KNOW they are Jews.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Sorry, but that is not what he said. I don't know if it is accurate, but he said the two groups were related genetically, brethren, but opposed to one another in terms of teaching. Just wanted to clarify.

I said
Thanks every little bit helps.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
The Holy Spirit gave me this to share.
[Rom 9:6-8
6 But it is not that the word of God has taken no effect. For they [are] not all Israel who [are] of Israel,
7 nor [are they] all children because they are the seed of Abraham; but, "In Isaac your seed shall be called."
8 That is, those who [are] the children of the flesh, these [are] not the children of God; but the children of the promise are counted as the seed.

Last edited:

Myrrhcask

I have a Talmud on my shelf. 20 volumes. How many pages in it do you think refer to Jesus?
I think there are several somewhat veiled references, maybe a dozen, to someone called Yeshu, but they are quite derogatory. Probably an envious reaction to the vitality of the early church. But there are other messianic references to Ben Yosef, or is it Ben Yonatan I can't remember, which are very interesting in light of what happened to Jesus.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
anyone can google it. I did. that is the Hebrew bible. Your always bragging about it. That you believe in it.

Shalom.

Today is Rishon, 11-12.

What you have said here ((edit) see your opening post) is not found anywhere in the TaNaKh

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Okay, fair enough, but how can you not understand what the Tanach, TaNaK, or Tanakh is when it is right there in the top portion of what you quoted in the OP? The Tanach is the Hebrew Canon of the Bible, that is, Genesis through Malachi, what you call the Old Testament: it is all the same thing. Perhaps you are confusing Tanach with Talmud? They are not the same; but if that is what you have done, your sentiments would be more understandable.
Shalom.

Today is Rishon, 11-12.

I do not know why you say this saying Genesis through Malachi.