ECT For MADs: if Scofield was right...

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Right you are. And can you imagine how they hated to hear his opinion of their beloved law. That it did not justify, give life or make one holy.:noway:

Kind of like how MAD can't justify, give life or make one mature:no way

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Rib Tips n the right Mambo sauce - even better!

Lol - once, I went into the wrong neighborhood for them.

Man o man was that sauce finger lick'n good.

So good, I soon forgot the gang of thugs who chased me and two friends out of that neighborhood with bats, crow bars, bottles; you name it :crackup:
You might like goat ribs. Sheep ribs are reserved for heaven, only. According to the way CHRIST puts it------"My sheep hear my voice" "you believe not because ye are not my sheep, as i said unto you", Some would like that to read--------" ye are not my sheep, because you do not believe, " as if believing made us the sheep of CHRIST, but the text puts it------ "Ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep", " All that the Father has given me SHALL COME to me." If they don't come, it is clear proof that they were never given. No person ever did or ever will feel their need for CHRIST unless the Spirit makes them feel, and the Spirit will make none feel unless their names are written in that ETERNAL BOOK......Calvinism....

musterion

You might like goat ribs. Sheep ribs are reserved for heaven, only. According to the way CHRIST puts it------"My sheep hear my voice" "you believe not because ye are not my sheep, as i said unto you", Some would like that to read--------" ye are not my sheep, because you do not believe, " as if believing made us the sheep of CHRIST, but the text puts it------ "Ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep", " All that the Father has given me SHALL COME to me." If they don't come, it is clear proof that they were never given. No person ever did or ever will feel their need for CHRIST unless the Spirit makes them feel, and the Spirit will make none feel unless their names are written in that ETERNAL BOOK......Calvinism....

More proof right there of the false gospel of Calvinism: saved from eternity past, believing the Gospel is just a meaningless formality.