FISA Memo Released and Mueller Investigation Is On Shaky Ground

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
russiatoon04.jpg

If the Democrats were responsible for the Steele Dossier, why didn't they release it during the Campaign - we all know that when "The Donald" and the Republicans received any "dirt" on Hillary, they didn't have second thoughts about exploiting it!

If the FBI was really part of some grand conspiracy to undermine "The Donald," why didn't they release the fact that Carter Page, a Trump surrogate, was under surveillance for Russian connections prior to the 2016 Election?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
As Paul Ryan said:

WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, W.Va. — Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) on Thursday defended an unreleased House GOP memo that alleges abuses by the FBI and Justice Department, saying that it’s not an “indictment” of those government institutions.

“What this is not is an indictment on our institutions, of our justice system. This memo is not an indictment of the FBI, of the Department of Justice. It does not impugn [special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia] investigation or the deputy attorney general,” Ryan said at a retreat for GOP lawmakers in West Virginia.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/371882-ryan-gop-memo-not-an-indictment-of-fbi-doj

He was right. And the guys claiming otherwise?
images

musterion

Here's the first leftist retard to break his silence. Look at him squirm.

He's flinging feces, as would an enraged but powerless primate. The IG's investigation will back up the memo, but Trump is already exonerated and vindicated by the fact that the dossier was Clinton's.

musterion

Ryan had to say that (a) because he's a Romanist weasel, just like Barbie, (b) he's got to keep himself distant from even the suggestion that he's out to stop Mueller's dead end "investigation," because (c) he still really doesn't like Trump but (d) there's no arguing with results. Trump gets results and more people are liking him. Trump will probably top 50% favorability before this is over.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
As Paul Ryan said:WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, W.Va. — Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) on Thursday defended an unreleased House GOP memo that alleges abuses by the FBI and Justice Department, saying that it’s not an “indictment” of those government institutions.“What this is not is an indictment on our institutions, of our justice system. This memo is not an indictment of the FBI, of the Department of Justice. It does not impugn [special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia] investigation or the deputy attorney general,” Ryan said at a retreat for GOP lawmakers in West Virginia.http://thehill.com/homenews/house/371882-ryan-gop-memo-not-an-indictment-of-fbi-dojHe was right. And the guys claiming otherwise?
images
I know you have search far and wide for a silver lining. He said that to help prevent a complete collapse of the DOJ and FBI, our institutions. As it is, Americans have lost all confidence in high level justice officials.

musterion

Those citizens are forever, "Far-left Democratic Party Lemmings." Pelosi and Schumer are truly their keepers.

Democrats are the party of vice lords, social autistics, drug users, lazy sponges and sodomites. And that's not even including their voters (though it applies). They can't be trusted to help steer a free nation--they don't want a free nation.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
1a.png

Ryan had to say that (a) because he's a Romanist weasel, just like Barbie, (b) he's got to keep himself distant from even the suggestion that he's out to stop Mueller's dead end "investigation," because (c) he still really doesn't like Trump but (d) there's no arguing with results. Trump gets results and more people are liking him. Trump will probably top 50% favorability before this is over.
- Ryan had to say that (a) because he's a Romanist weasel

Speaker Ryan was instrumental in getting Trump's Tax Reform Bill getting passed through Congress last month, but now Trump conservatives want to "throw him under the bus" - just add him to the White House "hit list!"
*********************************************************************************
1. former FBI Director Comey (registered Republican)

2. former Deputy and Acting FBI Director Gates

3. former Attorney General Yates

4. current Attorney General and Trump Sessions (Trump appointee and former Republican Senator for 20 years)

5. current Assistant General Rosenstein (Trump appointee and registered Republican)

6. Special Council Mueller (former FBI Director appointed by GWB and registered Republican)

7. Speaker of the House Ryan (life long Republican and constitutionally 3rd in line after the Vice President)

musterion

- Ryan had to say that (a) because he's a Romanist weasel

Speaker Ryan was instrumental in getting Trump's Tax Reform Bill getting passed last month and now Trump conservatives want to "throw him under the bus" - just add him to the White House "hit list!"

- former FBI Director Comea (refistered Republican)

- former Deputy and Acting FBI Director Gates

- former Attorney General Yates

- current Attorney General and Trump Sessions (Trump appointee and former Republican Senator for 20 years)

- current Assistant General Rosenstein (Trump appointee and registered Republican)

- Special Council Mueller (former FBI Director appointed by GWB and registered Republican)

- Speaker of the House Ryan (life long Republican and constitutionally 3rd in line after the Vice President)

Get your facts straight so you can post something of substance someday.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
nick_anderson_current_cartoon_2016-09-14_5_.jpg

Get your facts straight so you can post something of substance someday.

Normally I'd document each of my facts chapter and verse, but I've finally come to the conclusion that its not my job to provide a "primary school" to educate Trump's motley crew of "deplorables!"

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Normally I'd document each of my facts chapter and verse, but I've finally come to the conclusion that its not my job to provide a "primary school" to educate Trump's motley crew of "deplorables!"
So maybe if you mock Bible study, Trump will stop winning?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
14b9c3cb20db3f5c047a54ca7fdfb6c2.jpg

So maybe if you mock Bible study, Trump will stop winning?

Given that I was enrolled in a Masters of Theological Studies (MTS) and have visited most of the Biblical sites in Israel, I only "mock" those whom I perceive to be highjacking the Christian message to promote their political agenda!

musterion

Given that I was enrolled in a Masters of Theological Studies (MTS)

BWAHAAAAHAHAHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

*gasp*

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

what a fetid load of dingo kidneys

Wait.

"Enrolled"

Does not say "finished" or "degreed."

Idiot.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
BWAHAAAAHAHAHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

*gasp*

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

what a fetid load of dingo kidneys

Wait.

"Enrolled"

Does not say "finished" or "degreed."

Idiot.

pearls-matthew-7-vs-6.jpg

Matthew 7:6
"Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces."