Fisher House

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Fisher house is getting major face lift. There are tons of workers at last.

They are even installing a new sprinkler system.

It seems that garden has been neglected for many years.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I am not working 5 days a week any more because My fingers starting to swell up. I have over used it.

I am working only weekends and holidays. I can still get much done with those days because I will be working 10 hours a day.

I have been digging up the plants from my own yard and planting there.

It is hassle asking for money to get plants.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
How is it at the Fisher House?

I would like to update about my volunteer at FS.

Since I have spent so many hours and working at their Garden and yard, I discovered so many broken stuff like facets, hoses, hence and so on. And made it so unsightful.

So I reported to the manager about it, and she kicked me out saying I complain too much, even though I fixed as much as I can to getting rid of unused and broken stuff.

I also suggested so many ways to change the landscaping to efficient ways but the manager did not appreciate it.

So I am back to cleaning around my neighborhood.

I cannot see how it will turn out the plants I planted any more, and taking care of them. I was looking forward to see the flowers I planted this summer.

I spent many, many hours there, and many people appreciated the change I made.

I thought volunteering at fisher house is going to be my retirement, but lasted only 8 months or so.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I would like to update about my volunteer at FS.

Since I have spent so many hours and working at their Garden and yard, I discovered so many broken stuff like facets, hoses, hence and so on. And made it so unsightful.

So I reported to the manager about it, and she kicked me out saying I complain too much even though I fixed as much as I can to fix them to getting rid of unused and broken stuff.

I also suggested so many ways to change the landscaping to efficient ways but the manager did not appreciate it.

So I am back to cleaning around my neighborhood.

I cannot see how it will turn out the plans I planted any more and taking care of them. I was looking forward to see the flowers I planted their this summer.

I spent many, many hours there, and many people appreciated the change I made.

I thought volunteering at fisher house is going to be my retirement, but lasted only 8 months or so.
I'm sorry to hear that meshak, but maybe it's for the best. Stay busy and spend more time on TOL !!!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It is so strange that when I spent so many hours for working at FH, I had so much energy.

But when I stopped, I don't have much energy any more.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
When I stopped at FH, I made my own tiny garden in my apartment.

I trimmed the bushes and planted some perennial from my husband's yard which I am still taking care of.

It is tiny but cute, if I say so myself:)

It is so tiny so I don't have much to work on.

But it still made much difference in appearance.:)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
When I was working at FH, I made time to go to the gym at least 5 times a day.

Now I reduced to 2 times a day because of lack of energy or motivation.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I have gained 6 pounds since I stopped working at FH.

I have to reduce my food consumption.

I should not be eating too much goodies.

bummer.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
I have gained 6 pounds since I stopped working at FH.

I have to reduce my food consumption.

I should not be eating too much goodies.

bummer.

I've gained a little too,...hope all goes well with your garden endeavors! Spread a little love and sunshine there, and see your miracle gro :crackup: - pun intended :)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I am volunteering at Botanical Garden since I got dishonorable discharge from fisher house.

It is very far so I am only volunteering Saturdays and Sundays. I cannot afford gas fee.

It is beautiful and humongous garden. It is city owned.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
So far, I am mostly weeding which is endless.

I do a lot of bending and squatting and digging, so I developed a humongous leg muscles.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I am volunteering at Botanical Garden since I got dishonorable discharge from fisher house.

It is very far so I am only volunteering Saturdays and Sundays. I cannot afford gas fee.

It is beautiful and humongous garden. It is city owned.
Why did you get a dishonorable discharge Shackles?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I am helping children's vegetable garden too. They say they will give us produce at harvest time.

Yappy:)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Not if you keep getting discharged for dishonorable behavior

I don't have anything to report any waste since they are all honest workers. FH manager is corrupt. She fired me because I informed them the waste and neglect.

Since Botanical garden have so many professional gardeners, I can learn a lot from them. :)