foolish question

Status
Not open for further replies.

dataanapar

fool said:
Well the 4 part radio debate has come to an abrupt end and now I'll put the question to the general public.
Here's the story;
You're a soldier in Joshua's army, you got order's to smote everyone in town A, you've killed all the men, and the women, and now it's time to butcher the infants.
Don't be shy!
Step right up and tell me what you'd do.

If God had asked someone to do this, I think they should have no problem doing it. It's not like those babies are going to hell, they are going to heaven. People always ask the question, "If your friend jumped off the Empire State Building, would you?" I always respond with, "Only if that friend was God." That's the cool part about having God as your friend, whatever He tells you to do, do it, because God is smarter than you, and has an ultimate plan for victory.

fool

Hall of Fame
Yorzhik said:
This thread is too big. Fool, can you give your answer in a nutshell as to why Knight's and Bob's answers were different initially?
Bob didn't think it thru.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
consistently evasive. inherently dishonest. logically incoherent.

Granite

Hall of Fame
dataanapar said:
If God had asked someone to do this, I think they should have no problem doing it. It's not like those babies are going to hell, they are going to heaven. People always ask the question, "If your friend jumped off the Empire State Building, would you?" I always respond with, "Only if that friend was God." That's the cool part about having God as your friend, whatever He tells you to do, do it, because God is smarter than you, and has an ultimate plan for victory.

Sorry, I'm trying to picture God taking a high dive off the Empire State...

Status
Not open for further replies.