For Those Who Still Insist That There Was Election Fraud

Arthur Brain

Sure there is but you ignoring the obvious speaks volumes. All the swing states shut down the count near the same time, and mysteriously when they opened up ( hours later ) Trump’s lead ( substantial lead) was gone and hidin pedo Joe jumped ahead. Do keep on spewing the false narrative that you have been given there isn’t a bit of truth in denying the fraud it just shows that you are a fraud.
Um, nope. The forecasts were already in place on all manner of news outlets as to how Trump's lead was going to diminish once mail in ballots were counted and lo and behold, that's what happened. Nothing mysterious about it...you keep deluding yourself that Trump had the election stole from him if you like.

Arthur Brain

You don’t need an answer to your shifting standards on evidence.

Did you read the article where Shrillary said Trump stole the election? There was certainly no smooth transition of power—it was constant friction. You probably don’t remember that Trump was impeached twice.
I don't have 'shifting standards' of evidence. The only sort worthwhile is the substantial kind, that's it. Not the 'scanty' sort.

What article? Cite? Clinton conceded the election once the results were obvious. No bleating about it being stolen by the republicans and aided the transition of power without acting like a petulant kid as Trump did when he lost in 2020.

Derf

I don't have 'shifting standards' of evidence. The only sort worthwhile is the substantial kind, that's it. Not the 'scanty' sort.

What article? Cite? Clinton conceded the election once the results were obvious. No bleating about it being stolen by the republicans and aided the transition of power without acting like a petulant kid as Trump did when he lost in 2020.
Um…I already posted it, and I think you replied to it to get to this post. Do you really cite articles that you want others to read, and then don’t read what others cite?
That’s called shifting standards.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
Um, nope. The forecasts were already in place on all manner of news outlets as to how Trump's lead was going to diminish once mail in ballots were counted and lo and behold, that's what happened. Nothing mysterious about it...you keep deluding yourself that Trump had the election stole from him if you like.
Then why did every swing state shut down the count at the same time ? Why were observers run out and cases of votes pulled from under a table and counted with no observers present ?

Arthur Brain

Um…I already posted it, and I think you replied to it to get to this post. Do you really cite articles that you want others to read, and then don’t read what others cite?
That’s called shifting standards.
Link to it again and I'll address it if I haven't already. I don't actually expect everyone to read through the cites I supply and I usually quote part of the salient source material anyway but I'll provide the whole link regardless. Up to folk if they address them or not.

So, no shifting standards on my part and there never was any in relation to what constitutes worthwhile evidence anyway.

Derf

Link to it again and I'll address it if I haven't already. I don't actually expect everyone to read through the cites I supply and I usually quote part of the salient source material anyway but I'll provide the whole link regardless. Up to folk if they address them or not.

So, no shifting standards on my part and there never was any in relation to what constitutes worthwhile evidence anyway.
I’m not read that interested in you addressing it, but this is it:https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...195d5a-e099-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html
It was in this post of mine to you:https://theologyonline.com/threads/...t-there-was-election-fraud.55334/post-1803470. Hard to miss, since I wasn’t very loquacious in that post, and you did reply.

This was your reply, asking for the very thing that was in my post.

Oh, there's been a fuss over his presidency since he took office for sure and with good reason but that didn't answer the point. Was there any of this baseless fraud allegation and the like or did Clinton concede and aid a smooth transition of power?

it’s pretty frustrating to give information to a fool who won’t read it and then asks for it again. And you won’t find me using that word often or lightly.

Arthur Brain

I’m not read that interested in you addressing it, but this is it:https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...195d5a-e099-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html
It was in this post of mine to you:https://theologyonline.com/threads/...t-there-was-election-fraud.55334/post-1803470. Hard to miss, since I wasn’t very loquacious in that post, and you did reply.

This was your reply, asking for the very thing that was in my post.

it’s pretty frustrating to give information to a fool who won’t read it and then asks for it again. And you won’t find me using that word often or lightly.
So, you could have just linked to the post in question then couldn't you? Now that you have then Clinton conceded the election, fact. There was no ridiculous posturing about it being stolen or baseless allegations of fraud either, fact.

As to your latter, of course you use the word lightly and it's just as immature as when others fling 'tard' about and the like.

marke

Indeed … his ego can’t handle the fact that the majority of Americans either hate him or strongly dislike him.
Proud rebels against God and country think everyone thinks like they do, which is stupid. If as many Americans had hated Trump as lying leftists claim, he would have never stomped Hillary in 2016, winning most of middle America and the most electoral votes because of that. Hillary had a very strong showing in big democrat meccas where rumors of voter fraud surface after every election.

Arthur Brain

Well, she knew there wasn’t any on Trump’s behalf. And if she asked for audits, her side’s fraud would become evident.
There's never been any sort of credible accusation that Trump won by fraudulent means in 2016, so that's no surprise.

Just as there hasn't been a credible accusation that he lost in 2020 by any such either. A whole load of posturing, blustering, conspiracy garbage and the like and wow, wouldn't it have been better for Trump just to concede as Clinton did? Months into a Biden presidency and this belaboured stuff is still going on...